Truckstop.com "c level" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Truckstop.com Employee Reviews about "c level"

Updated Oct 11, 2019

Found 103 reviews

4.0
Truckstop.com CEO Paris Cole (no image)
Paris Cole
Pros
  • "Very talented group of people that work hard, but maintain and appreciate a work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are some growing pains as Truckstop(in 15 reviews)

• "It would be nice to have a food service provided at the rest of the organization locations and not just at New Plymouth, ID(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "c level"

Return to all Reviews

"New Logo Sales - Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Boise, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was snatched up into the sales team by a C level! The company holds 2 town hall meeting a month, I asked a question, they approached me and asked me to be on the sales team! I couldn’t be more greatful to this company. It just goes to show that Truckstop.com and the leaders of the company look for talent. They helped me grow into a confidant sales person. I feel that the training, coaching and time given to employees is incredible for the private company they are. My leadership team was flexible and always adjusted their communication to meet my needs. I always had a flexible schedule, with being a single parent it always helped. I always felt comfortable to confront my leadership about a problem or suggestion I had. I always worked for great people and had amazing partners by my side. Team work is always welcomed at this company. Best of all there was always a family atmosphere!

Cons

This company is evolving into something GREAT! There are many changes, which lead to frustrations sometimes, but whenever there was a frustration we were allowed to speak our minds, and leadership helped us adjust to those changes accordingly. In sales they tax us significantly higher then most bonuses.

Truckstop.com2019-03-29

"Trusted partner in the trucking community"

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High growth, promote from within, family value, trusted exec staff, Investment in People & Culture C level leadership to drive our foundation forward.

Cons

High growth creates challenges in alignment from time to time but nothing out of the ordinary

Truckstop.com2018-12-17

"Good Employer."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fox River Grove, IL

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Truckstop cares about their employees and they are investing a lot of time & money into improving and defining their culture. There is a good work-life balance; the atmosphere is laid back and as long as you get your work done, you can do as you please. The CEO (and other C-level employees) are approachable and nice people.

Cons

the FRG office is a little bland/beige compared to other locations.

Truckstop.com2018-12-19

"Great, honest, hard-working company with a few of the usual struggles from quick growth"

Current Employee - Marketing Copywriter in Boise, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

While the company is growing wildly, it still feels a lot like family (the kind who don't borrow/crash your car and/or end up on an episode of COPS). Leaders support ideas, innovation, and, most of all, the people in the chain supply industry who rely on SaaS to keep families fed. Partners are encouraged to bring ideas to the table, challenge the status quo, and be the change we want to see in the company (cliche but freaky true). The fact that the C-level partners are as passionate about our current and future customers as the rest of us means there's a real drive to always be even better for the people out there driving truck (and those who love them). There's an emphasis on owning mistakes, on open communication, and on generosity and kindness. I'm excited to go to work every day, and I learn from everyone on every team constantly. Partners are willing to coach and mentor others, share wins, and work through challenges with a friendly spirit. The culture is hardworking, fun, and inclusive.

Cons

The disparate campuses (Boise, New Plymouth, etc) make communication and true teamwork/cohesiveness a little bit of a challenge. Sometimes I sense a little push back between the "old" guard and the "new" guard, but as people build bridges and grow together, this won't remain an issue for long.

Truckstop.com2017-03-31

Truckstop.com Response

April 27, 2017VP HR & OD

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences (and humor) with us. The Truckstop.com team is really special and we are pleased that you share our enthusiasm.

"Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Fox River Grove, IL

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

great co, very nice culture, feel like a family , all are nice to work with the C level folks are awesome CEO, CTO, VP, colleagues just love working here , hoping to contribute more to the co and see it grow

Cons

I don't see any cons , perfect co

Truckstop.com2017-03-21

Truckstop.com Response

April 27, 2017VP HR & OD

Thank you for your time in commenting about how special Truckstop.com is to work for.

Found 103 reviews