Trialon Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Patricia Crowder

1. "Good Contract service provider"

Current Employee - EHS Technician in Seneca Falls, NY
    Current Employee - EHS Technician in Seneca Falls, NY

I have been working at Trialon (More than 5 years)

Pros

Provide perks for employees, decent health insurance plan, care about their employees in a way that isn't seen too much anymore.

Cons

Their vacation is paid once a year would be nice if it was paid when you take it. Holidays do not match the company's that person is assigned to.

2. "Engineering Technician"

Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Champion, Trumbull, OH
    Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Champion, Trumbull, OH

I have been working at Trialon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours as long as you work 40

Cons

Low starting pay with no pay raises, paid on work date anniversary for vacation regardless of when you take it, no tuition assistance, little to no upward mobility

Advice to Management

Improve the cons, and make the knowledge available to workers

3. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Laborer RTC in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Laborer RTC in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Trialon (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company treats you like family, they are willing to work with you on scheduling, and the management actually cares about their people.

Cons

There aren't many cons my suggestion is simply to keep up the good work! Occasionally people get frustrated but management is always willing to listen and work with you to solve the problem.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep treating the employees like family. I appreciate how much work you guys do and hope everyone else does also.

"They're okay"

Current Employee - Operator in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Operator in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Trialon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am contracted to Delphi through Trialon, and honestly, I love my job. I love working for Delphi and the work that I do. I really enjoy the Delphi supervisors and the engineers that I work with. I really like my supervisor over Trialon, a kind man who generally works to get me what I need or gives me a minute if I need to talk. There are also several opportunities to advance as an operator which comes with hefty pay raises.

Cons

The cons I feel everyday I walk in the door, are that all the Trialon contracted supervisors and our Trialon contracted security guard/ temporary HR rep are always, ALWAYS in a power struggle. It's about who can flex the bigger power muscle and so the focus is NEVER on improving processes, correcting problems, and taking care of the people. It's a chaotic pit that ends up being run like a prison camp at the end of the day.

Advice to Management

My advice to management: Focus on always improving your processes, they are never perfect. Focus on correcting problems, don't pretend they don't exist. Don't play favorites. You know it's wrong- don't do it. Take care of your people, you draw more bees with honey than you do with smoke. Don't force your people not to enjoy themselves on the job. There is a line between having a good time and messing around, it's not hard to figure out. And sell it to people straight. Don't smile to their face and then stab them in the back.

"Family And Friends Welcome!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Trialon full-time

Pros

Job placement for Delphi KMS Kokomo, IN. If you're family or a close friend.... Welcome aboard! It doesn't matter what skill set you have. If you are a family member or a close friend with no skills. You are the next supervisor and you will be paid a higher wage than anyone else there even if you don't have the skills! Want time off when ever you want it without repercussion? If you are family... Sure! It's OK! The rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to you.... So come on down! You don't like your co-workers? Go to your "Uncle" and cry, " I don't like them!" That's OK, " I'll just fire them and make you the boss!" I know you have only ONE skill, yet you're family.... So come on down!

Cons

No supervision worth speaking of. No game plan. No direction. You are just filler. Unfair hiring practices that the DOL should investigate!

Advice to Management

Quit! Just Quit! You're just not all that! Maybe in your own mind but believe me when I say this. Everyone that you've hired sees you for what you really are. In this day and time they really need their jobs and won't say to your face what they really think. You are a joke and Delphi is spineless for not finding someone that is reputable! The people there deserve better! Your family members and friends need to pay their dues and EARN their positions!

"Small, but good"

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Kokomo, IN
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in Kokomo, IN

I worked at Trialon (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, great area, small and close company to work for where no one is out of reach

Cons

In a very small town, limited resources, no clear promotion schedule, lack of formal training

"Let go and won't rehire me back"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY

Pros

Nice place to work inside. Warm in winter and cool in summer. Laid back work days. Nice hours. Good pay.

Cons

Bad Health insurance - Costs a lot each week and is hard to get to pay back. I was given a raise and shortly after was laid off with other people in same department. They wont rehire me saying I don't fit what they need. Which doesn't explain the raise I got and they then said I was doing a great job. Inside politics and favoritism all over the place.

Advice to Management

Get your act together.

8. "Current Trialon Employee"

Current Employee - Engineering Test Technician in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Engineering Test Technician in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Trialon full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Not many as far as i am concerned. This is my 4th contract house in my 18 years at Delphi and it is by far the worst one. They will not tell you your tech level, will not tell you what you can do to move up the ladder, they are unprofessional when dealing with employees. Example: Lied directly to my face over an insurance issue.

Cons

Way to many to list, but here are a few. They kept 80% of the last raised Delphi gave me, very few paid holidays compared to Delphi's holiday schedule, you get a vacation check on your anniversary rather than being able to use it when you want time off, tried to cut my wages by at least $10/Hr when they took over for the last contract house. When Trialon took over the contract at Delphi they wiped out my 13 years of seniority and made me a new hire with greatly decreased benefits, when all the other contract houses keep our seniority.

Advice to Management

To Trialon managers. Start being fair when raises are given out. Change the way vacation is handled. Add some holidays to meet up with the company you work for. Match the 401k. give back college reimbursement.
    To Delphi Management:Dump Trialon and hire us directly and save money. You pay them way to much money for the little amount they pass on to employees.

9. "Trialon is a great place to consider employment for a variety of reasons."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Pros

It possesses a very positive and challenging work environment

The organization is made up of individuals that care about you and your success and understand it takes a team to get things done

The company's team is made up of seasoned individuals that have been in the industry (and with Trialon) for a good amount of time (I have been here almost 8 years).

Trialon is a Technical Staffing Company....there is always a need to support the customer with some unique opportunities but a light industrial company it is not!

Trialon is a very innovative staffing firm without fear of new industries and ideas. If you don't embrace new concepts or handle "better mousetraps" well, Trialon is not the place for you.

Trialon has a diverse client base. Customers range from billion dollar fortune 500 companies to local testing facilities in a variety of industries.

Cons

There are very few cons that I can think of to associate with Trialon Corporation. I believe the largest con is their lack of penetration outside of the Midwest.

Advice to Management

Continue down the path of examining the possibilities of expanding further West. Keep challenging your team with both individual and collective team goals.

10. "A good place to gain experience"

Pros

Great co workers, everyone works together as a team, easy jobs, sometimes you get perks for making company look good.

Cons

Some people in management not very friendly, No training program so you are basically on your own when it comes to training

Advice to Management

It won't kill you to talk to your employees