Triple Your Traffic Reviews | Glassdoor

Triple Your Traffic Reviews

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "SEO Company That Actually Cares, And Actually Works"

Current Employee - Customer Fulfillment Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Fulfillment Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Triple Your Traffic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really like how our company culture cares so much about clients rankings - like literally everything we do is for clients success, specifically increasing their rankings.

The cool part is the way we rank actually works. As a personal SEO person, I tried for years to find a consistent way to rank, with no real results. Super happy I know know how to actually rank any content for any keyword. It's not "IF" we rank something, it's just "when" we rank it.

Very flexible company. I am always learning a ton which is great. Excited to see us grow in the future.

Cons

The way we rank clients is expensive. It works, just takes a lot of money, and lots of management. But hey we are up against Google here - and they have one of the most complex algorithms up to date.

Advice to Management

Think how everything connects together. Better at planning, but with the way things change so much can be hard to do. Overall great job, super nice, friendly. Feel like they actually care about me and my personal success, and happiness.

2. "Paradigm shift"

Pros

When I joined TYTSEO I expected to meet the same company policy like most businesses "Profit first, client after". But to my surprise, this was not the case. TYT SEO company core principle is "Customer comes first, even if we need to cut profit". The world of seo is changing very fast and we must keep up, a lot of resources are being used to deliver results to our customers but we know it's worth it. Delivering customers the results we promised is what makes them happy, and what makes them happy is what makes them pay and leave a good word for us.

Triple Your Traffic strategy is long term. The team is constantly finding new ways to increase rankings, deliver more results faster and in a more cost efficient way always keeping quality in mind.

The job here is not only satisfying by seeing so many happy customers but it also helped me tremendously in gaining new skills insanely fast, because in seo, what you did last month can be obsolete today, so constant research and learning is crucial. Therefore, we stay up to date with the latest updates in google algorithm and other search engines, knowing that failing to do so will result in becoming obsolete.

Many of our customers used bad ranking strategies such as buying tons of spammy links from all kind of sources like black hat that not only did not help but it hurt their rankings so they come to us for a solution.

Overall, TYT SEO made me change my philosophy on how companies should really treat customers and I'm hoping to see more and more companies like this...

Cons

Work/Life Balance could be improved