Trisept Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
John Ische

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great company to work with!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Friendly coworkers, excellent benefits, challenging work, physical/nutritional/emotional/mental wellness is highly valued, good work/life balance, management is easy to talk to and genuinely cares about the employees, room for advancement and growth, overall friendly atmosphere.
    Trisept has the closeness of a small, close-knit company with the benefits of a larger company - truly feels like the best of both worlds. A large portion of the employees have been here for 5+ years, which to me says a lot about how happy the employees are. It's a great company, and I plan on being here for many years to come.

Cons

Temperature control in the building can be hard to get used to at times - sometimes it's uncomfortable warm, sometimes it's uncomfortably cold. But with a sweater to put on or take off, this is not that big of a deal.

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Having worked at Trisept Solutions for less than a year I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my decision to work here. To agree with a previous posting "Trisept has the closeness of a small, close-knit company with the benefits of a larger company - truly feels like the best of both worlds. A large portion of the employees have been here for 5+ years, which to me says a lot about how happy the employees are." From my experience Trisept has a great balance of giving you the freedom you need to succeed at your role while at the same time offering you structured guidance with the custom tools they have built and provided. Aside from the satisfaction in my role the company itself is a great example of the values and beliefs I strive to attain. They highly promote physical, nutritional, emotional, and mental wellness. Overall I would definitely recommend working for Trisept Solutions, I'm excited to learn and grow from what this company has to offer.

Cons

The only "con" that comes to mind is that the building itself isn't the fanciest or nicest compared to others. With that being said this should not be a deciding factor when choosing employment. Where there is a good atmosphere and work doesn't feel like work, building cosmetics should be at the bottom of employment necessities.

Trisept Solutions Response

Feb 2, 2018 – Manager Corporate Communications

Great to hear your feedback regarding your first year at Trisept. We receive similar feedback from our team about why Trisept is a great place for your career. We have an exceptional team who... More

"Review"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere; flexible hours and typically a 40 hr work week

Cons

Behind in technology and tools to help to your job and lacking in project management methodology. They do not invest in employee welfare or growth. Low pay. I don't feel they are competitive in the work force; I do not find them open to change and this is one of their core values.

"Things Are Looking Up!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Trisept is a great place to work. The technology is innovative and the industry we work in is actually really cool. Being able to make an impact on the travel industry is rewarding and in turn we get awesome travel benefits!

The coworkers are always able and willing to collaborate ideas and the company really stresses employees to ask questions and speak up for their ideas. I also really like how important wellness is to this company. Every week we have wellness events, company sponsored walk breaks and our company intranet is very helpful and interactive.

Overall, this company has been a great experience for me and I'm excited to keep growing with this company.

Cons

Some of the cons would be the out-dated building, but that is just cosmetic. Another would be that not a lot of people know about this company. Whenever I say where I work, people never know where or what I do. I always have to throw out some of the travel brand names we work with for them to realize partially what the company does.

5. "Great Place with Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A great place to work. Great team members and company benefits. Lots of opportunities to participate in fun activities during the day. You never know what the day will bring when it comes to travel!

Cons

Communication disconnects. Travel perks aren't what they used to be. You never know what the day will bring when it comes to travel!

Advice to Management

Continue to ask for feedback. The surveys are a great tool to use. Concourse is a great start for company-wide communication. Share VTO details. It would be great to be able to see different segments of the company with their own projects and initiatives page. Communication of projects and initiatives across teams is lacking. A lot of hard work is going on, but results could probably be improved by sharing information across teams.

"Great Benefits and Friendly Workforce"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and benefits package
    Ample parking
    Close to restaurants
    Forward thinking technology wise
    Decent IT equipment

Cons

Security team is a bit overkill. No free WiFi for cell phones is a buzz kill. Why not put it on its own segment fire-walled off from the rest of the company's assets and just give filtered access to the Internet?

HVAC system could use a overhaul. Parts of the building are ice cold and other parts are roasting hot.

Advice to Management

Anyone that uses the word "microagression" in a complaint or online review can be safely be ignored. Time to put on your big boy/girl pants and get over it already.

Security needs to be balanced with usability. Might be time to reign them in a bit.

7. "Company Environment"

Current Employee - Engagement in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Engagement in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hard-working and professional environment. Co-workers are friendly and treat everyone fairly. Management is very motivated and always looking out for their employees' best interests. Company mission and goals are clearly defined and attainable. Great work-life balance and extremely involved in their community. The overall atmosphere is stress-free and everyone's unique abilities are valued which makes this company an incredible place to work! I have learned so much and continue to take on new and exciting projects that contribute greatly to my team.

Cons

No cons - nothing but a positive experience working here!

"Lacking in Diversity, Predicting that Burnout Will Be High"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Casual dress code
    - Hours are great
    - Coworkers in same level positions are great

Cons

As a recent hire of this company (1 year or less), I found that my group really doesn't want to utilize the skills and abilities I have to offer. As a minority working for the company, I've been discriminated against and laughed at which I brought over to HR (non formal complaint). The types of micro-aggression that goes on in our team, is not the one that you can point out exactly and say it's racist. It's the subtle comments, jokes, and gestures that make you come to work feeling less of a human being and feeling incompetent of succeeding. The CEO is amazing, but wished he knew about what the work culture was like. I am unable to speak for all the teams at Trisept Solutions, but from how the leaders that I have come into contact with act, it really makes the company look bad. From my experience these past weeks, I can see there is no training on cultural sensitivity or microaggressions, and so far, I've been unable to perform at my best because of it. I have kept a journal of all the microaggressions that took place while working here for the last couple of weeks, and to date i have over 20 records where I've experienced it. There has been a time when I had to work on the same task for 2 weeks because my manager and trainer have little interest in my success. At the end of the 2 weeks when they FINALLY sat down and looked at it, it turned out to be the exact thing I told them 1 week into the task. In contrast, my other coworker has been able to successfully complete many tasks and have been assigned more tasks because they are more focused on her success and does not give her a hard time. I won't get into the details of everything that happened, but I 100% do not see myself succeeding with these leaders who pick and choose who they want to succeed. You can only go as far as doors will open for you, and for me, being a minority, my leaders have closed all doors on me since the start of my first day. Why did they hire me? Maybe they want to portray themselves as a diverse team or company. I can go on and on about the many things that make me come to work stressed and unable to perform, but I won't. I've given my experience of working here, and the company can decide what they can do moving forward. It doesn't bother me because it's not my business, and I know i will be moving on to bigger and better things. Just know that whatever happened, was able to make me quit on the job because it was THAT bad.

lastly, the company itself is great excluding my team, and everything i've said is directed towards my team only. I don't know how other teams perform. If you are a prospect employee for this company, you should consider it. However, If you are a minority, you might want to reconsider. Who knows, maybe they'll start training their leaders better or perhaps hire better leaders who actually want their employees to succeed regardless of skin color. I'm in the process of finding a new job where I can utilize my knowledge, skills, and can challenge and appreciate my hard work and dedication. Meanwhile, I hope the company can better train their employees, supervisors and human resources to manage their employees and encourage a healthy work environment.

Advice to Management

Train leaders on micro-aggression in the work place.

"Trisept could be much more"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Trisept is full of talented, smart people. Many very friendly. Schedule flexibility is wonderful and now we have the ability to work from home a couple days a week. LME as a whole has a great focus on health and wellness. The members of my team are hard workers and dedicated to producing a quality product.

Cons

There are limited professional development opportunities so I feel like I haven't learned anything new in a while. I don't really have the opportunity to apply my education and skills to my job--which is what I was hired for. Working in a professional position, I expected more collaboration and more value placed on my ideas and suggestions. I wish my team worked more cohesively together and provided better support and service to our customers.

"Company in need of a vision"

Former Employee - Software Analyst in Fox Point, WI
    Former Employee - Software Analyst in Fox Point, WI

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good people, casual work environment, flex time, low pressure

Cons

No growth, little career opportunity, antiquated development processes, bureaucratic for a small company

Advice to Management

You are a software development company. Modernize your vision for how to develop software. Create accountability through delegation of responsibility. Get some fresh leadership with new ideas and the passion to implement those ideas.