KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

12h

a

Mental Health Specialist II

8 years experience in Social Work. Have undergraduate degree in Sports Management and Masters in Social Work. Have taken the Licensing exam 3 times and failed. Will be 31 in January and am wondering whether I should continue this career path. If I did decide on another career path I have no idea what that would be. Currently making around 60k, would be happier in the 70-80 range. Wondering if HealthCare is worth it long term.. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and sets you up to be successful!(in 139 reviews)
  • "The pay is good and they use it to entice you and get you to work for them.(in 65 reviews)
  • "The staff is friendly and considerate(in 64 reviews)
  • "Everyone is nice and kind(in 51 reviews)
  • "There are several standards in place that motivate professionalism and aspirations to be great people!(in 47 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Trilogy Health Services and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Director of Activities and Event planning

Jan 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Emergency assistance with Trilogy Foundation, Quarterly raises, Paid for all my education and licensing, pays for college degrees, beautiful facilities, delicious food from Chef’s not cooks, Trilogy Standard is high!

Cons

It is health care so it is demanding of time and heart. It is easy to become family so when residents pass it can take tole on you. It’s best to know they are at peace in heaven with Jesus.

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits we offer our team members. We appreciate your dedication to our residents, who have become family to you! Thanks for your feedback.

2. 5.0

Work

Aug 9, 2022 - Dietary Aide
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's going good people are friendly and helpful.

Cons

Would like to pick up more hours.

3. 5.0

A Dream Come True!

Aug 4, 2022 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Scottsburg, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been in nursing since 2011; believe that I have found my home at last! A place to call home that I could see myself lasting to retirement... From the company, residents, and the staff...I am still at awe! I love this place and am so excited and honored to finally be here.

Cons

The only con I can even muster to come up with is that I didn't not start here sooner...

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with us! We are happy to have you on Team Trilogy.

4. 5.0

Loved it!

Aug 6, 2022 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Loved co workers. Opportunity to advance.

Cons

Low staffing causing stressful shifts

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review! Our hiring teams are working hard to bring in top talent to fill open roles to address understaffing. We appreciate your feedback.

5. 5.0

Working with Trilogy

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Hanover, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to achieve things, having good people to work with. Everyone helps each other out

Cons

Only con right now iw how many positive COVID cases we have with both employees and residents

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, we appreciate your feedback!

6. 5.0

Csr

Aug 4, 2022 - Customer Service (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee benefits and great team

Cons

On call 24/7. Company cell phone provided

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits we offer our team. We appreciate your feedback.

7. 5.0

Team work

Jul 12, 2022 - CRCA (STNA) in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their is always room for improving your Knowledge at Trilogy when it come to education and team work, I like the open door policy that The EO has at Triple Creek. I love taking care of people's.

Cons

I love taking care of people's and hope we can continue to keep staffing for the residents to care for them as best as we can.

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy to have you on Team Trilogy! We appreciate your feedback.

8. 3.0

How am I doing at Trilogy

Jul 27, 2022 - Weekend Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekend warrior rate for nurses.

Cons

Not enough staff. Management always getting pulled to work floor. Patients and families are very upset about not having enough staff to ensure their families members are getting the right care. Very long call light times. Nurses having to work both the RN position and aide position because there is not enough aides. Received training on the floor but no supervisor training for management duties. Did not receive enough training on Matrix for management duties.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love the vibes I love the residents they our all loving it feel like my second home

Jul 22, 2022 - Activities Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team you work with and all the other employees they our great the residence keep you going

Cons

Not that I know of

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to have you on Team Trilogy and appreciate your dedication.

10. 5.0

Best Place To Work

Jul 19, 2022 - Food Server in Wabash, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The positive atmosphere. Everyone that I have came across is always having a smile on their face. Especially the ones who have worked there for 5+ years. It’s such an amazing company. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else!

Cons

I wouldn’t say there are any cons within this company.

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create a positive work environment and are so glad to hear this has been your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,363 Reviews

Trilogy Health Services Reviews FAQs

Trilogy Health Services has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,394 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Trilogy Health Services to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trilogy Health Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trilogy Health Services. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

87% of Trilogy Health Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trilogy Health Services 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trilogy Health Services to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Trilogy Health Services Job Seekers