Trinity Management Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Walter Schmidt

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing Place to work"

Current Employee - Property Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Trinity is the best company I have worked for by far. They promote from within and give you the tools to take that next step. Friendly and relaxed work environment.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that there are too many opportunities. That is not a bad thing but you know what I mean!

Advice to Management

Keep up the goof work!

2. "Happy, Meticulous, Respectful, Inclusive, Creative, Honest and Growth."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

With Trinity, you have job security. Owner never sells their properties and the company is growing. Trinity has a good leadership and all team members are a team player, respects and supports each other.

Cons

no con to share

3. "Love Where You Work"

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time

Pros

Trinity embraces a culture of change, and has accomplished a lot in the past three years to be a better place to work. Management makes a consistent effort to listen to and learn from all team members. The company is growing and the business practices are evolving.

Cons

Trinity only has properties in San Francisco. This limits opportunities for growing and relocating to other markets. It would be great if there were even more properties and more opportunities for team members to grow in their careers.

Advice to Management

Help team members learn and adapt to changes and keep doing things to make this a better place to work.

4. "Review"

Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive company. Lot's of changes moving the company in the right direction.

Cons

Pay is lower than some other brands

5. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked in property management for over twenty years and for the first time in many years I feel very happy every morning when I go to work. I believe the company genuinely cares about the staff and they're very interested in their growing and development. I think my opinion is valued and my suggestions are taking into consideration in the situations I'm involved with. We are a real team and we work and support each other on a daily basis. I have recommended the company to some previous co-workers and they're already working with us; after talking to them I can say they pretty much feel the same way as I do.

Cons

Keep up the good work!

Advice to Management

Keep expanding !

6. "New Beginnings, Traditional Culture"

Current Employee - Property Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Trinity has been a great experience thus far! From the beginning of my career up to now everyone has been very helpful and generous. What can I say when you feel at home you appreciate and enjoy every moment.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons in my time here, which shows how thorough and team oriented the company can be.

Advice to Management

Keep the family culture going for years to come.

7. "Have never been more dissatifiied"

I worked at Trinity Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work life balance was good.

Cons

Customer Service is very poor, does not value employees, will nickel and dime their tenants

8. "Very Happy I Left"

I worked at Trinity Management Services full-time

Pros

Working in beautiful SF
    Gained experience with managing Rent Control buildings (Hands On Training)
    Monthly managers meetings
    Improved benefits for all employees
    Some employees are genuine and very hard working

Cons

There is a policy for everything: Can't be seen checking your cell phone, can't leave early (even if you are salary and a manager) can't make business decisions for your own property. Very micromanaging.
    Does not focus on providing good customer service, only about meeting sales goal
    Does not provide solutions to problems and leaves you out to dry in front of the residents
    Wants to mold you into someone you are not and it was making my life miserable
    When an HR personnel doesn't stay for too long, that should say A LOT
    You have to carry a company phone 24/7 and it takes priority over everything. It was annoying.

Advice to Management

Learn how to properly talk to your employees, especially when difficult life problems occur
    Provide updates and training about rent control ordinance laws (had to do my own research to make sure I was in compliance)
    Customer service is everything! Residents will stay if you provide quality customer service and not try to sue you all of the time. Check out their Yelp pages. YIKES!

"A positive building block"

Former Employee - Floating Leasing Agent in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Floating Leasing Agent in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trinity Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many larger property management companies can make employees feel like a cog in the machine, however Trinity did a wonderful job at building employee moral, while keeping employees engaged in their jobs.

Leasing commissions are paid out on an easy to understand pay structure. Never had any surprises, but don't expect to not have an entire file completed. Keeping files in compliance is one way you can avoid any delay in your monthly lease payout.

Upper management is easy to talk to, and nearly everyone is available to offer help or advice. If you have an idea, just send an email or speak up at a meeting.

The staff of the Trinity communities interconnect, so no one property feels left out. Several team events happen during the year, from outings to a very fun Christmas party!

The company is small enough that when they say they have an open door policy, you can count on it. If you have an idea or concern, someone will listen.

Overall : I would've stayed... if I could have lived closer to SF.

Cons

If you live out of San Francisco proper, make sure you know how much of a commute you will be committing to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "Great Opportunity to Grow"

Pros

Team players, many opportunities for advancement, good benefit package and excellent people to work with. Regular salary increases.

Cons

Salaries could use a boost, but management is working towards that goal. Going thru some growing pains but that will even out eventually.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with streamlining and adding to benefit package.