KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

TransForce

Is this your company?

TransForce

Add a Review

TransForce Employee Reviews about "driver"

Updated Feb 11, 2019

Found 4 of over 97 reviews

3.8
TransForce CEO Dennis Cooke (no image)
Dennis Cooke
Pros
  • "Professional outfit with weekly good pay(in 5 reviews)

• "you are a very good Driver,they will reward you for it(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "waste of time(in 2 reviews)

• "Benefits are very high priced, no sick day pay, no holiday pay, vacation pay is only(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TransForce and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "driver"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Rewards

Feb 11, 2019 - Lease Driver in Grove City, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

If...you are a very good Driver,they will reward you for it. I have been Driver of the month twice. May and September 2018 And Driver of the Year 2018. With bonuses. And started with them December 2017. Columbus Ohio branch always addresses my concerns , and will work to change assignments for you once a company starts to implement so called necessary CHANGES or personnel CHANGES after the honeymoon period that messes up your life. I could make more money working for a conventional company but I like the option that when a company wants you to suddenly be ..FLEXIBLE..to help their profit margin,you can use Trans-forces FLEXIBILITY to move to another assignment. My vacation days seem to be rated at the wage I make at my assignment. I have been in the industry for 30 years and wish I had made the move 10 years ago.

Cons

They do need to offer 10 days of vacation sick personal time after 6 months service. And pay more of a share of the benefits.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible

Feb 14, 2018 - Driver in Lakeland, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

None they call 20 applicants have each one do a drug screen. They promise you you will be working by the end of the week. When you call all you hear is the crickets. These truck driver temp agencies are no good

Cons

Waste of time made me lose out on a good opportunity, waiting on them.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good driver solutions company

Mar 28, 2016 - Class A Truck Driver in Fort Wayne, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent at finding a driver a position that fits home time and shift requirements-decent pay and offers local, regional, and OTR opportunities.

Cons

There aren't any cons with this company that I have found-they work hard at finding good paying positions.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Professional Driver Temp Agency

Aug 31, 2014 - Professional Driver in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Will get a driver work rather quickly. Staff very understanding of drivers unique employment requirements.

Cons

All employment is based on avalability of work.

2 people found this review helpful