Found 514 of over 550 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people working together Hybrid work schedule Benefits/Wellness plan is the best I have seen They make amazing products." (in 68 reviews)
- "The benefits are good and the wine is great." (in 48 reviews)
- "Great culture Supportive Future growth" (in 26 reviews)
- "Treasury Wine Estates has a bright future and good work/life balance." (in 15 reviews)
- "Good pay for wine industry" (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management, weak career growth opportunities." (in 24 reviews)
- "There are constant layoffs and you never feel like you have a stable job." (in 19 reviews)
- "Senior management is a revolving door." (in 16 reviews)
- "They do nothing about winery managers who are absolute tyrants and running their properties into the ground." (in 15 reviews)
- "There is a disconnect between upper management and general staff." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Treasury Wine Estates and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Digital Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNapa Valley
1. One team one dream. This is their motto and they live by this. Everyone is incredibly helpful and encouraging and management is top notch. 2. Salary is extremely competitive. 3. Environment is healthy and encourages a strong work life balance.
Well not much to say here unless you don't like wine. :)
- 1.0Sep 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great portfolio Work life balance was a positive
Lack of leadership / direction / strategy Benefits and culture not up to par with other suppliers Sales team is very lean (sometimes only one person in key states) and then leadership is shocked to see massive declines in said states Due to the lean organization (not just sales) there is little to no opportunity for career growth.3
- 4.0Sep 2, 2023Production AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNapa, CA
I felt that my experience at Treasury was very much that of a copycat company. There isn't very much room for new innovative ideas. They often try to replicate what their competitors are already doing to see if they can do that rather than innovating new products. If they do innovative new products, they are marginally different. I haven't worked here in 6 or so years, so it could be entirely different now, but that was my experience
There was little upward mobility and not much hope for promotions in any timely manner.
- 2.0Oct 16, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNapa, CA
Benefits such as health insurance.
Company critically under staff and there are not standards perks as lunch during harvest. No respect.1
- 4.0Aug 7, 2023Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNapa, CA
Great benefits, pay, flexible working conditions. Work for home options are encouraged. Sick and PTO time off. Job duties are exactly as advertised. Team days happen once a month. If you go to the office they will sometimes have lunch or breakfast.
Huge corporation with lots of meetings. Lacks an enjoyable office atmosphere. Very quiet and empty due to people working from home. The team itself is not super welcoming. Nice people but you're on your own to figure things out. Be prepared to work on numerous brands and going to the cellar doors for meetings on top of meetings.
- 1.0Oct 15, 2023Logistics SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNapa, CA
The people doing the work are awesome
Upper management is awful and don't treat their people well2
- 3.0Sep 8, 2023Sales ManagerFormer EmployeeDallas, TX
Many of the brands are really good. Some not so much. Many of the people are really good. Some not so much.
Corporate politics and greed are at the helm
Treasury Wine Estates Reviews FAQs
Treasury Wine Estates has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 550 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Treasury Wine Estates to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
63% of Treasury Wine Estates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Treasury Wine Estates 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.