The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Transparent Language? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Transparent Language employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Race Ethnicity
This rating reflects the overall rating of Transparent Language and is not affected by filters.
Found 10 of over 40 reviews
Updated Nov 17, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 6, 2022Lesson WriterCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearNashua, NH
- Amazing leadership. - Fair hourly rates. - Clear tasks. - Straightforward guiding documentation. - Paid training.
- I was expecting the contract to last around 6 months, but the client aborted the project two months after I started.
- 3.0Nov 11, 2022Project CoordinatorFormer Contractor
- quick hiring and payout process
- negotiated to shift from pay per hour to pay per output - blindsided us contract workers by ending project and announcing it on the day of
Transparent Language Reviews FAQs
Transparent Language has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Transparent Language to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
73% of Transparent Language employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Transparent Language 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.