Triple-I Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Perry Puccetti

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Solid Consulting Company"

Pros

Supportive staff from on boarding through life of job. Would meet regularly with me to ensure no issues. Benefits reasonable compared to other consulting companies.

Cons

No major issues with company

2. "Great Work environment"

I worked at Triple-I (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Very reasonable and compensation is above average. People were the main attraction.

Cons

Unreasonable time for release. Was given 3 hours notice.

3. "Great employer"

Former Employee - Senior Field Service Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Field Service Engineer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Triple-I full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty good communication from HR

Cons

Never sure which email address they would communicate through.

4. "Triple-I"

Pros

Amazing management and work-life balance. Local company that works as a team to continue growth. Personal career growth is important as well and management will go out of their way to help you succeed.

Cons

I do not have any.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Triple-I"

I have been working at Triple-I full-time

Pros

Fantastic work environment. Quality staff from CEO to support personnel. Many changes over the past year have positioned TI to realize tremendous growth.

Cons

Not that many come to mind, but benefits are standard fair and internal teams are sometimes lagging, but mainly due to growing pains.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing....

"Poor changes of growth"

I have been working at Triple-I (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers are knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. Work environment is basic. Many cubes with now walls.

Cons

No support from Triple-i; they play favorites; no room for growth no matter how hard you work. They are growing so fast that they can make pay dates - pushed them out 5 days , so instead of being paid on the 15 and the last day of the month, you now get paid on the 20th and the 7th. 'Big companies like HP can meet pay dates, but these people cannot.

Advice to Management

No communication in any form. Contract is ending next year and they haven't said anything at all.
    They tell us we are doing good, but never acknowledge what we do or how we do it. They publish company newsletter but it is always about people at headquarters and not those on customer site. Very disappointed. The worst is that they play favorites.

7. "Excellent experience interviewing for my role"

Current Employee - Director - Consulting in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Director - Consulting in Overland Park, KS

Pros

The senior leadership are all very engaged and focused on taking the company to the next level.

Cons

None to speak of at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"A Great Place To Be A Team Leader for a Government Site"

Former Employee - Site Lead in Fort Lee, VA
    Former Employee - Site Lead in Fort Lee, VA

I worked at Triple-I full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was a site lead for a government location and overall, I had a great experience. I really enjoy leading a team, supporting a client and achieving a goal. I was afforded the autonomy to make decisions with the client and had direct access to the Vice President, HR and the CEO. I had control over decisions that impacted the site team and was trusted to partner with the client. When hiring decisions were made, my judgement as the leader on the ground was strongly considered by the client as well as the firm. Employees who understood their role as government contractors on site appeared to have a good experience. Everyone on my team was treated fairly and consistently.

As a leader, I felt that I had much more autonomy and latitude than peers from other contracting firms on site. When it came to my team, I was able to reward performance and great ideas. For those who did not exhibit appropriate maturity, I had recourse to discipline or terminate employment. Our senior leaders visited our site and maintained relationships with the client on a quarterly basis. This helped ensure the company was appropriately prepared to support future operations and maintain a competitive edge in re-bid years.... which helped ensure my team's continued employment. I would gladly work for Triple I again.

Cons

Holidays and Leave did not always align with the client (which typically occurs in any defense contracting situation). Several employees shared that they had accepted roles or positions with Triple I to shift into government positions that required less work for more benefits. When this did not happen they frequently exhibited bitterness and had to be managed until they accepted the situation or left (again, a situation that occurs in many government contracting situations).

Advice to Management

Try to improve the screening process for interviews to ensure candidates understand the role and to identify potential opportunities for high-potential hires.

"Learned a lot but left out to the wolves"

I worked at Triple-I full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of changes and learning opportunities. Bagel and Doughnut Wednesdays was nice.

Cons

After landing contracts they didn't support the employees. Staff is underpaid and overworked. There is a high turnover in employees because they are run into the ground. They taught me what the phrase over promise and under deliver meant.

Advice to Management

When landing contracts be sure to allocate the proper resources for the task.

"Great People, but Not Many that want to Do Their Job"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Triple-I full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, no micro-managers. Great work/live balance especially if you have children.

Cons

Keeping people when their positions end and trying to have them perform job functions they have never performed before without any training or controls to make sure client work is completed at a certain level of quality.

Advice to Management

Replace the top 3 and get some real leadership in those positions.