Tresl Reviews

Updated May 15, 2020

4.6
Tresl President and CEO Christine Pierson
Christine Pierson
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Tresl full-time for more than a year

Pros

Oppetrunity for advancement, employees are treated very well, nice benefits package, pay is competitive, and the company is growing organically.

Cons

Very busy currently but we are making good hires. One of those good problems to have.

May 28, 2020Digital Marketing Associate

Thank you for taking the time to post an employee review! We are so happy to hear that you feel appreciated. We are experiencing phenomenal growth because of the hard work on behalf of all of our employees, so thank you for your dedication, and for being part of the Tresl family.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Finance Adviser in Cedar Park, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you work hard, you will make ALOT of money. Managers want you to succeed (you have to make money for them to make money). Sucking up to bosses does not increase pay, pay is directly correlated to work ethic. Currently we are working remote which makes you a lot more productive. WAY more paid time off then any other job I've had. Company offers all inclusive paid trips for top performers. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly cash incentives. Managers are readily available for help/questions.

Cons

It's a lot to learn in the beginning, isn't a con because once you pick it up it's manageable.

May 28, 2020Digital Marketing Associate

Thanks for sharing your employee experience! Sounds like you hit the ground running and are doing a fabulous job... Keep it up! Thank you for joining our team, we are excited to have you as part of the Tresl family.

3. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Finance Advisor in Leander, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can make a lot of money. Plenty of benefits. They are always willing to make things better.

Cons

Learning the process and all the nuances with all the different lenders.

May 28, 2020Digital Marketing Associate

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how happy you are working at Tresl. We appreciate the fact that you have been with us for so many years - that means a lot! Keep up the good work and always know that you are appreciated.

4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Finance Advisor in Leander, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed environment, good work/life balance, good pay plan, they make it fun with contests and prizes, overall great place to work

Cons

Can’t really think of any

May 28, 2020Digital Marketing Associate

We are so happy to hear that your experience working at Tresl has been such a positive one. Keep up the good work! We appreciate you!

"Terrible vision losing all their banks"

2.0
    Former Employee - Finance Advisor

I worked at Tresl full-time

Pros

There are not many pros at this place. Maybe the relaxed sales managers on time its easy to move up but you lie to customers.

Cons

There is no rock or vision in this place. The kids of the former owner are in charge and they are nothing more than a shell of their dads work. The company is continuously losing their main banks they work with. Now they have to rebrand to try and save what is left.

May 13, 2020Digital Marketing Associate

We are very sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience. We continually strive to make our employees feel as appreciated as they truly are here at Tresl, by giving them the respect and recognition they deserve, along with tools and resources to help them succeed. In addition we record and monitor all customer calls to ensure a customer-centric experience and integrity based communication. We also encourage employees to always keep our 5 core values in mind when engaging with customers, and one another... these include Character, Customer-centricity, Compassion, Collaboration, Courage. Regarding our rebrand, after more than a decade of continued growth and company evolution, we felt it was time for our name to more suitably reflect our mission-focused brand. Our new name will help us speak to a wider audience as we carry out strategic expansion. We wish you the very best, and much success wherever your path may take you next.

"Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at Tresl full-time

Pros

A collaborative team that works together to create innovative solutions!!

Cons

We all do a lot, but that's why we work together so well!

"Great Team Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great support from everyone in the office. Very honest and transparent, as well as great pay and benefits.

Cons

Some weekends, but not long hours.

Continue reading

"This is the best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Leander, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is very supportive and works as a team. The management is very open and helpful. There is an open door policy that is real. Also , the training is constant. No one is ever left wondering what to do or how to do it.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons. So I will have to leave this off my rating.

Continue reading

"Great company, Great People"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Leander, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Busy work place, great income potential, fun atmosphere

Cons

More updated computer programs to speed things up.

10. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Tresl full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, great pay, fun employees and managers, and support system to improve my skills.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Found 35 reviews