TruBridge Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Matt Tucker

1. "Awesome work place!"

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH

I have been working at TruBridge Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I cant say enough positive about this company. The workdays are typical 9-5:30 M-F. We were all recently given a $2.00/hr raise, which was very nice. The training was MORE than enough, the state test wasnt that hard. The team leads and managers are wonderful. I feel like a cared about person and not just a number. I feel like I am able to talk to them about anything. I have never felt that I couldnt take a day off, if need be. I have never been told that I couldnt. I am told to take care of whatever I need, most of the managers have children and they understand that stuff happens. If you dont abuse the attendance policy, then you will not have any problems. I make a lot of money here, around $2000/month just in bonus. I wouldnt want to change my job for anything.

Cons

There isnt really a downside, I mean they are paying for the brand new car Im driving. I dont have much to complain about. The overtime during AEP has been cut down a lot, but if you perform, you are able to work unlimited overtime. It helps out a lot for Christmas!

Advice to Management

My only advice is to pass on important information to the agents as soon as you get it!

2. "Goid"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Humana is a key part

Cons

Honesty is needed from all

Advice to Management

Honesty

3. "Call Center Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at TruBridge Inc. (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional Work environment
    Respectful management and Proficient training

Cons

No cons to list I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company.

5. "Good"

Pros

Good times with coworkers.

Good pay.

Bonus structure

Ten minute breaks

45 min lunches

Pays bills

Nice lunch room

Good management

Cons

Send you home early

Evil customers

Don't go don't go don't go don't go you will regret it I only typed in good things about the company because I had too

Advice to Management

Stop sending people home early

6. "Nice place to work"

Pros

Good incentives, supervisors, work environment, benefits, and good first time sales experience

Cons

The tier system makes the customer feel like a number and not a client

"Great Place To Start"

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in North Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time

Pros

A very great start for the aspiring insurance agent. They helped me obtain my life insurance license and paid base plus commission. The most money I've made with an employer. Made me wish I hadn't wracked up student loans for a less paying college degree required career elsewhere. Everyone trading partners...someone would break up, then quickly be with someone else in office...like high school!

Cons

Had to earn paid vacation with 5 sales in one day. Constant hovering, felt like I was under slave drivers. Constant fear of losing job due to attendance points. No sick leave/personal time-on a strict point system. Taking time off for the flu/sick child/drs. appointment could cost your job. With constant mandatory overtime, playing catch up was difficult. Unfair commission stealing thru "Quality Control." Not allowed to do anything at the desk-no crossword puzzles or anything...couldn't take it with my adhd...doing something with my hands helped me focus and never lowered my call count, but they kept tightening the reins. Was doing well and asked for help to get even better...no response from management. Everyone trading partners...someone would break up, then quickly be with someone else in office...like high school! Serial lunch stealers/defilers!

8. "Don't bother"

I have been working at TruBridge Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job. The coworkers are really decent people, and everybody is usually pretty upbeat and happy. That's about it.

Cons

Everything else. They were recently bought out by a bigger company, and since then things have been on a downhill slide. The attendance policy was thrown out, leaving room for management to fire the people they don't like at any time and keeping the ones they do. They make no effort to hide this as some departments have gone from 60 employees to half as many, and another went from forty all the way down to five. They have also made huge changes to the compensation. If you don't sell the required minimum you won't make a bonus at all. If you do manage to make the sales, that bonus is meager at best.

Advice to Management

Don't treat your employees like children. Having meetings and telling people "if you don't like it you can get out," is demoralizing. That's just not how you lead a successful group.

9. "Licensed Sales Agent"

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time

Pros

They pay what they promise. They do pay for you to get licensed. It is full-time especially during annual enrollment period Oct. 15th - Dec. 7th. Plenty of overtime during that period too.

Cons

You may not be there as long as they make you believe. You'll work hard to get your license just to learn once you're let go you can't use it because of non-compete agreement for two years that's required for the job.

Advice to Management

You were honest about everything but how long we'd be working for you. Make sure everyone get the same amount of time for training.

10. "A Bridge to jump off"

Former Employee - Licensed Health Agent in North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Licensed Health Agent in North Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Plenty of work, potential to make good bonuses, you quickly become an expert on Medicare Health Insurance. A considerable amount of paid training.

Cons

After a little while you tend to feel like cattle. There is absolutely zero potential for serious advancement. Some may be made floor supervisors, but then you make less money because of lack of opportunity to bonus and you are more or less watch dogs to herd the cattle. Too much mandatory overtime during busy season (October 15 - December 7) Medicare's Annual Enrollment Period - You can make a lot more money, but yo cannot have a life.

Advice to Management

Treat employees more like a valued asset, rather than a group of people you can take or leave. You pour so much money into the training and licensing of your agents and then treat them like children with the point system for lateness and missed time. Do away with point system and use a traditional sick time and vacation policy.

11. "insurance agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH

I have been working at TruBridge Inc. (More than a year)

Pros

an hourly salary, plus benefits, plus commission. A good place to start in the insurance industry.

Cons

the commissions are low & there is favoritism for the calls

Advice to Management

make everyone an equal, unless they prove otherwise