True Expansion Solution Reviews | Glassdoor

True Expansion Solution Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2018

4.0
  1. "Marketing Internship to Full-Time Position"

Current Intern - Account Manager in Valencia, CA

I have been working at True Expansion Solution for less than a year

Pros

The market manager Sydney Southern was able to accommodate my hectic college schedule as I fulfilled my requirements for my marketing internship during the weekend. By the end my internship, I accepted a full-time position that I was offered because of the pay, mentorship, and growth of the company. I highly recommend anyone who’s looking for an internship or job opportunity to send in an application.

Cons

Originally, timeliness for paperwork submission was a problem on the management end, but the documents were properly taken care of after a simple follow up. Once full-time, there may be long hours, but I don’t mind the overtime pay.

True Expansion Solution2018-02-16
  2. "Employe review"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Palmdale, CA

I have been working at True Expansion Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job isn’t a job, it is a career! This job helps your growth and development, not only do they work with you 24/7 with what ever questions you have, they are also a family they make you feel welcome and just help you in your situations, and they do the best they can to work with what you need done or just want growth on. Excellent company amazing career opportunity!

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this business, it’s honestly a really great opportunity and a great career path to take.

True Expansion Solution2018-02-16

"My review"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at True Expansion Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is huge growth opportunities. This isnt a typical job, its an entrepreneurial opportunity that will allow you to reach your full potential - with your mentality, your work ethic, and your overall self. This job challenges you and your work ethic. It's not for everyone but its definitely for someone who is willing to sacrifice and do what it takes to succeed. Sydney Southern really works with you and makes sure he does what it takes to make you succeed. Great place to learn, expand, and grow. Phenomenal opportunity for people that want to be an entrepreneur or manager. However, this opportunity does not exclude people that are looking for a part time or regular full time job to make money. There are plenty of opportunities for people that just want to make extra money as well. That is what is great about working at this place- opportunity for everyone.

Cons

There can be lengthy hours.

True Expansion Solution2017-11-28
  4. "Great"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Valencia, CA

I worked at True Expansion Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive atmosphere within the job. Goal oriented group of people really pushed me to do better. It’s a job I enjoyed and didn’t have to feel like I was going to work.

Cons

Only advise would be to have more organization but everyone in the office really works to improve any concerns we all had. Pay is great!

Advice to Management

No advice. Very understanding and open to suggestions, concerns and life.

True Expansion Solution2017-10-14

"These companies are scammy"

I have been working at True Expansion Solution

Pros

Good if you are the actual manager, owner or administrative team.

Cons

There are a good many of these companies that take advantage of the high unemployment in the Los Angeles area. They give quick first interviews and try to remain vague as it pertains to the actual pay and management level of the position. They take people out and try to get them to sell products without realizing that they are paid on a draw against commission if paid at all. People eventually burn out. This is why they are constantly having cattle call style interviews and bringing in anyone who is not savvy enough to recognize these things. Eventually they get a good many complaints and bad BBB reports. They then shut the company down, change names and location and begin to operate again.

True Expansion Solution2017-11-14

"Run away fast!!!"

Former Employee - Entry Level Representative in Valencia, CA

I worked at True Expansion Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff seems very nice and the job fairly easy and fun because of travel. They set you up in a hotel when you’re on a sales trip so this part was a perk because of the luxury of a hotel and free food.

Cons

The company is structured to farm in workers, get some sales from them and then let them ago after they are done using you. I worked there for 6 months and saw it all happen. They accept all applications and constantly interview. They don’t actually tell you about the job you will be doing until your 3rd meeting. Once you’re hired, they “throw you wherever they want” (actual phrase used by manager). Then you sell for them and it seems simple but it’s a road to nowhere. It’s all lies and deception, a sales game. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Advice to Management

Stop being two faced and misleading to your new hires. These people change their lives to work for you and are treated like yesterday’s news when you get what you want

True Expansion Solution2017-10-21
  7. "GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lancaster, CA

I have been working at True Expansion Solution full-time

Pros

Team environment, great pay , management is excellent, opportunities are amazing, get to meet other people from other businesses, get to travel.

Cons

Takes some time to get promoted to assistant manager..make sure your team is on track for promotion as well.

Advice to Management

No advice to management... the owner for true expansion is great 👌

True Expansion Solution2016-10-12

"Electronic Sales representative"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Palmdale, CA

I have been working at True Expansion Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love what I do. Good money. Great products and stores are always busy.

Cons

Gotta have a positive attitude and be consistent with production.

Advice to Management

No complaints. Management is pretty cool as long as your working.

True Expansion Solution2016-04-05