Found 3,113 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and the company works hard to find ways to care for its employees." (in 638 reviews)
- "Got to meet some really great people and many employees seem to genuinely like working there." (in 344 reviews)
- "Generally the expectations are reasonable and good pay" (in 314 reviews)
- "+ great environment and culture" (in 226 reviews)
- "Reliable and good work/life balance." (in 209 reviews)
- "Micro management through multiple silly reports that consume so much of your daily time" (in 210 reviews)
- "Unit managers have less claim knowledge than you and cant be relied on to give correct information" (in 123 reviews)
- "No bonuses for those who are young and single." (in 67 reviews)
- "Upper management is a tight little 'clique' who care more about themselves than their employees." (in 65 reviews)
- "Pay for performance means heavy work load and strong competition for advancement opportunities." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Travelers and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCleveland, OH
If you are looking for a great job, stable company, room for growth and want to be rewarded for hard work this is a great place to work. It's truly is a company that rewards hard working employees and takes care of their people and community.
High expectations, but who doesn't want to be pushed if you work hard and are paid well for it.12Travelers Response6mo
Thank you for leaving a review. As a company, we strive to take care of our customers, our communities, and each other, and we are pleased to hear that has been your experience.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Auto Liability Claims AdjusterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
Good culture, solid company with great leadership, advancement opportunities, flexible, benefits are great.
At times the work load can be overwhelming but support is there. The work comes and goes and typically it’s manageable if you stay focused.1
Travelers Reviews FAQs
Travelers has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 5,705 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Travelers to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
82% of Travelers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Travelers 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.