KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 13 of over 13 reviews

5.0
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent Management, Pleasant to Work with.

Mar 14, 2019 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sean is a very experienced and accomplished Chinese translator. I was privileged to work together with him. As a project manager, he was an effective communicator throughout the process and his attention to detail ensured a superior product. Compensation was prompt and more than reasonable.

Cons

The company required to use unfamiliar software, but a tutorial material provided helped me to learn it quickly.

2. 5.0

The Best Employer You can Find

Mar 8, 2019 - Freelance Translator
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a freelancer of Translation Boulevard for over two years, I felt that my works have been valued. The projects cover a wide range of scopes, and the rate is well above average. Most importantly, Sean is very considerate in assigning tasks, he will always give you adequate time to handle the translation properly. The work time is flexible and payment is timely. And Sean will help you improving your quality of translation.

Cons

I think the company need a management system to assign tasks and track the jobs done.

CEO

Thanks. We are working on that.

3. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

It has been a pleasure to work with Translation Boulevard!

Mar 9, 2019 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have always received quick responses to e-mails, on-time payments, and have been treated with respect. I also appreciate that Translation Boulevard focuses on helping those in need by supporting non-profit organizations. Overall my experience has been great!

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences so far.

Continue reading

Thanks!

4. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 3 years

A Company & Boss That's Superb to Work With!

Mar 11, 2019 - Translator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sean Song is a great communicator, as well as punctual and detail-oriented. With a deep well of experience, he's able to handle the most diverse (and interesting!) projects. For translators, interpreters, and clientele fortunate enough to know him, he never shirks a challenge and is always learning.

Cons

None that I know of!

5. 5.0

translator

Nov 8, 2019 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice and patient employer can learn a lot from them

Cons

There's no downside for now

6. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Interesting projects, flexible and accommodating

Mar 5, 2019 - Chinese to English Translator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have a contracted freelancer for Sean at Translation Boulevard for about half a year now and done projects of various different scopes and subject matter. The assignments are always interesting and the payment rates are very reasonable and generally better than what I've seen from other employers for the same type of work. Sean is great to work with and communicate with whenever I have questions or concerns. Even as my availability has shifted, Translation Boulevard has been accommodating and will still send me notifications of smaller assignments that are available.

Cons

Assignment subject matter and availability can vary a lot, but Sean is very accommodating and also helpful at giving translations a quick look over.

Thanks.

7. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

He is a strong team player; who is humble and says that projects are the achievement of the whole team

Mar 8, 2019 - Translator in Guangzhou, Guangdong, Guangdong
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Translation Boulevard Less than a year. Sean Song, the owner of the company, is a strong team player, who is humble and always says that projects are the achievement of the whole team;Sean is great to work with and he is a detail minded person and his work is always completed with high quality. I'm happy to work at Translation Boulevard.

Cons

As an projects coordinator Sean Song is highly efficient, and he is a great team leader.

Thanks.

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Great company, leader and people

Mar 3, 2019 - Freelance Translator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working with this company is the respect and appreciation they have towards their contractors. Perhaps the founder is also a translator himself, so he is more understanding and patient than other companies. The projects I have done so far were very interesting work and I enjoyed doing them! Most importantly, communication with them is straightforward and clear.

Cons

No proper admin work such as official job orders or POs, but I think the company is now integrating a tool for better translation management in the future.

Continue reading

CEO

Thank you. We are working on that.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great mentor for me

Mar 8, 2019 - Freelance Translator in Baoding, Hebei, Hebei
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been a freelancer for Sean almost since I graduated from university. He is a very good leader and a great partner, and he has helped me to become a mature translator with great patience. The rate is reasonable and payments never been delayed. I am so lucky to encounter such a good employer, and look forward to continuing to work together with him and Translation Boulevard.

Cons

sometimes the translation requirements may be more stict,but this is also the best way to improve myself.

CEO

Thanks. We want to provide the best quality to our clients.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Translation Boulevard is one of the best companies I've ever worked with

Mar 2, 2019 - Freelance Translator in Taipei
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sean Song is the best employer I've ever worked with. He is punctual and clear in delivering instructions and always ready to help. He always tries his best to take care of his employees and treat them with courtesy and respect. I've learned a lot from him. I would be happy to work with Sean anytime.

Cons

Sean demonstrates a strong work ethic and I think he really needs to go on holiday sometimes.

CEO

Thanks. We will keep the balance between work and life.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews