KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Trimark Associates Inc. Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2021

Found 23 of over 23 reviews

4.0
Trimark Associates Inc. Founder Mark Morosky (no image)
Mark Morosky
  1. 5.0

Great Spot to Work

Aug 25, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, leadership, perks and location.

Cons

Hard to find people in this industry

2. 2.0

Review

Jul 16, 2021 - Associate SCADA Engineer in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smaller company, towards the end of my tenure they finally matched competitive salaries. Before that, underpaid.

Cons

Treated employees differently than other engineering companies.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 15, 2020 - Product Manager in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, flexible hours

Cons

Some managers are stricter that others

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate chaos

Apr 7, 2019 - Field Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some training was received. Given only when asked. Decent pay and plenty of overtime.

Cons

Lack of Training Long-term travel commitments Poorly managed projects Your manager will leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere with no travel accommodations

5. 2.0

Recruit Beware!

Feb 28, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has very solid benefits with paid holidays. The HR personnel seem to have their stuff together and made the on-boarding process smooth.

Cons

I would like to start by pointing out that many of the previous reviews are suspect. At least three or four of them came on the same day from "anonymous employees". This is a thinly veiled plot to disguise the dysfunction here. There is virtually no formal training. Trimark Associates is so busy trying to count its money and attempting to innovate on the technical side that it turns a blind eye to business processes and training its personnel. This company runs as inefficient as any I have ever seen; as a brand-new employee I would not count on much support from leadership. It also seems like their products and services are constantly performing at a low level because there is a constant influx of customer issues and complaints. The longevity of this company is directly tied to solar incentives from the federal government because you would never partner with Trimark purely based on the company's ability to perform. I would be very scared to work here if you have family members that depend on you. You have been warned.

5 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We hear you! As part of our continuous improvement effort, we are seeking to provide every Trimark employee with opportunities to succeed. Specifically, we are improving our onboarding and job training programs for new employees as well as refining business processes. To your point about the viability of the Solar market, may we suggest this report: http://www.seia.org/research-resources/solar-industry-data. Moreover, because Trimark’s business spans multiple types of generation, we have a sustainable business model that has proven successful for more than 17 years. We wish you all the best in your career.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Satisfied Employee

Jun 24, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at small and big companies in the past with typical benefits and downsides of working at respective types. Trimark is the only company I've worked for that has benefits of both. I am able to be creative and be involved in wide range of challenging tasks you would experience in a small company while having abundance of support, training, and resources of a big company. Trimark has been great to me and is a fabulous place to work with great people. I still have the same drive and excitement as I did few years ago when I first started. Trimark is growing and evolving so fast that it keeps me engaged and challenged.

Cons

It's difficult to find any cons about Trimark but if I have to select one I would like to see Trimark expand beyond just Electric Utility Industry and beyond California to other industries and in other parts of US.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Positive Experience - Interview/Initial Process

Apr 12, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I met a Trimark Associates director at a school job fair and was contacted by HR to set up an interview date that same week. The interview went well. They were extremely nice and genuine. I was contacted two weeks after my interview to continue an employment process. Unfortunately, I had to deny any offers due to certain reasons (not related to Trimark). Overall, Trimark seemed like a good company to work for especially if you want to get into the field of alternative energy distribution and device integration.

Cons

If you do not want to travel/be out of town for a couple days during the week (not every week) then you may want ask management or HR what other positions are available to suit you best.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your insight with the interview process and will continue to improve our communication with candidates if travel is required. While you were not able to join us at this time, please keep in contact for future opportunities. Thank you!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good company to work for

Jul 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful. This company is continuing to grow and allows for more opportunities everyday. It is a very team friendly environment which makes it easy to get along with all employees.

Cons

There is a lot of work the requires knowing what you are doing as soon as you are hired.

5 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

This is great feedback and something we'll definitely take into consideration as we're constantly evaluating our hiring processes.

9. 1.0

Short Term Thinking Made Worse by Inept Leadership

Apr 4, 2018 - Sun Shine Band Member in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting Industry to Work in Until Steel and Coal were Invited Back....

Cons

Thanks to the recent tariffs and threats of more inflicted by the Trump administration, the entire industry is in limbo and is suffering financially. While Trimark has attempted to diversify their offering, the over all result in outlook is still in a downward spiral. This has effected moral of career minded employees. Add to this the prevailing ineptness of the ownership to effectively communicate to it's employees any true vision or direction and you have the perfect formula for a slow corporate death.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Fast!

Jun 25, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of a company that is growing very quickly both in its native market as well as new ones is very exciting. There are always opportunities to learn and grow, and the projects we work on give one a feeling of making a real positive contribution.

Cons

The pace of work and growth can be a bit overwhelming, sometimes pushing the limits of the company and its employees. These are good problems to have.

1 person found this review helpful