Trinitas Ventures Reviews | Glassdoor

Loren King

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Leasing Agent"

I have been working at Trinitas Ventures part-time

Pros

Great people and expanding company

Cons

I don't really have any

2. "Community Assistant"

I worked at Trinitas Ventures part-time

Pros

Get out of your lease whenever you're done.

Cons

Management sucks at actually doing something about complaints.

"Good Company"

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Trinitas Ventures (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work and great benifits

Cons

very small company so not a lot of room to advance

Advice to Management

trust the employee that you hire onsite

"Great Place with Great People"

I have been working at Trinitas Ventures full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-They listen to your ideas and actually act on them if they help the business.
    -Great work environment and work/life balance.
    -Everyone is passionate about their role. I don't hear many people complain about coming to work. This is a huge plus for me.
    -Managers are understanding and willing to help out with issues and problems that arise. I don't get a sense that people feel better than you or that they are too good to help you. The corporate staff members I deal with are down to earth people who make Trinitas Ventures a great place to work.
    -The hiring process was smooth. The Talent lady from HR who called and offered me the position was very helpful with everything I needed. She was available on weekends and evenings to answer questions about things I needed to complete before my first day. She made the transition from my old position to my new position with Trinitas Ventures painless. It was reassurance that Trinitas Ventures is a great company to work for.

Cons

-401K match could be better than what is offered.
    -The company seems to be growing fast and role changes are made without anyone knowing. It would be nice to know when new people are added or when people change jobs so we know who the correct person is to contact for information. This is something I have experienced with most companies I have worked for.

Advice to Management

As you grow, don't forget the value of your employees. Don't lose that ability to relate to current employees or potential employees. Always keep that welcoming feel and atmosphere that Trinitas Ventures surrounds people with.

"Trinitas Ventures"

I worked at Trinitas Ventures full-time

Pros

Offers competitive pay and nice apartments

Cons

Upper management is completely unorganized.They partake in an incredible amount of office politics. They love to micromanage. They aren't accepting of original ideas on the site level, even when they know their market the best.

Advice to Management

Spend more time on property and creating relationships with your site level staff, instead of having no faith in them and engaging in your office games.

"Great Company"

Pros

Great people, fast growing company and lots of opportunity to move up if you are a self motivated individual.

Cons

Based in Indiana and the company is slowly adapting more progressive remote working policies.

7. "Community assistant"

Pros

The pay check goes straight towards the rent so you don't have to worry about pay rent I time

Cons

The paycheck goes straight to your rent so you don't have a option of where your paycheck goes

8. "Run...As Nike Says - Just Do It"

I worked at Trinitas Ventures full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have a roof over your head (though some of the balconies are ready to collapse ). Several of the corporate staff are genuinely nice - but naive as can be.

Cons

It's the only student housing property I've worked at - that would be better managed by students....or a group of turd tossing tomcats.

First, each site has two, fifteen passenger shuttles - And around 600 residents. Have no fear because according to the dreaded regional (who i'm pretty sure is only around for her looks-because her attitude is appalling) is enough. At least the drivers are CDL approved - you would have to be to shove forty residents at a time...Right? (They aren't).

I could go on but the world wide web doesn't have enough space to even have one person taste the tart terror that is Trinitas.

One piece of advice - Ask what the property turnover is....I think you'll have all the answers you need.

(They typically have more open positions than they do staff...today the site has 33....that's enough to run 3 properties).

Advice to Management

Please sell your portfolio....the properties have so much potential

"Great Employer"

I have been working at Trinitas Ventures full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are great people working at the property locations and corporate office. The company has a strong bond in teamwork and I immediately was welcomed by everyone as a part of this team. Everyone has fun while working and there have been many company events that let everyone get to know each other better.

The senior management team is very supportive and is open to everyone's suggestions. You have the chance to make changes and improvements. Ownership is involved with keeping the employee morale high and is willing to invest in employees.

Cons

The company is growing quickly so this does require frequent process and system changes to keep up with growth. No personal cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employees and have team events. It would be great to hear about upcoming projects and future plans.

"Honestly a great place to work"

I have been working at Trinitas Ventures full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was a little scared when I started working at Trinitas Ventures. I think I was just worried that I wouldn't fit in with the culture and environment. That feeling was soon squashed. I have never felt more welcome in an environment in my life. The people who work in the corporate office and the ones I deal with off site are simply amazing.

The senior management team is very supportive and productive. They understand that keeping the employee morale high leads to developing a strong team that works great together and supports growth.....and this company is on the right track for development and growth.

Cons

Every company has cons. They are just part of growing pains for any organization. At this time, there are no cons that affect me.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Feedback goes a long way and so far I've only seen and heard good things.