Triage Staffing Reviews

Found 205 of over 442 reviews

4.9

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Triage Staffing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Come be part of a team that is real and ready to kick some @$$.

May 9, 2022 - Implementation Manager in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

You like work life balance? check. You like working with people that better you? check. You like people that don't beat around the bush? check. Is fun in your middle name? check You want to make some good money and have a blast doing it? check and check

Cons

The benefits are getting better. Just give it time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

great company that cares about their employees

May 9, 2022 - RN Clinical Liaison
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote work from home competitive pay good benefits

Cons

I have none to share at this time

3. 2.0

Does not respect contracts

May 23, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started off with good pay.

Cons

Less than 2 weeks into a 14 week contract they dropped my hourly pay by 20-25%. They went on and on about "at will employment" but have stipulations that if you violate terms of the contract, that they will come after you legally... and yet they will not honor their end of the contract.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finally! A Place Of Business That Gets It!

May 3, 2022 - Benefits Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started in Nov 2021. This company hands down has been one of the best companies I have the pleasure to work for/with. They get it and how every individual is different and they truly try to accommodate everyone's work style. They go the extra mile with making sure their employees feel important and heard. I found my forever career and I hope others get to experience what I have so far. It's a growing company with plenty of growth opportunity. Pros PTO, Flexibility, Fun Atmosphere, Great People, Awesome Team Building Events

Cons

I really do not have any at the moment

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Newbie- totally new career field for me

Apr 29, 2022 - Compliance Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm new to triage and this career field. This company is amazing to work for, the owners/ leadership personally meet with you, they want to get to know you. All co-workers are willing to help you out and are patient with whatever you need. Everyone wants they company as a whole to win. The drive is amazing :)

Cons

Have not found a con yet :)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture with friendly people. Best part? You can bring your dog to work!

Apr 28, 2022 - Compliance Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people make going to work fun. We have an awesome culture. We work hard but we are rewarded for it! Lots of fun perks and activities to participate in. Management listens and they are ready to jump in and work along side you! Oh and don't forget - DOGS! It does not get any better than that people!

Cons

Honestly - I haven't found the downside yet! I don't think it exists here. People start here and stay!!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture and the best staffing agency out there

Apr 28, 2022 - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, pay, management, communication, and transparency

Cons

Nothing really! They're growing fast so sometimes growing pains but that's normal.

8. 5.0

Truly cares

Apr 28, 2022 - Recruiter in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly cares and understands family life, work life balance and benefits that HCP look for. Everyone works together to make things happen. Very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Love it here!

Cons

I would say there is not a con I can think of

9. 5.0

Newbie who is thrilled

Apr 14, 2022 - AR Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The environment and support of a work/life balance

Cons

I have zero cons to report.

10. 5.0

AMAZING PLACE

Apr 14, 2022 - Recruiter in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the second I walked through the doors I felt welcomed. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They have an amazing training program so by the time you end it you feel fully prepared to be successful in your career. Work and life balance is encouraged and they are constantly doing things to show their appreciation of employees! The Triage recruiting team is structured into teams with team leads who do nothing but help you reach your best potential!

Cons

My biggest con is I feel like I am too young to have found my forever company, but here we are!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 Reviews

Triage Staffing Reviews FAQs

Triage Staffing has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 442 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Triage Staffing to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Triage Staffing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Triage Staffing. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

98% of Triage Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Triage Staffing 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Triage Staffing to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Triage Staffing Job Seekers