Truckstop.com Assurance Reviews | Glassdoor

Truckstop.com Assurance Reviews

Updated Dec 18, 2018

Found 3 reviews

2.8
Truckstop.com CEO Paris Cole (no image)
Paris Cole

"Lots of room for the company to grow"

Former Employee - Assurance in New Plymouth, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Provided lunch, the people you work with

Cons

There is no opportunity for growth and advancement from within the company. Mangers run company on power trips and whiny tirades.

Advice to Management

There are many qualified individuals doing menial work for your company. They are loyal to you and work hard. They know the ins and outs of the business. Put them in leadership positions, not bringing in people from off the street who have no idea after four years what they are doing.

Truckstop.com2018-09-26

Truckstop.com Response

December 3, 2018Truckstop.com

Thank you sharing your positive and guided feedback. It truly is appreciated and it will make us better. We definitely have had a challenge providing formal career growth opportunities for our partners. Some of our partners have created opportunities for themselves while others really need support in identifying what type of role will bring out their best. We have brought in the Learning and Development talent to design and execute a career program that brings visibility to our partners strengths as well as opportunities across the business. This effort will enable us to identify the partners who have the desire to offer more while we hire on new talent to advance us in designing and commercializing new technology to get to the next level of growth. We are psyched to offer this program to create more fulfillment for our partners. Thank you for helping us be better, Victoria Roberts Chief of People & Culture Officer

"Good quality people are losing their jobs or quitting"

Current Employee - Assurance in New Plymouth, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

build friendships quickly as the employees are great to each other.

Cons

Since they have brought in new management employees are being fired more or are quitting. My manager just got fired and he's been apart of the Truckstop family for 12+ years, the reason givin was cause of restructure. It is not the same company it was a year ago that cared about their people.

Advice to Management

You are losing quality people.

Truckstop.com2017-06-23

Truckstop.com Response

June 27, 2017VP HR & OD

We appreciate your candid remarks. The Company has a high value around fair and respectful treatment of all partners, and the full executive team is aligned with those values. The Company has grown considerably in a short time, so it is expected that some things feel different.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Quality Assurance Specialist"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Newmarket, ON

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, Teamwork, On the job Training, breakfast Supplied :)

Cons

Career advancement, Greater communication on on improvement

Truckstop.com2018-12-18