Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Senior Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group (More than a year)

Pros

This is the best company I have ever worked for! They truly treat their employees like family & always have your back. At Trinity, we work hard & we play hard! Management makes it fun to be part of this group & I am proud to say I work for Trinity Healthcare!

Cons

The only con I see is we are all over the US, so we don't get to see eachother as often as we would like to!

Advice to Management

Keep it up - you all are awesome & excited to see the new records we break this year!

2. "Great company"

Current Employee - National Nurse Recruiter in Florence, SC

I have been working at Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Common goals, great atmosphere, and awesome leadership.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your people while keeping the goals tangible, visible, and reasonable at all times.

"Buyer Beware"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, support departments and knowledge of the industry.

Cons

sweat shop mentality, no work life balance. If you are not part of the in-crowd you are a NOBODY and they will find a way to make sure you are history quickly. All about the money, they do not stand up for their nurses and will not allow the recruiters to do so. Bullies are allowed to do whatever they like. The positive feedback you see on various sites is a requirement!

Advice to Management

They know everything, no advice will be taken anyway.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Pros

This is a great place to work. This company is extremely committed to their staff both travel and in house. Management always commends us on jobs well done but at the same time pushes us all to be better. Our overall enviornment is built on trust, dedication and family- this is something that you feel from the day you start working here. Management actually cares about employees.

Cons

Work load would be the only con if i had to pick one- but that's what happens when you work for a company that is doing so well growing so fast. (so i guess that really isn't a con).

Advice to Management

The only people that i've seen give bad reviews are past employees or people with opinions based on things that are out of Trinity's control. Management- Keep up the good work!

Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group Response

Nov 14, 2016 – COO

What a great attitude! Thanks for being a part of our work family and helping KEEP our culture of trust and dedication! It is hard growing fast and maintaining all the great aspects of a great ... More

6. "Great Enviroment!!!"

Current Employee - National Nurse Recruiter in Florence, SC

Pros

Trinity is a wonderful work environment and works hard to protect the culture that has been built.

Cons

Really, just normal growing pains.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!

Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group Response

Nov 14, 2016 – COO

Thank you for such a great attitude! When new folks join us and quickly recognize that they are a part of protecting our culture and work family- it is amazing!

"Recruiters and Nurses"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Florence, SC
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Florence, SC

Pros

There is nothing positive to say about the company. There is lots of positive to say to the candidates that are thinking of Joining - DO NOT JOIN ANY COMPANY IS BETTER
    Trinity is a slave driver a sweat shop and treats their employees like machines in production lines.
    IF you want to have no life,, want to die from stress and be poisoned by the immature and despotic management - join. Nurses - this is the worst deal you would ever get.

Cons

Nurses do not sign up with Trinity - they are out to screw you.
    Recruiters; If you want to go to the beginning of the century where employees were treated with no respect and abused then Trinity Healthcare Staffing is your employer. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOOD EMPLOYER THAT CARES ABOUT YOU AND MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK, STAY AWAY FROM TRINITY HEALTHCARE.

Advice to Management

Management - people are neither animals nor are they machines. Your managers have no clue as to how to motive, retain, develop and drive performance based on

"Thanks"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

One of the nicest experiences i've had in a long time. This is my first travel job but even though i'm listed with other companies this is the one i will stay with.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments

9. "Highly Satisfied RN"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Raleigh, NC

Pros

My recruiter Steve Turner is an amazing advocate for my needs and requests for traveling. Trinity has been an amazing company to work for. I was apprehensive about traveling but I can honestly say that I have not had a bad experience. The benefits are great!

Cons

I have yet to find any cons. My experience has been professional and everyone has maintained their integrity and respect.

10. "Production Support"

Current Employee - Production Support/Orders in Florence, SC
    Current Employee - Production Support/Orders in Florence, SC

I have been working at Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group (Less than a year)

Pros

My path has crossed several people that ask questions about my career change. They want to know why I am so happy about coming to work and how I can turn a negative into a positive so much easier. I just say that when you are surrounded by positive people who treat you like family, it is so easy. Trinity Healthcare is about working together to achieve goals but doing it as a team where no one gets left behind! If you need help with anything, it is there for you. It is so nice to be appreciated and a simple "Thank You" goes so far. That is what Trinity is about . They appreciate their employees and show i,t as well as tell you all the time. I am proud to be a part of Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group!

Cons

I really don't have any cons!

Advice to Management

You are great!!

11. "RN,NC"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Greensboro, NC

Pros

Enjoying my first assignment with Trinity. My recruiter is Ron York and he has been very supportive. From day one he has been honest with my salary and benefits. I get paid weekly and I'm working my prefernce of weekend option at one of the top Magnet hospitals in NC.

Cons

Pay rates should be based on years of experience.

Offer PTO's like other companies.

Advice to Management

The demand for Travel Nursing is going to grow.