Triage Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Triage Staffing Principal Tyler Pieper,John Maaske,Brad McClatchey
Tyler Pieper,John Maaske,Brad McClatchey
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons to date on this assignment(in 10 reviews)

• "Getting our license was a bit confusing, but this seems to be the universal issue with all travelers since each state has different processes(in 5 reviews)

1. "Easy to work with"

Current Employee - Staff RN in Leesburg, VA

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smaller company which take your needs seriously

Cons

no cons as I can see thus far

Triage Staffing2020-01-06
  2. "Abby Keiss"

Current Employee - Travel RN in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I’ve Traveled with Triage Staffing for 3 years now, and I would recommend My recruiter Abby Keiss to anyone looking to join their traveling team. Abby is just so down to earth and easy to talk to. She works very hard to acquire the best assignments at the best pay rates available. Her honesty and straight forward, friendly attitude go along way, which is the biggest reason I continue to stick with Triage Staffing. Thank you Abby!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons.

Triage Staffing2019-12-26
  3. "Nurse Recruiter"

Current Employee - Nurse Recruiter in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, great co-workers, family feel, nice paychecks in which you can pretty much control what you want to make, motivating owners, no micro-managing but they push you to be better which is awesome! Transparent commission reports, no guessing where the money is going. Great perks that make for a relax environment for being in sales. Truly can’t say enough good things about Triage! Doing what I love for a company that stands behind me!

Cons

None. Almost been here 2 years and I’ve never felt under appreciated. So glad I made the move when I did!

Advice to Management

Keep it ALL up. Love the REAL READY meetings that give company updates to the entire in-house staff. Proud to say I’m part of Team Triage!

Triage Staffing2019-12-13
  4. "Team work makes the dream work"

Current Employee - Cardiovascular Technologist in Orange Park, FL

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

A group of dedicated professionals that are committed to finding, maintaining and supporting my career.

Cons

Their new payroll system is not as flexible as the previous version. It does not account for long days, or the difficulty in verification of work time.

Advice to Management

Let us do our job, trust your employees to deliver quality service without the hassle of getting time sheets in on time. Develop a program that works seamlessly, so that time clock verification can come from the hospital directly, without our input. Keeping up with weekly time sheets is a problem.

Triage Staffing2019-12-19
  5. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Travel Nurse in Grand Forks, ND

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to work with, excellent pay, and friendly and efficient staff!

Cons

No cons to date on this assignment

Triage Staffing2019-12-04
  6. "New to traveling"

Current Employee - Travel Nurse in Lebanon, NH

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Katie Hinkle is our recruiter, we travel as a couple. We were brand new to traveling, and Katie had so much patience answering our confusing questions and was direct and honest. We love working with this company

Cons

Getting our license was a bit confusing, but this seems to be the universal issue with all travelers since each state has different processes.

Triage Staffing2019-11-21
  7. "Lies, lies, and more lies..."

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small company so you can't get to upper management fairly easily when needed.

Cons

You're told that you've been submitted to jobs when in fact, you haven't. You're told that "such in such" assignment is a great one, only to find it's the worst dump. When you ask for jobs in a specific area, you're told the jobs are closed or fake then they play mind and manipulation games with you sometimes using threats. They do not care about you. They only care about filling the jobs that they've had open forever and the money they can make. They procrastinate on paperwork and have no organization. Watch your paycheck because when there's a mistake made, it'll somehow be your fault or they place the blame on everyone but themselves. Trying to get benefit information is like pulling teeth so when you try to take it upon yourself to get the answers, they flip out on you. And if you should try to talk to another recruiter because your's can't do their job, you've basically sealed your own fate. Yea, it's that childish and you'll get black listed. Keep ALL documentation because what's said in one conversation turns into an "I don't remember that conversation" issue. Either that, or record them all. I cannot stress enough that you MUST read your contracts thoroughly because when there's a mistake that your recruiter made, you can prove it. Nothing will be done about it, but if you change agencies, you can show them that you were in the right and the recruiter was in the wrong. I didn't want to believe the things I had felt or heard from others, but my fears were confirmed just recently and this will be my last assignment with the agency. I will never refer anyone to my recruiter and I know many others who feel the same.

Advice to Management

Hold your recruiters accountable for their actions. Stop letting them get away with lies and manipulation even though they bring in a lot of money to your company. Remove the quote on your web page that says you'll tell people when the assignments aren't perfect. That is FALSE! I've yet to get that courtesy after being with the company for several years. Just because a recruiter brings in a lot of money doesn't mean she can get away with murder.

Triage Staffing2019-11-11
  8. "Not left in the dark."

Current Employee - Radiographer in Marietta, OH

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quick communication responses from the recruiter and ability to see current possible job offers on website.

Cons

Possibly have more info up front when faced with a possible job interest.

Advice to Management

Possibly have a step by step layout for licensure in each state. Seems to be the only thing holding up job placement.

Triage Staffing2019-09-09
  9. "Just starting out"

Current Employee - Diagnostic Medical Sonographer

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

1st assignment and all is going great. Bart has been the greatest person for me to work with

Cons

I haven’t had anything bad happen

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Triage Staffing2019-08-12
  10. "First Assignment with Triage Staffing and it's going well"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Eau Claire, WI

I have been working at Triage Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Always there. Effective communication. Agree to our terms. Kept up to date.

Cons

Being my first assignment still have to work on negotiating but there pay packages are pretty good. Tough to know what they cover like my PALS, or ACLS.

Advice to Management

no advice at this time

Triage Staffing2019-07-09