Truckstop.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Truckstop.com Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2019

Found 104 reviews

4.0
Truckstop.com CEO Paris Cole (no image)
Paris Cole

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are a partner, not an employee. Mission, Vision & Values are held at a high standard and are recognizable throughout the company. The leadership is incredibly humble, and easy to collaborate with. As a partner at Truckstop.com your role is to make an impact and become a valuable contributor to your team and the customers that Truckstop.com serves.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep being supportive and available to your teams.

Truckstop.com2019-04-15

"Bonus"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Fox River Grove, IL

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They have all 500 of us employees a bonus of our yearly annual salary!!!

Cons

Been a few “restructures” of reporting and role changes

Truckstop.com2019-04-11
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"New Logo Sales - Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Boise, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was snatched up into the sales team by a C level! The company holds 2 town hall meeting a month, I asked a question, they approached me and asked me to be on the sales team! I couldn’t be more greatful to this company. It just goes to show that Truckstop.com and the leaders of the company look for talent. They helped me grow into a confidant sales person. I feel that the training, coaching and time given to... employees is incredible for the private company they are. My leadership team was flexible and always adjusted their communication to meet my needs. I always had a flexible schedule, with being a single parent it always helped. I always felt comfortable to confront my leadership about a problem or suggestion I had. I always worked for great people and had amazing partners by my side. Team work is always welcomed at this company. Best of all there was always a family atmosphere!

Cons

This company is evolving into something GREAT! There are many changes, which lead to frustrations sometimes, but whenever there was a frustration we were allowed to speak our minds, and leadership helped us adjust to those changes accordingly. In sales they tax us significantly higher then most bonuses.

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for making me feel at home and wanted and appreciated!

Truckstop.com2019-03-29

"Expansion Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Expansion Sales in Boise, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management team does not micro manage you at all. They want you to succeed by asking for help when needed. Good energy and laid back. Just work for them and they will make your job easier.

Cons

The environment can be a little loud at times but that's because people are enjoying their career. It can make it hard to focus on a task when there are so many distractions.

Advice to Management

When times are stressful on you, dont show it. There are ways to get people to put up money without begging for it. Everyone should hit their daily quota...

Truckstop.com2019-03-02

"Growing Pains"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Boise, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good product. The sales support employees were top notch and a real asset.

Cons

Sales management constantly changing targets upsetting the natural build of a sales funnel. Changes to policy that were not communicated. Unwilling to listen to feedback from the sales floor and had a 'blame the sales rep' attitude. A manager who literally watched Youtube videos at his desk on how to coach employees.

Advice to Management

The management failed to listen then and judging by the fact sales positions are ALWAYS listed on Glassdoor, I doubt you listen now.

Truckstop.com2019-03-12

"Bad Company and Sales Management!!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free Lunch and free coffee

Cons

They have a Sales organization that is quite dysfunctional. Will try any ploy to screw the customer out of any money they can. The call center employees lie and cheat. Sales management needs a very serious overhaul.

Advice to Management

Hire new Sales Management that has some level of integrity.

Truckstop.com2019-02-19

February 25, 2019Truckstop.com

Dear Partner, Thank you for your feedback. We have new sales leadership on board who are fully committed to ensuring customer success and equipping the sales teams with the tools to not only do what is best for the customer, but also, with full integrity. I encourage you to reach out to your People & Culture Business Partner in Boise to share your concerns as we take this feedback very seriously. As you know, we have taken action to address any issues such as this and to ensure we are living our values in the sales organization and across the organization. Victoria Roberts Chief People & Culture Officer

"Not transparent with employees"

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time

Pros

Family oriented and can be flexible

Cons

The raises and bonuses process is secretive and not transparent.

Truckstop.com2019-01-23

January 28, 2019Truckstop.com

Dear Partner, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our organization. We pride ourselves on focusing on our partners wellbeing to include making family a priority and working with our partners to create a flexible environment. I apologize that you have not experienced transparency in your merit increase and bonus earnings. We strive for the necessary transparency when communicating compensation earnings to our partners. I would encourage you to reach out to your People & Culture partner to share your concerns, so we can correct or clarify moving forward. All the best, Victoria Roberts Chief People & Culture Officer

"As good as it gets!"

Current Employee - Expansion Manager

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Uncapped commissions. awesome work environment, excellent work life balance and room for growth from within.

Cons

A rapidly growing tech company will always experience growing pains so processes and procedures can be ever-changing requiring employees to be flexible and understanding.

Truckstop.com2018-12-17

January 28, 2019Truckstop.com

Dear Partner, We are so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback on Glassdoor. Yes, we are indeed in rapid growth and the leadership at Truckstop is 100% committed to ensuring we do it right. This starts with us understanding where we are headed and how our roles contribute directly to our vision, then we have to create the conditions to do what you do best! Thank you for choosing Truckstop to grow an EPIC career! We are better because of you! All the best, Victoria Roberts Chief of People & Culture Officer

"current full time employee (more than a year)"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Fruitland, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truckstop.com cares more about their customers and their employees than any other industry I have worked for. As an employee, I have never felt like just another number behind a desk and look forward to growing my skills for the company as well building a lifetime career with Truckstop.com

Cons

As with any other company revolving around technology, as the system starts to get busy the network slows and it takes longer to bring up the customers data.

Truckstop.com2018-12-18

"Trusted partner in the trucking community"

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High growth, promote from within, family value, trusted exec staff, Investment in People & Culture C level leadership to drive our foundation forward.

Cons

High growth creates challenges in alignment from time to time but nothing out of the ordinary

Truckstop.com2018-12-17