TruMark Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

Rick Stipa

1. "Loan Processor"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Fort Washington, PA
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Fort Washington, PA

Pros

Amazing place to work everyone feels like family. HR really takes the time to get to know you as a person and know you by name.

Cons

No room to advance. Any additional jobs that are added is because we took over another credit union. I wish they would give those back office jobs to people that have been with the company for a long time.

2. "Member Service Representative"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at TruMark Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have a good manager and do not mind learning an entire procedures manual, you're going to do well with the company. Compensation is delightful and very competitive. The CEO is actually quite amazing. Very intelligent and engaging guy. Upper management is pretty cool and laid back as well ---do not take the job for granite because of this fact.

Cons

In my experience, the feeling of being at a small company seemed nice initially, but I soon realized that it's not all it's cracked up to be. It can be a bit to close for comfort.

Advice to Management

More effective coaching in branches. Some managers should have more of a call to action versus grilling their employees to get the job done.

"Member Service Representative"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Springfield, PA
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Springfield, PA

I worked at TruMark Financial full-time

Pros

The knowledge that I received from the training was great and the pay was also great.

Cons

What you were taught in training wasn't used in the branches. Working open to close was tiring when you have to stand on a busy work day. Every person in management tells you a different thing when you ask them a question and they're always on your back.

Advice to Management

You shouldn't make it a hostile work environment which is probably the reason why the branch has such a high turnover rate.

5. "The nicest people and they treat you well."

Current Employee - Teller in Whitemarsh, PA
    Current Employee - Teller in Whitemarsh, PA

I have been working at TruMark Financial part-time (More than a year)

Pros

People are amazing. Your superiors treat you well. Your fellow teller are always open to help you complete people's transactions.

Cons

It can be boring at times because it is a credit union and some days a lot of people don't come in.

6. "Fun and Exciting work but too busy."

Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Trevose, PA
    Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Trevose, PA

I have been working at TruMark Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The employees that I work with are fun and exciting. I really love interacting with all of the member that come through the door each day.

Cons

Hours only work for the working person, not he bank employees. Working both Saturday and Sunday are a hassle.

"Very Rewarding and Informative"

Current Employee - Teller in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Teller in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Their training classes and the information that they provide will help you both within the job as well as outside with your personal finances.

Cons

You must wait to move until someone above you leaves or moves on to another career to have any chance for promotion.

Advice to Management

Senior management should be more involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. They should go to the branches and interact with their employees.

8. "Excellent"

Former Employee - Mail Receipts in Trevose, PA
    Former Employee - Mail Receipts in Trevose, PA

Pros

Easy work, great and fun people to work with

Cons

The only problem I had working was that sometimes the work would be to much and things would get very crazy

"Teller"

Pros

Really fun company to work for. They care about their employees and make an effort to make you feel valued.

Cons

Meeting the goals can sometimes be stressful but they try and help you to the best of their abilities.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the employees feel valued for their hard work. Maybe offer more opportunities for advancement.

"Member Service Representative II"

I worked at TruMark Financial full-time

Pros

Decent place to work but extremely self-serving retail management who would rather hire outside the company than promote wthin.

Cons

Short-staffed, strained work environment, forcing employees to do multiple jobs at once in a chaotic and unorganized workplace.

Advice to Management

Hire more people, get organized, treat your top performers with more respect. I left because you did not respect me.

11. "Back Office Clerk"

Pros

I have worked for TruMark for 9 years, I started as a part time employee of a local branch while attending a local community college. After college I became a Full-time employee of the company. TruMark is always encouraging their employees to reach for more inside the company and outside. I would highly recommend TruMark to anyone who is looking for a place to start a career.

Cons

I don't really have any cons.