TransNation Translations Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Yvonne Stegall
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best place I have ever worked"

I have been working at TransNation Translations full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The owner–she hires the right people who make a great team. Everyone is valued and is responsible for their own work (no micro-managing). Each person here brings something unique to the table–from experience and SME to voice of reason and energy.

Cons

The office uses a mix of Macs and Mac
    s running Windows. It can be a bit frustrating going between the two. Minor issue.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing...

2. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at TransNation Translations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Projects are interesting and diverse. PMs are encouraged to develop strong relationships with clients, and to work collaboratively with them to design custom solutions to challenges. We also create real partnerships with our linguists, and value their expertise and skills. Work/life balance is respected and employees are truly valued. This is an "office politics" free zone!

Cons

We have an open office layout, which is an adjustment if you're coming from a cubicle set up.

Advice to Management

I think we're doing great. Full steam ahead!

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at TransNation Translations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a flexible and laid-back working environment. The owner and CEO is very personable and easy to get along with. Socially conscious employer.

Cons

The office is often quieter than a library. If you're used to background noise, it will take some time.

Advice to Management

My advice is to keep doing what's working. Things seem to be going well.