Cover image for TriNet

Found 967 of over 1K reviews

3.7
TriNet President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield

What people are saying about TriNet

Join the conversation on

Human Resources

3m

a

Human Resources Manager

For those who have remote employees around the world, what tool do you use to build your org chart? Visio? We are a small company of about 110 employees using Slack for most of our communication (I’ve heard of Roots as an org chart tool in Slack but never used it). And we use TriNet as our main PEO for US employees, Deel for our global PEO then different systems for Asia.

17 Comments

Consulting

409.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=TriNet~5494
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and a lot of resources(in 144 reviews)
  • "Great people dedicated to success and each other(in 56 reviews)
  • "Good pay but you work very hard for it(in 44 reviews)
  • "Great culture and there is respect for all employees.(in 44 reviews)
  • "Great training and foundational sales skills.(in 20 reviews)
Cons
  • "Company has gotten rid of some bad management over 2017.(in 47 reviews)
  • "No work life balance and micromanaged to the bone(in 30 reviews)
  • "No leadership at this company(in 27 reviews)
  • "Managers don't look at your calendar and they send countless emails for follow up and to request that you fill out multiple spreadsheets daily to track your activity.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Too many changes and lack of communication.(in 16 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TriNet and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Human Resource

Dec 1, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

opportunity of growth Equity in the role

Cons

diversity in leadership annual hold to job change

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

So-so today. Was better in the past.

Nov 23, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, base comp, and the product is top notch when sold to the ideal customer profile. First year quotas are low for sales consultants.

Cons

Difficult to sell (and make OTE) due to underwriting guidelines. Many 1st year employees will hit club due to low quotas. Not many sales consultants with more than 2 yrs of tenure - which should tell candidates something. Marketing focus is 99% brand vs demand gen. Appt set to close ratio is low due to heavy focus on self generation and stringent underwriting guidelines

Continue reading
  3. Join the TriNet team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Solid and Enduring Company

Nov 26, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for and work with. Trustworthy people, starting with the CEO.

Cons

Not applicable at this time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Employer

Nov 10, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and cares about their attrition. Benefits are top notch. Very supportive to families with children or who are having children.

Cons

PTO is not front loaded but is accrued. Not really a con per say but it's the worst I've got.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

SDR

Nov 16, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team dynamics, work from home appreciation points no one micro manages you great benefits Amazing pto plan

Cons

Making the dials can be tedious but its not that bad

7. 4.0

Good Job

Oct 28, 2022 - Payroll Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company They really care about their employees as much as a corporation can

Cons

Reorganization and changes feels like a lot

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, great culture!

Sep 9, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great. I’ve worked for several large well known companies and have never seen a company live up to its values so well. Compensation is generous, work life balance is great, PTO is also generous. This is a new department and training was surprisingly efficient and the current team is easy to collaborate with and great to work with. Position is remote which is amazing.

Cons

Interdepartmental relationships can make job challenging but it is never boring.

Sr. Talent Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We do appreciate it. We would be very interested in further conversation and hope you will consider contacting us at feedback@trinet.com.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

People Matter

Sep 20, 2022 - Revenue Accountant in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

work/life balance, tons of flexability great benefits - health, PTO, sick time, incentives

Cons

Nothing with my current team. In my previous team, I was overlooked and not given opportunities to grow. There's definitely managers in the company that have favorites and reward based on that, many others enjoy growing their people.

Sr. Talent Advisor

We appreciate your candid feedback and would like to connect with you as soon as possible. Please reach out to feedback@trinet.com or set a call with your aligned People Business Partner as soon as possible.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ok

Oct 4, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, signing bonus, benefits, PTO, Health insurance

Cons

Training is not all that great

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 13, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very employee centric, good benefits, great management, has paid time off.

Cons

Have to know many different subject, rules and regulations for all states. May have grumpy customers. May have to work some major holidays.

Sr. Talent Advisor

We appreciate your feedback and recognition of our benefit offerings. Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@trinet.com for further conversation.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 967 Reviews
</>Embed

TriNet Reviews FAQs

TriNet has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,017 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at TriNet to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TriNet employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TriNet. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

67% of TriNet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TriNet 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TriNet to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with TriNet Job Seekers