KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,014 of over 1K reviews

4.0
Trilogy Health Services CEO  Leigh Ann Barney
Leigh Ann Barney
Pros
  • "Team approach, weekly pay, free education(in 60 reviews)

• "Great benefits for the employees(in 45 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Short staffed and usually always on a hall alone with 12-18 people(in 30 reviews)

• "Too many people in home office making rules they don’t have to follow and that are never good ideas(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Trilogy Health Services and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Trilogy Rocks

Jan 26, 2021 - Staffing Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in healthcare 25 years and Trilogy is the best company I have ever worked for! It's not only about the residents, but they make sure their staff is taken care of to. The best benefits around for sure.

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

4 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Marketing Manager

WOW! Our goal is to be the best place you've ever worked and we are so happy to hear that rings true for you. Thank you for your commitment to Trilogy over the past 8+ years and we wish you continued success.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

All stars

May 26, 2021 - CRCA (CNA) in Spencer, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Expectations of job duties known

Cons

Pay is the lowest in the area

Trilogy Health Services Response

We appreciate your 5-star review! We are continuing to improve our benefit offerings to put more money in our employees' pockets!

3. 2.0

Horrible Mangement!

Jun 7, 2021 - Dietary Aide in Lowell, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great Benefits -Monthly employee parties -Weekly pay -Good pay for dietary aide position. -Amazing residents Overall the company itself is great to work for, if it wasn't I would have gave 1 star then.

Cons

Working as a Dietary aide for Cedar Creek Health Campus was awful. Both management in the Kitchen were terrible.. TERRIBLE. If they were having a bad day, everyone was having a bad day. 1. Don't expect the schedule to be made ever. You'll work on Saturday and not know what your working on Sunday. 2. Don't expect help either. You'll be doing a job meant for 2 people. Along with constant micro-mangaing and being told to do 10 things at once. (Not fun) 3. DRAMA, this place is filled with drama. I'm surprised the two managers in the kitchen haven't been fired yet because of this. They judge you, talk about you behind your back, and are two-faced. Overall the kitchen is filled with a bunch of bored adult drama queens. 4. Management is again awful, the 2 managers should have never been hired. Such a joke. People are leaving this place for a reason.. Take a hint.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee

It isn't what they make it seem

Mar 26, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Trilogy Perks gets you some good deals - Attending Purdue Online Global for free can be really good if you can find a degree that interests you and you can stand working there long enough to finish - You will make connections with some really great residents

Cons

- Staffing is a nightmare - Pay is below average - The corporate structure is atrocious - People working well over 40 hours out of necessity for the residents is very common (70+, no exaggeration) - You have to tell families that their loved one will get great care knowing full well they're probably going to get sub-par care because of staffing - Trilogy is going to try to convince you that all the perks of working for them will be great and make you want to make a career with them. They aren't and you won't. Trust me.

2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing a detailed review. We appreciate the time you spent with us and value the feedback you left. Each of our campuses has a dedicated recruiter to ensure we have adequate staffing. We can assure you our teams are working diligently to recruit top talent who will provide compassionate care to our residents. Trilogy is a company that does not just talk about investing in employees but actually does it. We offer a raise every 90 days for as long as you work with us. Our benefits are designed to put more money in our employees' pockets while allowing them to pursue the career of their dreams. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

5. 4.0

RD Experience

Jun 15, 2021 - Registered Dietitian
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great company culture - good regional support - good team-focus

Cons

Overall, my experience was pretty good.

6. 5.0

Best Healthcare Company... in theory

May 12, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Perks and benefits, Residents, Support from Divisional Teams, reputation, ample ways to move up in company, resources at fingertips

Cons

Toxic leaders tend to stay for too long. Too many “buddies and friends” in leadership positions and pick friendship over leadership. Tend to have a “suck it up” attitude rather than a compromise or helpful approach. Salaries are extremely low and not competitive for the industry.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Benefits

Jun 13, 2021 - Recruitment
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People, Great Benefits, Great Teamwork

Cons

None, none, none, none, none.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

“A great place to work right”

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay is the only pro

Cons

Worked here for two years and I honestly don’t know why I didn’t leave sooner. This company is depressing to work for you will get wrote up for almost anything but nothing ever happens after you get wrote up. The director is a complete self centered individual that only cares about upper management not the employees or even the residents. He mentioned disrespectful things to me, not even sure how he still worked there but I forgot TRILOGY loves Supervisors and directors that are rude to their employees. Let’s not forget nursing directors that yell at you then expect you to speak to them all Friendly.

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review. At Trilogy we believe in Leading By Example and expect our campuses to showcase this. We appreciate the time you spent with us and wish you luck in your future.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

12 years with company ruined due to poor management

Jun 12, 2021 - Memory Care Director in Lafayette, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, beautiful facility, updated equipment

Cons

Inadequate staffing, unreasonable expectations for salaried staff, profits above people

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Facility okay

May 28, 2021 - CRCA (CNA) in Valparaiso, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love meeting the current and new patients. They brightened my day up and it was wonderful to get to know them in the short time

Cons

It used to be a great place to work but problems started happening and clinical and non clinical management decided not to engage and help instead chose to hide in their office only when HQ or state came in they would come out. Employees are burnt out, not respected ,bullied and it shows. Trilogy itself is a great company sadly this facility puts it to shame

Trilogy Health Services Response

We appreciate your feedback. Leading By Example is important to Trilogy and we expect our campuses to embody this. Thank you for leaving a review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,014 Reviews