Triumph Enterprises Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Scott Ulvi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Really a Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Triumph for 4 years and they have been an outstanding company. The CEO and Managers have been very open with their employees and always give consideration to others thoughts, ideas and opinions. Employees are well informed of changes and general information regarding the business, policies or work changes.
    Triumph’s commitment to employee engagement and client satisfaction has been amazing. They are honestly committed to excellence with their employees and their clients. They will go above and beyond to provide positive solutions to assist employees and clients.
    Triumph has truly developed a transparent, unique and very positive approach with their business.

Cons

I have not experienced any undesirable conditions.

Advice to Management

You have built an incredible company, keep up the good work.

2. "Excellent company."

Current Employee - Programs Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Programs Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for Triumph for a little more than a year, and I love this company! The company’s president and CEO, Mr. Scott Ulvi, knows how to create and nurture a great culture. Mister Ulvi is a wonderful person that treats his employees with respect. As an employee, I feel like the company cares about me and the other employees.

Cons

Even though we can find room for improvement in any company, I can’t think of any major issues. Great job Triumph!

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Program Analyst
    Current Employee - Program Analyst

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great Pay.
    -Good Benefits.
    -Employee owned company.
    All of the management, for the CEO on down, deeply care for the employees.

Cons

They are a government contractor so the stability of the job is based on the length of the contract.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

4. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Program Analyst/Systems Tester in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Program Analyst/Systems Tester in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Although I have only been employed for a short period, I am very impressed with how engaged and in tune this company is with its employees especially those who are not in DC. They really make you feel like you are a valuable member. Most companies or managers ask "what can we do to make things better" as a motto or soothing dialogue with its employees but this company lives and really means it when they ask. This is truly an outstanding company to work for.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that is a drawback to working for this company.

Advice to Management

Please continue to stay engaged and provide an outstanding work experience for your employees. You guys have figured it out.

"Not that great."

I worked at Triumph Enterprises full-time

Pros

I'm sure there is something...

Cons

Depending on the team, the work environment can either be laid back and boring, or fast and challenging.

Communication from leadership is lacking hard. Everything is last minute and it seems like there is no planning going on.

The pay is a little below average. Everyone does annual reviews at once and they don't factor in performance for the time you were with the company that year (if someone was there less time but performed better than someone there the entire year).

The annual bonus is laughable (confirmed with others).

Raises are largely based on attending company events outside of work...which makes no sense. Should be based on performance at work, not whether or not I attended a party. Even if you have a valid excuse, it isn't taken into consideration.

HR is a hassle to get answers from.

The turnover is pretty high.

They'll make a big announcement and then won't talk about it or send an email for months.

Difficult to move up/to a different team. Very few have done it.

Advice to Management

Read above

6. "Company moving in better direction"

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is small enough that you can get promoted if you do well and not too small that you don't have enough resources. They put an emphasis on training, benefits, and moving to employee-owned company. The company adapts to the employee survey results and the CEO provides regular updates. Competitive salary and benefits. The team and culture is great, but that is largely dependent on the contract (there are a few major contracts). I've made some good friends at the company and enjoy hanging out with them outside of work.

Cons

It's not a well-known company because it's a "small" business. Depending on the contract, there is some turnover. Nothing alarming though.

Advice to Management

It was great to see the changes this past year and look forward to the great work in 2018.

7. "Good Company"

Former Employee - CSTM Program Analyst III in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - CSTM Program Analyst III in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company with very nimble and responsive leadership that cares about and invests in their people. Very encouraging and supportive of career progression and advancement.

Cons

Team members can sometimes be a bit clicky but nothing that directly interferes with work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Company attempting to refocus on employees"

I worked at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Triumph is attempting to re-focus it's outreach efforts to employees after years of taking them for granted. Hopefully this effort sees positive results. Employees are generally solid and focused on getting the job done. There are almost always good intentions around actions taken by lower and middle management and they stand up for their employees.

Cons

Upper management has been focused for years on the bottom line ($$), causing them to lose sight of what's important to employees and taking actions without evaluating the consequences to employees. They are attempting to fix this, but hold outs remain in certain areas. Communication from management to employees needs work; not consistent or always clear.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on employees and consider consequences of actions before implementing or changing a process. Be transparent as possible with decision processes and changes.

9. "Working on Improvement"

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-CEO cares about the company
    - Management is trying to reengage employees and create a positive culture
    - Company sponsored events

Cons

- Compete disconnect with the company
    - No upward mobility or investment into their employees
    - Feel like a cash cow
    - Definitely underpays compared to competitors
    - Not sure what upper management really does
    - Took away the online courses

Advice to Management

Continue to engage the employees and drive the development of a company culture. Involve employees into company initiatives. Pay people better. There's a reason why so many people have left the company.

10. "Great Subcontracting Company"

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-CEO and top management cares about the company and its employees. They will come to monthly meetings and are 100% available to everyone.
    -Company makes sure to recognize and award high performers
    -Great HR team that is always happy to help
    -Many opportunities to give back to the community through company sponsored charity events

Cons

-Sometimes hard to feel part of the company but yet again that's also the nature of being a subcontractor

Advice to Management

-Let people know how they can help grow the company by participating in business development. It'll help keep talent through compensation bonuses and a sense of mutual belonging and ownership.