- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The staff is extremely helpful, professional, and willing to do their part to help you grow as a transcriber. There has never been any issues with delegation of work or pay on time. They do like to promote from within. I really have never had any issues with this company in two years.
The salary isn't very high, and as of right now, you have to work a set amount that you choose each day, Monday through Friday so it's flexible in that you can work whenever you want to get it done in a 24 hour period, but not really flexible when it comes to wiggle room with which days you work and how much each day.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible hours, nice staff, work at home
Can’t make a living off of earnings.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, plenty of work, assistance as needed, training, responsive
Some poor quality audio, low pay, intolerance, no pay if not exactly what they want, sometimes seem ungrateful for hours invested
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Paid on time, kind and helpful QR and management
More than half of the audios were quite difficult to hear.
- Former Freelancer, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are absolutely no good things about this company.
Low pay, very little work, suboptimal software, and vicious middle management.Continue reading
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In this role I started and managed the marketing department (there wasn't one before) to complete a few, key initiatives in recruitment. - Loved the autonomy - The management team was happy to support new ideas and helped develop new concepts - Worked remotely
- None, really. I worked remotely, so my role was unique, but the interactions I had with management were positive and helpful!
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home, uh yes please. Pay is like a part time job, with the work time ranging from 3-5 hours, so decent Very flexible
Not a lot of cons, just know what to expect. This will not pay all your bills, but great for stay at home moms.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home. No set schedule.
Low pay. Hourly pay averages from $5 - $7 per hour
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
TEI allows our subcontractors to choose their own schedule and to work fully from home. An exceptional In-Office Support Staff is supportive and comforting. encouraging the success of your business.
A small office, and support staff does not have the option to work from home.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hours are great, co-workers are friendly. Management is always helpful and great to work with.
Pay could be better but it's doable.Continue reading