Triple Your Traffic Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Client Manager"

Current Employee - Client Manager in Shelby Township, MI
    Current Employee - Client Manager in Shelby Township, MI

I have been working at Triple Your Traffic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun place to work with a great team of very knowledgeable Google experts that sincerely know what it takes to get top rankings in all different markets. It's so rewarding to see how many businesses TYT has helped grow using the power of Google's organic rankings. Getting client results are so important which has helped me really appreciate working for a company that cares so deeply about getting clients the results they need and want to expand their business.

I remember first hand seeing this one client's web sales go from $7,000 for an entire year to then once working with TYT after 6 months of so, making $70,000 in one month. It was so amazing to see and witness and be a part of. On top of making results top priority, the communication involved to keep clients happy, feel in the loop, etc is top of the line which has really made me value customer service at a whole new level.

The team really knows how to work together and figure out any challenges along the way without blaming, being upset, etc but instead focusing on the solution to get to whatever end outcome is needed. The team building exercises are always so fun and I don't just look at my team members as co-workers but more like family. I feel very lucky to be a part of something so great.

Cons

Sometimes getting results for clients can take time so when clients keep asking about results, for me as the client communicator, it can be challenging because I know we can get the results, I just wish they could truly understand everything we are doing to know it takes some time. I get it though being on their side of the spectrum, and many times having bad luck with SEO so I always remember this and do my best to explain all questions, concerns, etc. This honestly is probably the only con so honestly not even that bad!

Advice to Management

Keep up the wonderful environment and keep team building!

2. "Unlike any traditional job"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Triple Your Traffic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been working with Triple Your Traffic for about 5 years, can't believe it's been that long. Lots of good things to say about the company. I really enjoy working with the people. I really like the daily updates where we all communicate what's going on with clients and projects, that way I can always be in the loop with others, ask my questions, etc. etc. Lots of room for growth as well.

Cons

Can be a lot of work. Client can be all over the place. Websites in all different parts of the ranking process, over 500 websites to manage and work with, can be a lot and overwhelming. But all part of the game we are playing to some degree.

Advice to Management

Keep staying organized and keep communicating. Daily team building updates are really fun when we can have them :D

3. "SEO Company That Actually Cares, And Actually Works"

Current Employee - Customer Fulfillment Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Fulfillment Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Triple Your Traffic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really like how our company culture cares so much about clients rankings - like literally everything we do is for clients success, specifically increasing their rankings.

The cool part is the way we rank actually works. As a personal SEO person, I tried for years to find a consistent way to rank, with no real results. Super happy I know know how to actually rank any content for any keyword. It's not "IF" we rank something, it's just "when" we rank it.

Very flexible company. I am always learning a ton which is great. Excited to see us grow in the future.

Cons

The way we rank clients is expensive. It works, just takes a lot of money, and lots of management. But hey we are up against Google here - and they have one of the most complex algorithms up to date.

Advice to Management

Think how everything connects together. Better at planning, but with the way things change so much can be hard to do. Overall great job, super nice, friendly. Feel like they actually care about me and my personal success, and happiness.

4. "Paradigm shift"

Pros

When I joined TYTSEO I expected to meet the same company policy like most businesses "Profit first, client after". But to my surprise, this was not the case. TYT SEO company core principle is "Customer comes first, even if we need to cut profit". The world of seo is changing very fast and we must keep up, a lot of resources are being used to deliver results to our customers but we know it's worth it. Delivering customers the results we promised is what makes them happy, and what makes them happy is what makes them pay and leave a good word for us.

Triple Your Traffic strategy is long term. The team is constantly finding new ways to increase rankings, deliver more results faster and in a more cost efficient way always keeping quality in mind.

The job here is not only satisfying by seeing so many happy customers but it also helped me tremendously in gaining new skills insanely fast, because in seo, what you did last month can be obsolete today, so constant research and learning is crucial. Therefore, we stay up to date with the latest updates in google algorithm and other search engines, knowing that failing to do so will result in becoming obsolete.

Many of our customers used bad ranking strategies such as buying tons of spammy links from all kind of sources like black hat that not only did not help but it hurt their rankings so they come to us for a solution.

Overall, TYT SEO made me change my philosophy on how companies should really treat customers and I'm hoping to see more and more companies like this...

Cons

Work/Life Balance could be improved