Trident Group Reviews in Budni | Glassdoor

4.6
Trident Group CEO and Managing Director Rajinder Gupta
Rajinder Gupta

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very Good salary package comparatively to other companies (in 16 reviews)

• Initiatives like flexible timings, short leaves started to help employees strike a perfect work life balance (in 14 reviews)

Cons

1. "best company till date"

Current Employee - Manager in Budni (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Manager in Budni (Pakistan)

Pros

Management is excellent and transparent. All the technology is latest and mind blowing to work with

Cons

Could not see any cons till date. I would like the industry to work in the same way as it is going

Advice to Management

Management is excellent. Just keep up the good work to let more people join there and make their life

"Most Unprofessional company leaded by a moron with illogical management"

Current Employee - FLE FEO From IIM in Budni (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - FLE FEO From IIM in Budni (Pakistan)

I have been working at Trident Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I don't see any positives other than salary(that too if u managed to get it)

Cons

This particular company was founded by a insane person named RG, simply a dictator of Trident Group. He doesn't respect professional qualification and wants everyone including MBA finance guys to work on machines. Oh god give me a break!

Here salary is a bait, once your are hooked to it that's the end of everything. You need to do tens of illogical and irrelevant things to get your promised salary.

Here there is nothing like Profile and career, u may be posted in any profile/dept. irrespective of your choice/campus offer/qualification.

In word, this is not a place for IIMs Top Bschool guys. Guys, we deserve better.

Advice to Management

Management never had a habit of taking advice.

Trident Group Response

Dec 27, 2015 – Head - Strategic HR

Dear Employee,

We are saddened to hear of your opinion of the management at Trident Group. It is our constant endeavor to improve the functioning of the company and we will continue to make... More