Triumph Professional Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Zeikowitz Warren

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Senior Recruiting Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High payout on all deals, Great brain trust, excellent training, Equity opportunity, After initial training- allow me to run my business, not a ton of rules, Great income opportunity

Cons

Sometimes the meetings go a little long

Advice to Management

Continue the open communication with the team, that is what i love best

"Recruiting Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time

Pros

hmmm... still trying to think of a pro

Cons

Lots of false promises made. Upper management intimidation. Swearing and degrading comments to employees. Commission structure is a joke and when it is paid, is very late and incorrect. Micromanagement.

Reminiscent of a hamster in a wheel- trapped trying to get out of the hole your draw puts you in.

Advice to Management

Hire a business consultant and an actual HR department to avoid future law suits.

Triumph Professional Staffing Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Director/Owner

Very surprised to see this review and we apologize for the late response. Everyone is certainly allowed their opinion, however there are some factual innacuracies we would like to clear up... More

3. "Senior Recruiting Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Sales and Marketing Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Endless opportunity to earn a lot of money. The ability to sell and recruit anywhere in the United States and outside of it. The company has provided their employees with great resources and top of the line equipment. The more tenured recruiters have a lot of share and can teach the newer recruiters how make a good living. This is not a 9am-5pm job, you must devote a lot of time to learn the business and to become successful. If you want to be successful, make over 6 figures and enjoy the nice things in life, it's worth every minute you put into this job. The people are incredible, selfless and a lot of fun to be around. So much potential in this business for someone who is money motivated, hard working and has a go-getter attitude.

Cons

Continue to open more offices nationally

Advice to Management

Continue to Pay it forward

4. "Love working here!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

I absolutely love working for Triumph, everyone is very nice and professional! No negative attitudes and a stress free work place. I see myself growing with this company and I love coming into work everyday. Couldn't be any happier :)

Cons

Can't think of any cons, love it here at Triumph!

5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Great people And strong leadership.

Cons

The Deli on the 8th floor is terrible.

6. "Great Company to make money and enjoy work"

Pros

The opposite of Big company, red tape, stuffy environment. Culture is fun, fast paced and exciting.

Cons

The work is hard, sales is hard but they trained me for success.

Advice to Management

Hire more people and open more offices. Spread the gospel!

7. "The best company I've ever worked for... By far"

Current Employee - Director of Executive Placement in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Executive Placement in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

As a professional, certain things are very important to me; a strong culture, positive work environment, Training & Support, transparency, growth, and fair compensation.

I have found all of these things at Triumph. You have the opportunity to receive unlimited training from some of the most successful professionals in the industry, you can go to the CEO anytime for any reason, the compensation is the best in the business, and you become an equity partner after a few short years. What else can you ask for?

Cons

Need to ramp up marketing efforts.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Disrespectful environment. Be aware. You will be conditioned to believe in their unethical practices."

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

If you are a wolf and want to make candidates and clients believe that you care and all you really care about is making a commission check is all you really care about, you will be a super star here.

Cons

A lot of intimidation used by upper management. Recruiters scream and swear freely. Commissions paid late. Computers are ancient. Horrible all around! Your commissions will always be late. If you ask for it, be ready to be Intimidated. If you leave, you will have to fight to get paid.

Advice to Management

Stop badmouthing, intimidating and acting like you care. Put in an honest day's work for a change. This will be a hard one for you, STOP LYING.

Triumph Professional Staffing Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Director/Owner

This one is hard to believe as we truly care about all our candidates, clients and certainly our employees. In fact, Triumph is an employee owned firm so it does not make sense. However, not... More

"I was a candidate and had an extremely positive experience."

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing part-time

Pros

The customer service at Triumph Professional Staffing was beyond exceptional. They were able to answer any and all questions that I had regarding my interviewing process. I was able to expand my network through Triumph Staffing and connect with many people that I would have otherwise not had the ability to connect with.

Cons

I found no cons to this company in my experience with them whatsoever. Wonderful company and very helpful staff.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to figure out how to reach more prospective clients because I know that they would be happy with your service!

"Love Working Here"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have never made over $150,000 before now. I have been trained by the best in the business which now allows me to make a great living.

Cons

It was hard work, very hard work in my first 2 years. I made it, and now love my career!!

Advice to Management

Keep growing and spread the gospel. This is a great place to learn the business and feel like you are running your own business.