KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Trisept Solutions Reviews

Updated Dec 18, 2020

Found 42 of over 49 reviews

3.4
Trisept Solutions President & CEO John Ische (no image)
John Ische
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Software Support Analyst

Dec 18, 2020 - Software Support Analyst in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is room for growth. Management encourages upward mobility

Cons

Not very racially diverse in my local office

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

IT in the Travel Industry - good place to be!

Oct 7, 2020 - Solutions Consultant in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely knowledgeable group of IT employees. Excellent time off and vacation benefits. Upper management has knowledge of life in trenches and thus does not make decisions blindly.

Cons

Bad industry to be in during COVID times. Office building is extremely worn and draining. Work at Home policies were not in place until COVID hit and no idea if they will remain in place going forward. Communication from parent company (Apple Leisure Group) not consistent or informative.

Sr. Corporate Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Trisept Solutions. It’s great to hear about your positive experience with the team and our benefits offering including Team Member Travel. Trisept truly values its Team Members and looks to develop strong relationships with each of them. It is true that the travel industry has been hit incredibly hard by the pandemic and the organization has had to make many difficult choices as a result. During these unprecedented times, we appreciate the patience and understanding of our Team Members as we work to improve our remote processes and support our Team Members through this difficult time. We are always looking for constructive feedback and encourage you to share your ideas with your team and leader. We appreciate your commitment and hard work to help build a stronger team working together.

3. 5.0

Flexible Hours, Decent Benefits

May 17, 2020 - Web Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trisept is a great company to work for since there is always something to do. Hours are flexible allowing you to work during a time that works best for you. There are opportunities to work from home when needed and most managers are really trusting of their direct reports to get their work done without needing to hover or micromanage. Health benefits are a bit expensive, but they are pretty good in general. Vacation time is exceptional starting at 20 days (combined personal and illness) and rolls over year to year.

Cons

Benefits don't cover spouse if they are offered benefits from their employer. Advancement seems to be inconsistent between internal teams. Some teams promote people based on performance and others are based on length of tenure and others not at all.

Corporate Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommending Trisept as a great place to work. Trisept looks to develop strong relationships with each of its Team Members along with a culture built on the core values that we live every day. We are always looking for input to improve processes and encourage you to share your ideas with your team and leader. We appreciate your commitment and hard work to help build a stronger team working together.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Technology Company

Aug 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really appreciated the opportunity I had for advancement throughout my career and I valued working with some great people. Plenty of vacation days and a great wellness program.

Cons

Having such a small window for change management and being on-call.

Corporate Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommending Trisept. It’s great to hear how you grew in your career and were able to enjoy the benefits like our wellness program while working here. Trisept truly values its Team Members and looks to build strong relationships with each of them. We hope you shared some good feedback in your exit survey so we can continue to improve, and we wish you the best of luck in your career.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Better

Aug 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Use to be a great place.

Cons

Bad all around place to work

Corporate Communications Specialist

This year has been incredibly tough on the travel industry and we are sorry to hear this may have affected your experience. Trisept truly values its Team Members and looks to build strong relationships with each of them. We are always looking to create a positive environment and we hope you shared some good feedback in your exit survey so we can continue to improve. We wish you the best of luck in your career. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Dev Engineer

Dec 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are nice and polite when speaking with you.

Cons

They claim to be transparent but are anything but. If you care to develop in a 1990's world than this would be the place for you. Management is very short sighted and willing to save a dollar today which costs them dearly in the long run. Management is very disingenuous. They tell you what they think you want to hear and then change plans without telling you. When the companies merged we were told that off-shore jobs would go first to save onshore jobs. The exact opposite occurred. Employees were let go and more off-shore jobs were obtained. I would not ever trust a Trisept manager again. Trisept's main office is in Milwaukee. If you don't work there you don't work anywhere. Everything is centered around keeping Milwaukee afloat. They pander a little to the corporate office in Pennsylvania out of necessity buttoner than that... They have a core value of embrace change. This means that you must change to meet their style because they will not change their top down managerial way of doing things. Their other core values are pretty much lip service as well.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall a good company to work for

Dec 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their use of Strategic Coach to keep things organized and moving. Didn't truly appreciate it until I came to a company that doesn't utilize something similar. Benefits are good, and work environment is comfortable.

Cons

Hard to find staffing as the company isn't well known. Favoritism is shown to certain people.

Manager Corporate Communications

It’s great to know that you appreciate our tools and processes, specifically Strategic Coach, and the positive impact it has made along with our benefits and relaxed work environment. We encourage you to share your experience with others and despite no longer being a team member here, hope you will keep spreading the word about Trisept to help us grow the team. Trisept truly values its team members and looks to build strong relationships with each them. We hope you shared some good feedback in your exit survey so we can continue to improve, and we wish you the best of luck in your career. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

8. 2.0
    Current Employee

A Company With Great a Potential But.....

Aug 17, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Once Trisept takes itself serious enough to become more ethical and virtuous it will be a great place to work. On the surface, this company appears to be the ideal place to work with lots of flexibility and decent benefits etc...

Cons

The problem with Trisept is its poor leadership starting with Bill Jr. not because he is bad person ... He just has a very cut throat dogmatic way about himself that has perpetuated throughout the company. He doesn't not set the tone for a dignified respectful working culture and this has trickled down to his subordinates. Trisept at worst is an unprofessional world wind of back stabbers and cowboy managers..who have created a culture of institutionized favoritism. Don't expect to grow or develop unless you are apart of the good old boys club. Leadership is empowered with unmeasured accountability to promote individuals based on personal preference... not on skills, abilities, or academic accomplishments. In fact, several leaders in recent years don't have a college degree.

14 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jan 24, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked at Trisept Solutions for less than a year I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my decision to work here. To agree with a previous posting "Trisept has the closeness of a small, close-knit company with the benefits of a larger company - truly feels like the best of both worlds. A large portion of the employees have been here for 5+ years, which to me says a lot about how happy the employees are." From my experience Trisept has a great balance of giving you the freedom you need to succeed at your role while at the same time offering you structured guidance with the custom tools they have built and provided. Aside from the satisfaction in my role the company itself is a great example of the values and beliefs I strive to attain. They highly promote physical, nutritional, emotional, and mental wellness. Overall I would definitely recommend working for Trisept Solutions, I'm excited to learn and grow from what this company has to offer.

Cons

The only "con" that comes to mind is that the building itself isn't the fanciest or nicest compared to others. With that being said this should not be a deciding factor when choosing employment. Where there is a good atmosphere and work doesn't feel like work, building cosmetics should be at the bottom of employment necessities.

1 person found this review helpful

Manager Corporate Communications

Great to hear your feedback regarding your first year at Trisept. We receive similar feedback from our team about why Trisept is a great place for your career. We have an exceptional team who develop and work with the leading technology in the travel industry. Trisept is a great environment to learn and grow and I’m sure you will be part of our bigger future. Improving our office space is on our radar and we appreciate your patience but with all of our other pluses, our office environment isn’t a deal breaker for Trisept team members. -John, President

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The right balance for career and family

Apr 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trisept understands that employees have families and lives outside of work. Their flex schedule is very accommodating. The atmosphere is very casual, many employees where jeans and a casual shirt daily. The processes in the company have evolved over the past several years, more structured but in a good way. What I enjoy most about my job is that I have a say on what I am working on and how it gets completed. I feel everyone in the company has that opportunity to speak up and new projects can actually be created from anybody's ideas.

Cons

Many technology companies have created work from home policies to allow greater flexibility to their employees, but Trisept does not currently have this implemented. To their credit though, this is allowed on a per instance basis which is nice.

2 people found this review helpful