Trisept Solutions Reviews

Updated May 17, 2020

3.7
Trisept Solutions President & CEO John Ische (no image)
John Ische
  1. "Flexible Hours, Decent Benefits"

Current Employee - Web Specialist

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Trisept is a great company to work for since there is always something to do. Hours are flexible allowing you to work during a time that works best for you. There are opportunities to work from home when needed and most managers are really trusting of their direct reports to get their work done without needing to hover or micromanage. Health benefits are a bit expensive, but they are pretty good in general. Vacation time is exceptional starting at 20 days (combined personal and illness) and rolls over year to year.

Cons

Benefits don't cover spouse if they are offered benefits from their employer. Advancement seems to be inconsistent between internal teams. Some teams promote people based on performance and others are based on length of tenure and others not at all.

Trisept Solutions2020-05-17
  2. "Overall a good company to work for"

4.0

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Their use of Strategic Coach to keep things organized and moving. Didn't truly appreciate it until I came to a company that doesn't utilize something similar. Benefits are good, and work environment is comfortable.

Cons

Hard to find staffing as the company isn't well known. Favoritism is shown to certain people.

Trisept Solutions2018-12-28

January 2, 2019Manager Corporate Communications

It’s great to know that you appreciate our tools and processes, specifically Strategic Coach, and the positive impact it has made along with our benefits and relaxed work environment. We encourage you to share your experience with others and despite no longer being a team member here, hope you will keep spreading the word about Trisept to help us grow the team. Trisept truly values its team members and looks to build strong relationships with each them. We hope you shared some good feedback in your exit survey so we can continue to improve, and we wish you the best of luck in your career. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

"Dev Engineer"

1.0

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

The people are nice and polite when speaking with you.

Cons

They claim to be transparent but are anything but. If you care to develop in a 1990's world than this would be the place for you. Management is very short sighted and willing to save a dollar today which costs them dearly in the long run. Management is very disingenuous. They tell you what they think you want to hear and then change plans without telling you. When the companies merged we were told that off-shore jobs would go first to save onshore jobs. The exact opposite occurred. Employees were let go and more off-shore jobs were obtained. I would not ever trust a Trisept manager again. Trisept's main office is in Milwaukee. If you don't work there you don't work anywhere. Everything is centered around keeping Milwaukee afloat. They pander a little to the corporate office in Pennsylvania out of necessity buttoner than that... They have a core value of embrace change. This means that you must change to meet their style because they will not change their top down managerial way of doing things. Their other core values are pretty much lip service as well.

Trisept Solutions2018-12-10
  4. "Hired Trisept Solution"

4.0
    Current Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Bayside, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly, knowledgeable, progressive, exciting people

Cons

At this point, I don't have any

Trisept Solutions2018-08-11
  5. "Wonderful place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and happy co-workers. In my 20 years of employment I have never come across a company of people who everyday are happy to be here. The company really looks at everyone as an individual and not a number.

Cons

There are really no cons to give this place.

Trisept Solutions2018-07-02

July 16, 2018Manager Corporate Communications

Congratulations on your 20 years of employment with Trisept! This is an incredible milestone and we appreciate your commitment and loyalty to our organization. Trisept looks to develop strong relationships with each of its team members along with a culture built on core values that we live every day. We are glad to see the positive impact it has made. Thank you for your feedback and sharing the wonderful experience you have had thus far. If anything should come up in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Chris, HR Manager

6. "Out of touch"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing that stands out from any other company.

Cons

Way too many meetings. Terrible training. Quality of life is not the best.

Trisept Solutions2018-07-05

July 16, 2018Manager Corporate Communications

We’re sorry to hear that you feel we are “out of touch.” Did you share your concerns with your leader or HR before you left the organization? Recently our leaders have worked with team members on personalized development plans that address training needs along with the opportunity to discuss what needs to be true for each team member individually over the next year to feel successful. I would hope that you took the opportunity to discuss what you were looking for in the quality of life at Trisept, and also ensured that the meetings you were participating in were meaningful. Two-way communication is the best way to get back “in touch.” We do believe Trisept offers opportunities that other companies do not and it is unfortunate that this role was not a good fit for you. We wish you the best of luck in your career. -Chris, HR Manager

7. "New Employee"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a new employee I was very impressed with the recriuting process. The recruiters treated me as a valued individual, and proactively made sure everything was taken care of. Also, unlike some other places I worked for, it was a very quick process to bring me on board.

Cons

None that I'm aware of.

Trisept Solutions2018-05-20
  8. "Good job - Not good for career"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty laid back. Most of the time there is not enough work to go around. Management is very open to issues that the employees are facing. Have parties every now and then. Great work/life balance.

Cons

It's either 'my way or the highway'. A lot of business requirements are revisited after the release. There is no career growth here. Only a job. Will not get recognized for the work that you do.

Trisept Solutions2018-03-13

March 19, 2018Manager Corporate Communications

I’m glad you like your role, but it sounds like we need you to have a deeper backlog! I’m pleased you find great work/life balance at Trisept which is sometimes hard to achieve. I have to admit I was a little confused by your comments because they appear to be conflicting – first saying that the leadership team is very open to the issues team members face – which I believe to be true. Then you state in the con section a completely opposite sentiment. The leadership team in our Dallas office is very hands-on and connected to our team. They are currently working with each team member on personalized development plans. I am hoping this would address your growth and recognition concerns. I encourage you to take your “good job” and turn it into something more by working closely with your leader. - John, President

"Great place to work!"

5.0

I have been working at Trisept Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Having worked at Trisept Solutions for less than a year I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my decision to work here. To agree with a previous posting "Trisept has the closeness of a small, close-knit company with the benefits of a larger company - truly feels like the best of both worlds. A large portion of the employees have been here for 5+ years, which to me says a lot about how happy the employees are." From my experience Trisept has a great balance of giving you the freedom you need to succeed at your role while at the same time offering you structured guidance with the custom tools they have built and provided. Aside from the satisfaction in my role the company itself is a great example of the values and beliefs I strive to attain. They highly promote physical, nutritional, emotional, and mental wellness. Overall I would definitely recommend working for Trisept Solutions, I'm excited to learn and grow from what this company has to offer.

Cons

The only "con" that comes to mind is that the building itself isn't the fanciest or nicest compared to others. With that being said this should not be a deciding factor when choosing employment. Where there is a good atmosphere and work doesn't feel like work, building cosmetics should be at the bottom of employment necessities.

Trisept Solutions2018-01-24

February 2, 2018Manager Corporate Communications

Great to hear your feedback regarding your first year at Trisept. We receive similar feedback from our team about why Trisept is a great place for your career. We have an exceptional team who develop and work with the leading technology in the travel industry. Trisept is a great environment to learn and grow and I’m sure you will be part of our bigger future. Improving our office space is on our radar and we appreciate your patience but with all of our other pluses, our office environment isn’t a deal breaker for Trisept team members. -John, President

"Review"

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere; flexible hours and typically a 40 hr work week

Cons

Behind in technology and tools to help to your job and lacking in project management methodology. They do not invest in employee welfare or growth. Low pay. I don't feel they are competitive in the work force; I do not find them open to change and this is one of their core values.

Trisept Solutions2017-09-19