Trinity Technology Group (CA) Reviews | Glassdoor

Randall Duart

1. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Professional in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Professional in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Established Sacramento Systems Integrator with super smart and talented employees. Growing organization, good pay, benefits and interesting work. Values work life balance and it's employees.

Cons

Could be more transparency from the corporate office to the field employees but it would appear that this is something they are working on.

Advice to Management

Build upon success and work on what needs improvement.

"Analyst"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Members of the first line management are very strong, senior management is not and has made many enemies with potential customers.

Cons

Senior level management doesn't understand what motivates and what people to do their best. Good changes that are made are quickly swept out the door with the change agents that brought them to the company.

"Run while you can!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I got paid and I had Insurance.

Cons

I will miss all of my friends but I encourage you all to find a new home as soon as possible, the lies continue. As long as you have the same HR with the same mindset, you will never excel in this company, you will be promised the world and will be shocked when you get nothing, you think the former co-owner is gone but he's got his claws still deep within. An example of the continuous lies are the two posts before this one, these are NOT reviews that came from any of the hard working employees. Same old story at Trinity, too bad. Good luck to my friends - RUN while you can!!!!!!!

Advice to Management

Join the real world and honor your employees

"Lies Lies Lies"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Folsom, CA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Folsom, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get paid on time and some of the staff a great people

Cons

The Chief Innovation Officer, co-owner, will make plenty of promises to you and the next day will act like you're a piece of litter. The same goes for their HR, the worst and most unprofessional department I have ever experienced, childish and untrustworthy.
    This company will use you until they get what they want and throw you to the curb, unlike many they have pushed out or fired.
    Funniest thing is, all the "Great" comments are posted by their damage control minions, don't believe a word. Better yet, ask some of the employees directly and you will see for yourself.

Advice to Management

They've never listened to any advice from current or former employees, why would they start now.

"Average Work, fails to keep promises"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Majority of projects are in downtown sacramento and the main office is also in midtown sacramento. Salary offered is good

Cons

Another CEO of the company fails to keep promises. Horrible annual review process and company does not have a strategy and neither a vision. Company's profit relies on healhcare projects and other projects are ignored.

Advice to Management

Change the management and let CEO retire.

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA

Pros

I've worked here for a number of years and have never been bored. I've been given many opportunities to learn, grow and to help our projects succeed. It is a very family friendly workplace, which was one of the most important things for me when I first began work with the company.

Cons

Currently some of the upper management can be spread a little thin with their many responsibilities, but this is something that they are working on trying to remedy - so it won't be much of a con in the future.

"Average work, good salary and worse immigration"

Former Employee - Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary is good compare to local companies.
    All projects are in downtown Sacramento except a few.
    Benefits are ok kinda.

Cons

Immigration is worse. Company is doing many H1 transfers but no word on green card process. No point of contact person for immigration. No defined process for immigration.

Advice to Management

Resolve your immigration process otherwise start losing all your immigration workers.

9. "Great company always looking for challenging and interesting projects"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Management tries to get employees involved in company culture building activities such as lunch and learns, happy hours, and other activities; Company management provides opportunities to learn and grow outside direct job responsibilities if you are willing to take them.

Cons

14 year old firm experiencing some growth and minor growing pains and in refining its management policies.

Advice to Management

Improve follow through and keep refining processes and procedures

10. "Good place to work, great work-life balance, average salaries, very smart and capable people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Talented Staff who can actually get things done, Management that cares about its staff, project based work environment always keeps things new.

Cons

Working in a small firm has its disadvantages, if you are not comfortable working outside of your norm this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Don's sweat the small stuff, delegate more middle management, you can't do everything - pick what you need to be involved in.

"Commitment to excellence, a little confusing at times, projects get isolated from sense of a firm."

Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA

Pros

commitment ot excellence, leading edge technologies, very strong in interoperability (SOA, middleware infrastructure), creative solutions. People are the best and brightest, just not well-managed. 100 percent health coverage for me and 80 percent for my family is very generous. they want me to work hard but they want to keep people for the long term. Dont lay people off at the end of the project. starting (finally!) formal microsoft certification sponsorship.

Cons

Lack of formal company management, each project goes its own way. Criteria for promotion unclear but pay is good; internal management a little chaotic.

Advice to Management

Get the owners out of the company administration;