Trindent Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Business Development Associate"

Current Employee - Business Development Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Trindent is a fast-paced, dynamic organization working with high-profile clients. I enjoy the pace, the manner in which our thought-leaders execute, and that we are a close-knit group of very talented people who all have the same end-goal in sight. Our leadership team is exceptional, and very well respected with our clients and employees. I really enjoy the work, my personal and professional goals continue to be met, and the rewards for the value I bring are above expectations. There is no place I'd rather be.

Cons

Because we are high-growth and fast-paced, it's not an environment for everyone. Expectations are high, and those who aren't successful are pretty quickly weeded out. This shouldn't be mistaken for anything but what it is: poor work ethic and inability to do the job one was hired to do.

Advice to Management

Good business leaders create, articulate, own, and drive the vision to succeed. Keep doing what you do to give us the competitive advantages that help us deliver exceptional results to our clients. Keep pushing us to be the best we can be.

"High Caliber Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time

Pros

Senior operations leaders are top quality and consistently deliver outstanding results on all projects. Great opportunities for advancement for high caliber individuals. It is definitely a meritocracy where performance is well compensated and appreciated and they have an ongoing training program to help develop additional skill sets.

Cons

As a global firm supporting global clients the travel requirements can be arduous although they do try to get you back on thursday night.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on people development and high quality work content.

"Business Development Associate"

Current Employee - Business Development Associate
    Current Employee - Business Development Associate

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I recently had my 5 year anniversary with Trindent, of which I feel really honored to be celebrating. I work with some of the most talented, driven, and motivated people imaginable. This is a fast-paced, growing environment, and because of the growth, changes require one to move "on a dime". I enjoy those kinds of challenges, and I enjoy being part of something that is only going to continue to grow and get better. The culture is one of compassion, caring, and support. We all work really hard, and are more than fairly compensated. Many company events and social gatherings, fund-raising, healthcare and a 401K that's hard to beat.

Cons

It upsets me to read the negative reviews, as this has not been my experience at all. We are constantly evolving, and for those who can't manage it, their experience is a negative one, and it then become fodder for reviews. I hope that whoever reads those reviews reads them with the proper understanding and awareness. Trindent isn't for everyone, so not everyone is for Trindent.

Advice to Management

Keep the lines of communication open, keep forwarding the blog posts, and let's take a few more risks.

"Deceptive, Dishonest, & Incompetent"

Former Employee - Business Development
    Former Employee - Business Development

I worked at Trindent Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home and some nice co-workers

Cons

One office Toronto firm with very limited portfolio that advertises multiple non-existent offices and successes based on very limited completed projects. Printed HR policies are completely ignored and promised benefits are not delivered. Training is non-exigent and management is incompetent

Advice to Management

Get new jobs

"PLEASE DONT RUIN YOUR CAREER OR WASTE YOUR TIME"

I worked at Trindent Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Don't fall for the positive reviews. HR has employees submit those reviews. They are absolutely and positively, 100% false. The best thing about working at Trindent is that I'm no longer there. They've given me information on the type of company that I will never work for again.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything good about working at this company other than your co-workers. Even they are so traumatized that you rarely have a chance to interact with them. Everything that they tell you about the company - from the pay to it's culture - is all made up. They operate from a stance of fear in their employees. There are no resources to work with, you have to provide your own. There is no training whatsoever - no matter what the other posts say. I feel for their customers, if they engage their customers in the same way they engage their employees, then they wont be customers long.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have for management is that they should consider a different career. Like being prison guards or something along those lines. They would be good at it.

"Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A challenging, motivating, and rewarding place to work. Fast-paced, providing the ability to be on multiple projects, keeping very busy, and enjoying the wonderful clients that we have. Leadership is outstanding here, and we are empowered to do what's best for our clients. This is not a consultancy that micro-manages, but they do expect results that are commiserate with the pay package, as it is second to none. I enjoy the variety this job provides, I enjoy the travel, and I enjoy the openness of being able to share with senior management my thoughts, ideas, and ways we could improve. Very open to us, and have always felt very valued and appreciated here. I would recommend Trindent to anyone who is looking for a great new adventure with a company where you truly make a difference, with the ability to be quickly promoted. I must add that I am shocked by some of the negative comments! This clearly shows a lack of maturity from past employees who simply were unable to keep up, and satisfy our clients. Our clients are number one here, and if you don't have that same mindset, you won't succeed at Trindent.

Cons

Travel can be excessive, but every effort is made by management for us to be home with our families on the weekends.

Advice to Management

I would encourage a more in-depth on-boarding process.

7. "Real Management Consulting Experience"

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Real, hands-on, valuable consulting experience - you will truly own your workstream(s) from start to finish
    - Exposure to clients at all levels - implementation means you aren't confined to a boardroom
    - Acquire skills and strategies you can use anywhere and any time in your career

Cons

- Significant travel, but consistent with the broader consulting industry
    - Pace of work is not for everyone - engagements (through to implementation) are completed in the time some other firms complete the initial analysis

Advice to Management

- Keep lines of communication open (Friday Q&A is great)

8. "Great exposure and business problems"

Pros

If you like feeling like you're adding value and working on meaningful problems for great clients, you'd like Trindent. I have had a great time working here, and most people do. I don't get whether some of the negative reviews are coming from - they must not be on the same planet as the rest of us.

Cons

The workload is tough to manage - everyone on your team will be maxed out.

Advice to Management

Invest in more on-boarding and training. Add more events and opportunities to socialize

9. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Trindent Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Provides you with the ability to have autonomy over your own work. It gas a start up culture feel but less of a financial risk

Cons

Wish there was more healthier snacks available. My pants are starting to get a bit tighter.

Advice to Management

Offer healthier snacks and more events with all of the employees to get to know each other.

10. "Senior Consultant"

I worked at Trindent Consulting full-time

Pros

Trindent is a great place to earn and learn. The best part about working here was the people - exceptionally bright and ambitious, and always willing to help. You'll get as much client exposure and responsibility as you can handle, and probably a bit more. Be prepared to work.

Cons

You will travel, essentially, non-stop. Weekends are typically sacred, but expect 70-80 hour weeks when things get busy. It is a demanding, high pressure environment that takes a certain personality type to thrive in. The learning curve is incredibly steep, and the company doesn't always do a great job with on-boarding.

Advice to Management

Hire like crazy, including some strong lieutenants. Do a better job maintaining relationships with alumni.