TresVista Reviews | Glassdoor

TresVista Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2019

Found 108 reviews

2.5
Pros
  • "good exposure and steep learning curve(in 10 reviews)

• "Financial Analyst may end up working long hours on some day, but not as frequent as some of the other reviewers write(in 7 reviews)

Cons

"Rewarding if channeled in the right direction"

I worked at TresVista full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tresvista is a great platform to start a career in finance and to learn the key aspects of financial theory through the training provided, which is rigorous process. My experience here gave me the opportunity to work on a multitude of industries and allowed me to interact directly with clients from across the globe. There's no denying that the work-life balance is more than difficult, and that the learnings curve is... steep. Objectively speaking, it can be a rewarding career choice for those who have done their research and know broadly why they want to get into this field. Analyzing briefly: Pros: The knowledge received through training Ability to work with a geographically diverse client base and across asset classes Participation in the internal development of the firm

Cons

Compared to the time and effort put in, compensation may be lacking Delineation of roles and titles were not clear (during my employment)

TresVista2015-05-19

"Financial Analyst"

I worked at TresVista full-time

Pros

There is steep learning curve.

Cons

Employees are over worked. Difficult to maintain work life balance.

TresVista2018-08-12
  3. "Financial Associate"

I worked at TresVista full-time

Pros

Good work exposure for an analyst

Cons

The management of the firm is not upto the mark

TresVista2019-09-30

"Nice place to start off."

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Mumbai

I worked at TresVista full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots to learn. Decent place to start off your career in finance. Your experience will highly depend on the client assigned to you and the kind of work requested by the client.

Cons

Work life balance is terrible. The hard work and the long hours are mostly not even worth it. The work can get monotonous after sometime. Also, if the client's requests are not good, the nature of work can be really boring.

Advice to Management

Be more considerate about the employees. Develop better work-life balance and stop working with clients who request for clerical work.

TresVista2019-09-15

September 30, 2019

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience working at TresVista. However, we would have appreciated you bringing it to our notice when you were employed with the organization. We are always available to discuss concerns at work with those who bring it to our attention. Regardless, we at TresVista wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

"Finance analyst"

I worked at TresVista full-time

Pros

Nice office , Games to play

Cons

Backend work , poor management , no hr

TresVista2019-09-25

"Associate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at TresVista full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young people, vibrant office, lively

Cons

Insane workload, no work life balance

Advice to Management

Treat your employees at least 50% as good as you treat your clients

TresVista2019-09-01

September 30, 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have truly experienced TresVista for what we stand for dynamic culture and constant learning. We are always happy to discuss concerns at work and do our bit to ensure smooth functioning of daily operations. Appreciate your feedback!

"Data analyst"

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Pune

I worked at TresVista full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning is good If you want to keep all your life aside and dedicate it to this company you can join this company

Cons

No worklife balance - you do not have life other than doing work in this company. CTC - The company will make you fool in this aspect their offer would be huge and you will find the exact one in the offer letter Benefits - Apart from salary do not even expect anything from the company there won't be any benefits or parties Training The training is very hectic and insane and I would suggest you to carry blankets... with you because you never knew when you will leave from office Clients will be treated like gods in the company you need to do whatever the client demands You might even work on weekends too You may be fired at any time

Advice to Management

Respect the employee remember that he is a human not a machine Do not play with the life of someone, hire only the one you would want in the company , hire and fire may be casual for you but not for the employee, they join the company with huge expectations but you fire them in a week or a month.

TresVista2019-09-16

September 30, 2019

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience working at TresVista. However, we would have appreciated you bringing it to our notice when you were employed with the organization. TresVista ensures people get the most out of work through learning, team building activities, and employee benefits. We make it a point to offer a competitive salary package, intensive training, and a platform for everyone to excel in their careers. Working in the Financial Services industry requires one to be on top of their game — day in and day out. We believe a positive, confident, and efficient approach goes a long way in building a strong foundation. We have appropriate platforms at different levels to address concerns and would have appreciated you voicing your concerns then. Regardless, we at TresVista wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

"Good place to start career"

Current Employee - Associate in Mumbai

I have been working at TresVista full-time for more than a year

Pros

High Growth opportunity in terms of learning

Cons

Challenging Hours and high pressure work

TresVista2019-08-07

September 30, 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have truly experienced TresVista for what we stand for dynamic culture and constant learning. Appreciate your feedback!

"Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mumbai

I have been working at TresVista full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual culture and a platform for learning

Cons

Work quality depends on what client you get

TresVista2019-08-04
  10. "financial analyst"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Mumbai

I worked at TresVista full-time for more than a year

Pros

ablitity to grow in finance field

Cons

highest work load . no more cons

Advice to Management

no advice

TresVista2019-07-01

September 30, 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have truly experienced TresVista for what we stand for — Dynamic culture and constant learning. We appreciate the hard-work and dedication of our employees. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Found 108 reviews