Tresta Reviews

Updated Mar 15, 2022

Found 51 of over 55 reviews

4.5
Tresta President and CEO Austin Davidson (no image)
Austin Davidson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Low but regular pay, good benefits.(in 6 reviews)
  • "When things get real busy they throw out free food to those in the trenches .(in 5 reviews)
  • "The culture at Tresta is great.(in 3 reviews)
  • "My direct team was pretty cool in terms of getting time off and pay is decent(in 3 reviews)
  • "Young, vibrant and fun people.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Working at Tresta

Nov 17, 2021 - Software QA Lead in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since starting at Tresta I have developed many great relationships with my co-workers. It's easy to start my day at Tresta because I look forward to new challenges and working through those challenges with smart, talented people. Tresta provides the latest tools to work with, this makes my workflow a breeze and it allows me to stay up to date with the latest software in the industry. Tresta encourages it's employees to continuously improve their skills by providing access to certifications and online learning portals. The benefits at Tresta are top notch too!

Cons

No Cons at this time

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

They certainly paid my bills!

Mar 15, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was a cubicle and a salary and benefits and I liked or at the very least could tolerate everyone I regularly interacted with. They took a shot with me despite my lack of experience. I couldn't realistically ask for anything more from an entry-level marketing job.

Cons

The work was mind-numbingly dull, like putting your brain in a 1950's blender

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

All the Benefits with None of the Burnout

May 4, 2021 - Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

After over a decade in marketing/advertising on both the brand and agency sides, I finally found my perfect fit at Tresta. It's all the benefits of being in a creative field, with none of the burnout. There's a new challenge every day, so I'm never bored - but very few "fires". This is literally the first job I've EVER had where I didn't feel like the world would end if I had to take a day off. On my end, I'm obviously very much in-the-know as we roll out new features and launch new campaigns, break through barriers and grow the brand - but leadership does a great job of keeping communication flowing at all levels. The best part is that we're still a medium-sized business, so unlike other telecomms, we have been able to maintain that sense of community, and every team member knows that they are integral; they're bought into our mission, and generally enthused to come to work each morning. Every team member is involved in innovation here - building up our product offering and features set, contributing to client success, spreading awareness about our brand. There's a real sense of camaraderie. Now, we're poised for massive growth within the industry, as more businesses shift to remote work models and dispersed teams - and it's pretty sweet to be on the ground floor. Can't wait to see what's next - and be part of making it happen.

Cons

Need more good people - but that's more an opportunity.

4. 5.0

Productive Fun Work Environment

Aug 10, 2021 - Senior Systems Engineer in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Tresta for less than a year, but I can say without a doubt that this company is the best I've ever worked for. Management listens to feedback and treats employees with respect. I am excited to work with other developers that have a passion for learning and collaborate well. Tresta also hires the best talent, regardless of location. I get the opportunity to work with amazing people around the world.

Cons

Benefits are a little expensive but offer amazing coverages.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great college job, but that's about it.

Jul 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a live receptionist, scheduling will work around your school schedule. They used to vamp up company culture and promote a healthy work-life balance.

Cons

The owner is an ego maniac who frequently goes on narcissistic tirades. I moved up within the company and wound up working in 4 different departments throughout the 5-6 years I was employed. Although I wore many hats, my inexperience and youth was taken advantage of and I know now how undervalued I was monetarily commensurate to the workload and output expected of me.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great work life balance

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Tresta for almost a year now and have been able to grow professionally in the Human Resources department. I enjoy working at Tresta because I am learning something new everyday and able to problem-solve. A day in the life of a Tresta employee is administrative duties, onboarding and offboarding, and benefits. I really enjoy that everyday is different from the previous and it's fast-moving. One of the perks of working at Tresta is the flexibility to work from home, full benefit package and receiving company issued equipment. The work life balance is great, too.

Cons

There are no cons of working at Tresta

7. 5.0

Amazing company

Sep 28, 2021 - Virtual Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company offers flexible schedules, able to work remotely, great benefit package, provide computer and monitors, has amazing leaders , and great communication.

Cons

None that I can think of.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company

Aug 9, 2021 - Associate Training Specialist in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros when it comes to working for Tresta. Several include working remotely, supportive leadership that wants you to be successful, and a great work-life balance.

Cons

I am not able to think of any cons for working for Tresta.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Place

Nov 16, 2021 - Virtual Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fairly easy job for what you are paid.

Cons

Quick turnover for employees mostly.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing job opportunity with a great team environment

Jul 16, 2021 - Service Desk Associate in Miami Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comprehensive training process, with amicable colleagues. Efficient workflow, great teamwork and skill building.

Cons

Not for you if you're lazy and lack communication skills

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

Tresta Reviews FAQs

Tresta has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Tresta to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tresta employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tresta. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

92% of Tresta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tresta 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tresta to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Tresta Job Seekers