Trio Electrical Contracting Reviews | Glassdoor

Trio Electrical Contracting Reviews

3.9
Charles Collum
1 Rating

1. "Intern- Project manager"

Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX
    Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at Trio Electrical Contracting as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Creative environment- Professional and knowledgeable project managers with more than 20 years experience at industry- different tasks with different areas such as estimating, customer service and small projects, large projects and delivery and job visiting.

Cons

It is a small company.

2. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Excellent benefits. Friendly people. Nice location. Very concerned about employees' well-being and open to suggestions. Profitable and financially grounded. It is a nice place to be.

Cons

At times, suggestions do go unnoticed. Performance reviews were existent for workers in construction but not for people in the office.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have a professional planning meeting to discuss personal goals. It would be nice to have a bonus system that is not subjective.

3. "Long Hours, Low Pay"

Former Employee - Laborer in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Laborer in Birmingham, AL

Pros

The middle management were fantastic to work with. They had no problem training us and allowing us to do our jobs.

Cons

The senior management would not give pay raises, so to make a living we had to work overtime at least 6 days a week.

Advice to Management

You all need to listen to the middle management. They are on the ground every day and are able to decide what is the best way to finish the job.