Trisept Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
John Ische

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Wonderful place to work!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and happy co-workers. In my 20 years of employment I have never come across a company of people who everyday are happy to be here. The company really looks at everyone as an individual and not a number.

Cons

There are really no cons to give this place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Jul 16, 2018 – Manager Corporate Communications

Congratulations on your 20 years of employment with Trisept! This is an incredible milestone and we appreciate your commitment and loyalty to our organization. Trisept looks to develop strong... More

2. "Hired Trisept Solution"

Current Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Bayside, WI
    Current Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Bayside, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, knowledgeable, progressive, exciting people

Cons

At this point, I don't have any

Advice to Management

get Skype for business

3. "Out of touch"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing that stands out from any other company.

Cons

Way too many meetings.
    Terrible training.
    Quality of life is not the best.

Advice to Management

How are people supposed to get work done when their days are filled with meetings?

Jul 16, 2018 – Manager Corporate Communications

We’re sorry to hear that you feel we are “out of touch.” Did you share your concerns with your leader or HR before you left the organization? Recently our leaders have worked with team members on... More

4. "New Employee"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a new employee I was very impressed with the recriuting process. The recruiters treated me as a valued individual, and proactively made sure everything was taken care of. Also, unlike some other places I worked for, it was a very quick process to bring me on board.

Cons

None that I'm aware of.

5. "Good job - Not good for career"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pretty laid back. Most of the time there is not enough work to go around. Management is very open to issues that the employees are facing. Have parties every now and then. Great work/life balance.

Cons

It's either 'my way or the highway'. A lot of business requirements are revisited after the release. There is no career growth here. Only a job. Will not get recognized for the work that you do.

Advice to Management

Let the employees get promoted and feel valued.

Mar 19, 2018 – Manager Corporate Communications

I’m glad you like your role, but it sounds like we need you to have a deeper backlog! I’m pleased you find great work/life balance at Trisept which is sometimes hard to achieve. I have to admit I... More

6. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Having worked at Trisept Solutions for less than a year I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my decision to work here. To agree with a previous posting "Trisept has the closeness of a small, close-knit company with the benefits of a larger company - truly feels like the best of both worlds. A large portion of the employees have been here for 5+ years, which to me says a lot about how happy the employees are." From my experience Trisept has a great balance of giving you the freedom you need to succeed at your role while at the same time offering you structured guidance with the custom tools they have built and provided. Aside from the satisfaction in my role the company itself is a great example of the values and beliefs I strive to attain. They highly promote physical, nutritional, emotional, and mental wellness. Overall I would definitely recommend working for Trisept Solutions, I'm excited to learn and grow from what this company has to offer.

Cons

The only "con" that comes to mind is that the building itself isn't the fanciest or nicest compared to others. With that being said this should not be a deciding factor when choosing employment. Where there is a good atmosphere and work doesn't feel like work, building cosmetics should be at the bottom of employment necessities.

Feb 2, 2018 – Manager Corporate Communications

Great to hear your feedback regarding your first year at Trisept. We receive similar feedback from our team about why Trisept is a great place for your career. We have an exceptional team who... More

"Review"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere; flexible hours and typically a 40 hr work week

Cons

Behind in technology and tools to help to your job and lacking in project management methodology. They do not invest in employee welfare or growth. Low pay. I don't feel they are competitive in the work force; I do not find them open to change and this is one of their core values.

"Things Are Looking Up!"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Trisept is a great place to work. The technology is innovative and the industry we work in is actually really cool. Being able to make an impact on the travel industry is rewarding and in turn we get awesome travel benefits!

The coworkers are always able and willing to collaborate ideas and the company really stresses employees to ask questions and speak up for their ideas. I also really like how important wellness is to this company. Every week we have wellness events, company sponsored walk breaks and our company intranet is very helpful and interactive.

Overall, this company has been a great experience for me and I'm excited to keep growing with this company.

Cons

Some of the cons would be the out-dated building, but that is just cosmetic. Another would be that not a lot of people know about this company. Whenever I say where I work, people never know where or what I do. I always have to throw out some of the travel brand names we work with for them to realize partially what the company does.

9. "Great Place with Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A great place to work. Great team members and company benefits. Lots of opportunities to participate in fun activities during the day. You never know what the day will bring when it comes to travel!

Cons

Communication disconnects. Travel perks aren't what they used to be. You never know what the day will bring when it comes to travel!

Advice to Management

Continue to ask for feedback. The surveys are a great tool to use. Concourse is a great start for company-wide communication. Share VTO details. It would be great to be able to see different segments of the company with their own projects and initiatives page. Communication of projects and initiatives across teams is lacking. A lot of hard work is going on, but results could probably be improved by sharing information across teams.

"Great Benefits and Friendly Workforce"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and benefits package
    Ample parking
    Close to restaurants
    Forward thinking technology wise
    Decent IT equipment

Cons

Security team is a bit overkill. No free WiFi for cell phones is a buzz kill. Why not put it on its own segment fire-walled off from the rest of the company's assets and just give filtered access to the Internet?

HVAC system could use a overhaul. Parts of the building are ice cold and other parts are roasting hot.

Advice to Management

Anyone that uses the word "microagression" in a complaint or online review can be safely be ignored. Time to put on your big boy/girl pants and get over it already.

Security needs to be balanced with usability. Might be time to reign them in a bit.