TrialSpark Reviews | Glassdoor

TrialSpark CEO Ben Liu
Ben Liu

"Amazing Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Software Engineer

I worked at TrialSpark for less than a year

Pros

Treated as a full-time employee with impact-oriented projects that I got to own completely. Super fun office, lots of events, great food & location.

Cons

Transitions between quarters was a little turbulent.

TrialSpark2019-09-18
  2. "CRC at TrialSpark"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very intelligent and passionate group of people, altruistically motivated to fix the clinical research realm. Independence and ingenuity is encouraged. Excellent benefits and perks.

Cons

As with any start-up, they are still working out the kinks! But leadership is dedicated to doing so thoughtfully and efficiently.

TrialSpark2019-10-08

"Mission driven start-up"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing mission filled with like-minded people who are striving towards the same goal - Seeking to continue to improve and grow - Challenging work that gives autonomy as well as collaboration - Opportunity to grow with the company

Cons

- Hard to be here if you don't believe in the mission

TrialSpark2019-07-26

"Great place if you want autonomy"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time

Pros

Rapidly growing so there are a lot of opportunities to take ownership over projects

Cons

Growing so quickly it can be difficult to understand roles and responsibilities

TrialSpark2019-06-22

"Amazing Mission & Smart People"

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible PTO Corporate Seamless account!! Dog friendly office Really smart people Employees have fun together Important mission that motivates you every day

Cons

TrialSpark is not the place for someone who wants problems fixed "for" them. The onus is very much on the individual to carve out their own role and path to success. This can be exciting for people are looking to grow and stretch, but may be intimidating for people who require a bit more guidance.

Advice to Management

Transparency and engaged listening will always go a long way!

TrialSpark2019-04-09

"Hands down best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Network Operations in New York, NY

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Working alongside an amazing, supportive, collaborative, and incredibly intellectual group of people - Mission driven organization trying to drive positive change in the healthcare landscape - Flexible hours/PTO, great social events for team bonding, and plethora of perks (free lunches, snacks, etc.)

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

TrialSpark2018-09-27

"Great place to work with smart, friendly people"

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ Flexible PTO and competitive pay + Super smart and down-to-earth management + Friendly and humble team mates + Good work/life balance + Weekly All Hands, so you always have visibility into the business and access to execs. + Supportive/transparent environment.

Cons

None that I can think of, but the company will have to be careful to guard its amazing culture as its growing quickly.

TrialSpark2018-08-08

"Patient Experience Associate"

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Trialspark has been such a wonderful experience so far. The people, culture, values and management have all been so above and beyond anything I could have asked for. -Interview: The hiring process is very particular because not only do they want the best and brightest individuals but also people who can fit into the cultures and values of the company. -Culture/Values: The company culture and... values are held to such a high standard, and I believe this is one of the main reasons it's been so amazing to work here. -Change: Things are constantly changing, and there's a lot of hard work that needs to be put in daily. If you like challenges and are scrappy this place is for you. -Growth: You're given freedom to approach problems from different angles. Management has made it clear that they want us to have the freedom to approach problems/new challenges in ways we feel is necessary. If our process doesn't work we learn what not to do next time and keep going. -There's so much to learn! Everyone is so open to helping and guiding one another. When I first began there was a ton of information thrown at me, but I never once felt that anyone wasn't willing to guide me and help me through it all. - Communication: I was told about the importance of communication from the start, but have seen it in action on a daily basis. It’s not always easy but communicating the good and bad has been an integral part in making sure the company has a strong foundation. -CEO/Co-founders: The founder and co-founders are such genuine and down to earth people. They make you feel at ease and are constantly communicating their appreciation for everyone in the company. They are also as transparent as they can be on the direction of the company, obstacles we are facing and all of our wins. If it's true that a company is a reflection of its leaders, I think we are in good hands! :)

Cons

-No cons. We are constantly making sure to improve on any process that we believe isn't held to our standards.

TrialSpark2018-02-16

"Great company, great people!"

Current Employee - CDM

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company that is definitely going in the right direction! Employees are very intelligent and easy to work with.

Cons

No notable downsides to working at Trialspark.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing.

TrialSpark2018-02-16
  10. "Clinical Research Coordinator"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator

I have been working at TrialSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get to work with people who love their job are centered around patient care! I finally found a job where I actually enjoy coming to work everyday!

Cons

I can't think of any, it's a startup so of course it's scrappy in the best sort of way.

Found 11 reviews