Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture Reviews

Updated Dec 3, 2019

3.5
Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture Principal/Healthcare Planner John M. Chory, AIA (no image)
John M. Chory, AIA
  1. "Incredibly Helpful"

Former Intern - Interior Design Co-op

I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture for less than a year

Pros

During my time at Trinity I was given more opportunity than some of my counterparts working permanent positions elsewhere. They are more than willing to give helpful feedback, genuine criticism and honest advice even to their interns. I felt so welcome there and my coworkers were invested and interested in my learning and wellbeing.

Cons

As with most firms, the work here is feast or famine. This isn't necessarily a "con" but more of a helpful tip to those wanting to enter the industry in a smaller firm.

2. "Think ahead"

Former Employee - Administrative in Grandview Heights, OH

I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

3. "Good Job, Great people to work with"

Current Employee - Painter in Morgantown, WV

I have been working at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture full-time

Pros

Good pay and great benefits for vets.

Cons

Pay does not increase with tome

April 4, 2019Human Resources Manager

Unfortunately, you have the wrong Trinity. I am not certain who the company is that you work for in Virginia but this is not Trinity: Planning,Design, Architecture.

4. "Poor"

2.0

I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture part-time

Pros

Pay and work environment with co workers

Cons

Everything the management and everything

April 4, 2019Human Resources Manager

Unfortunately, this "Poor" title is not on our staff. I would suggest a legitimate title be entered. I am not certain this is the correct Trinity. Our pay and work environment with co-workers is what makes us stand out!

5. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Project Coordinator

I have been working at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is very dedicated to staying on top of all the latest market trends in healthcare design and architecture. Team orientated work environment ensures that each member of the project team feels like they are truly part of something big that will make a significant impact on peoples lives. The dedication to providing the best service available to our clients is really motivating. Many opportunities to grow from within and be a part of all aspects of the field. Work environment is casual and friendly, yet very professional.

Cons

Healthcare architecture can be very demanding at times, and some projects have very short deadlines, which can be overwhelming at times.

6. "Project Associate"

Project Associate in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture for more than 3 years

Pros

Trinity made a stellar new strategic hire in December. The firm is making big strides in innovation and creative design for hospitals. We now have international design experience on our staff . I expect a lot of growth in 2018.

Cons

The processes need to be tightened up and standardized, but I anticipate this being a goal for 2018 to accomplish.

7. "Intern Architect"

4.0
    Current Employee - Intern Architect in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Trinity's employees are some of the best coworkers. -Opportunities to receive mentorship and work experience on various types of health care projects. -Office culture is hard working but family oriented, engaging, and diverse.

Cons

Many projects within healthcare however, not many projects outside of that sector of architecture.

8. "Intern Architect"

2.0

I have been working at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture full-time

Pros

Lots of experience in a lots of different things as a young professional

Cons

Communication is a mess and so is leadership

9. "Great people, room for improvement as a company"

4.0
    Intern in Westerville, OH

I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture for less than a year

Pros

Good people, great experience for an intern, good opportunity for involvement on projects

Cons

Trinity is trying to grow and rebrand itself, so there's a lot of growing pains right now. Clients can be horrible. Many people stay long hours each day.

February 22, 2017Human Resources Manager

Glad you enjoyed your experience as an intern, we get that comment often. On average, our employees work 40-45 hours a week. The exception may be for a deadline, but we care very much about the work-life balance of our employees. - Human Resources

"Good compani"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture

Pros

I really enjoy the family like atmosphere that is so evident. I really liked my time here

Cons

Not enough pay or benefits. Long work hours. Supervisors can be demanding. Not great benefits and premium is really high

October 9, 2017Human Resources Manager

Our pay is right on the bench mark for industry standards and our benefits are one of the most competitive on the market. Trinity pays 80% of their employee's medical insurance. All of our supervisors at Trinity are patient and have mentoring goals for our young employees. We all work hard to make Trinity excellent, and most of our employees work on average of 40-45 hours with a Half-Day Friday benefit.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 English Reviews