Tribridge Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Tony DiBenedetto

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Hard to manage Work/Life balance (in 6 reviews)

• Very fast paced moving company, which is expected when working for a tech company (in 6 reviews)

1. "Tribridge is the BEST"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Tribridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tribridge cares about their employees. A lot of companies talk, however Tribridge delivers. The People who work their are AWESOME!!!!!

Benefits and Salary is excellent.

Cons

There are no cons. This is the real deal.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Best Management.

2. "Professional Services HCM"

Former Employee - Professional Services in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Professional Services in Tampa, FL

I worked at Tribridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunities to grow professional

Cons

Needs more cross functional collaboration between business units.

"Good Company on Paper"

Former Employee - Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Tribridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

unlimited pto & work from home

Cons

long long hours & lack of training

Advice to Management

invest more into management and leadership

4. "Technical Consultant"

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Tribridge (More than a year)

Pros

Great Culture. Provide training and guidance on project. Great experience on all business technology. Allow you to work from home.

Cons

Most work is centered around business consulting. Not much in the creative field.

Advice to Management

Invest more in creative IP.

"employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Culture and people but Challenged for future growth

Cons

Marketing immaturity and at a turning point from small company to large one

Advice to Management

look seriously at better marketing

"Amazing Organization"

Current Employee - Team Member in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Team Member in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Culture is as advertised! Amazing people that truly care about each other. Always looking to be better. Small company feel within a fairly large organization.

Cons

Remote workforce provides for some connecting challenges - however the company does do a good job at trying to mitigate this. Team members must also work to stay connected - otherwise it can be a challenge

7. "Would have, could have, should have"

Former Employee - ERP Solutions Architect in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - ERP Solutions Architect in Plano, TX

I worked at Tribridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent people based culture and dialogue

Cons

practices poorly managed, throws people under the bus

"Great company that really invest in their people"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge (Less than a year)

Pros

-Seeking to hire more women and diversity (forming a committee)
    -Servant leadership
    -Investment team members (employees)
    -Very welcoming
    -Mentoring/peer matches
    -Marketing Team is very helpful
    -Unlimited PTO
    -Very team oriented
    -Open Door policy with everyone and even with the CEO
    -Benefits
    -CEO is very open to share his opinions and is also funny
    -Option to work from home

Cons

Advice to Management

N/A

"I am thankful for Tribridge!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Tampa, FL

Pros

The academy program at Tribridge has given me an invaluable opportunity to start a career in the consulting industry right out of college at an AMAZING company and I am looking forward to continuing to grow here. I am extremely honored to work at Tribridge. Some of the most significant pro’s about working here; hands-on training, accessibility and support from leadership, constant development and opportunity to inspire change as well as flexibility. In my current role, I feel truly empowered to make decisions, take calculated risks and provide a positive customer experience. Over the last 3 years, my direct manager has gone above and beyond to teach me how to successfully plan and manage projects, help me improve my communication and overall consulting skills. The amount of support I have received in my roll has truly exceeded my expectations.
    This last year I reached out to our CEO to discuss some of my career goals and he has been supportive as well as provided opportunities to challenge me to meet them. Leadership not only has an “open door” policy but will proactively stop by our work area to check in on us and make sure things are going okay out on the field.
    Tribridge Women’s Network has provided as a vehicle for many productive conversations amongst our women team members as well as some great benefits including unlimited PTO, paid maternity/paternity leave, professional development programs and mentorship.
    I have had the opportunity to work with team members and leadership across several practices and the general consensus from our team is that Tribridge is one of the best companies that they have ever worked for.

Cons

Our industry is fast paced and due to the growth within the company it is important to understand your own bandwidth and not over commit if given the chance to do so. We take our customer commitments seriously so it is important to master this skill early on.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to not only our employees, but our customers and what is important to them. Continue to invest in us and value diversity. Continue to allow us to speak our minds and pursue entrepreneurial opportunities inside and outside of the firm.

"Innovative, Exciting and Open"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, A-player team, off-the-charts innovative atmosphere, high growth, opportunities to advance and diversify skill-sets, invested in people first and foremost.
    I joined Tribridge around 2.5 years ago. I was very skeptical at first because I'd been with my previous employer for 10 years and was incredibly married to that culture and brand. When you interview at Tribridge it's a pretty rigorous process and there is a heavy weighting on cultural fit. I knew that if the culture didn't fit for me that I wouldn't last a year. It was clear that you had to be passionate about the work to really be successful so it felt like a risk at first.

Happily I quickly connected to the culture and the leadership team. The work is exciting and the team is fun, energetic and constantly innovating. I feel supported and challenged every day. The entrepreneurial environment is a good fit for me - I am empowered to make decisions and take calculated risks to try new things. As a leader with almost 20 years of experience I am delighted with the exponential personal growth I have experienced since joining the team.

If you're considering a career at Tribridge and you're reading glassdoor reviews to help make a decision know that while certainly not perfect, it's as close to perfect as I have experienced. Some of the negative reviews I have seen here are mind-boggling to me. It would be naive to say that Tribridge has nothing to improve upon but given the access to senior leadership and the truly open-door policy I am floored that the level of venting going on here is necessary - in fact I question it's very legitimacy. So.... If you're considering joining the team, come meet us and see for yourself.

Cons

If you're not comfortable with change this probably isn't the best place for you. We need to continue to attract and retain female leaders and broaden our diversity programs.

Advice to Management

I can walk on down and give advice to management face-to-face if I need to (: