True Homes, USA Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Mark Boyce & Dan Horner

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "New Employee"

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

By far True Homes has a culture and standard rarely found in the work place. Their values are morally inline with a strong family value. Employees are expected to learn their job before being thrust into their job giving all new hires the ability excel quickly. Mutual respect between associates, trades, vendors and clients is demanded and is demonstrated throughout the organization.

Cons

Too early to say, but their are no cons to working here. The interview process is long and in depth, but this is needed to ensure the candidate is a good fit for True Homes and True Homes is good fit for the candidate.

Advice to Management

Work on a better 401K program. Continue to lead by example and reward associates for hard, successful work.

2. "Great company"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Wilmington, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Wilmington, NC

I worked at True Homes, USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Money is awesome, hard work, they are really good at making sure you succeed.

Cons

Real estate market goes up and down, I was layed off due to it. Still loved my time
    There.

3. "Awesome Environment"

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time

Pros

The people are awesome and easy to approach.

Cons

None at this time for me.

"Not for atheists or feminists"

I worked at True Homes, USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Happy, healthy company. I would have like to see more quality control on the front end of the home building process. A lot seems to be for marketing impact.

Cons

I found that people who don't bow during all the many many company prayers will be written up on an unrelated offenses. Also, if you wonder why your co-worker makes 3Xs your salary, its because you are "just his support person" even if you write all of his reports. Great company if you're a white man living in the '50's.

Advice to Management

Not everyone is like you

5. "Never been happier!"

Current Employee - Corporate
    Current Employee - Corporate

I have been working at True Homes, USA (Less than a year)

Pros

I love my position at True Homes. From day one, I've learned that the company TRULY cares about the people who work here, our families, and (most importantly) our Clients. It's humbling to come to work happy every day and see this amazing group of people working toward a common goal. "We all build the house" and no matter what role you play on this team - you are valued.

Great leadership, awesome people, not at all "stuffy", beautiful work environment, and a company that matches my personal values and lifestyle.

Cons

Stronger 401K - all other benefits are incredibly competitive.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and stay engaged with your employees.

6. "An Awesome Company!!"

Current Employee - IT Help Desk Technician in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - IT Help Desk Technician in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-A very involved group of executives who look out for the company and Associates with equal fervor.
    -Keeps the Associates apprised of what is happening with the company and the industry, whether the news is good or less so.
    -Lots of activities and ways to get involved in the "More Life" belief pervasive throughout the company. "More Life" meaning Life outside of work, where your passion for life drives you.
    -Great benefits.
    -Awesome co-Associates.
    -The company believes in treating Partners (Vendors, Contractors, etc.) and Clients as Family.
    -Great location, easy access.

Cons

-I have none. I know, it's hard to believe, but it is how I see and feel it!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7. "Excellent company culture"

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time

Pros

Amazing people in a difficult business. Positivity and accountability with family

Cons

None that I can think of. Having been in the homebuilding business for 20 years there is no company better

"I enjoy coming to work everyday!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Monroe, NC
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Monroe, NC

I have been working at True Homes, USA part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working part-time at True Homes for almost 2 years. Since day 1, I have learned more than I can imagine, and I continue to learn new things on a daily basis. True Homes is a family based company, and family does come "first" here. I learned that first hand this past year, when I was having some medical issues within my family.

My coworkers are all professional, respectful and caring people. I know they care about me as an individual. I don't think True Homes expects a lot from their employees, do your work, do it well, and you'll be fine.

Cons

I don't have any cons about True Homes.

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing such an amazing place to work!

"Great company!"

Current Employee - New Home Sales Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - New Home Sales Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for those that are looking to word hard and make a lot of money doing so. I love working here and everyone that knows me will tell you the same. Management is great and they actually listen and don't micromanage. I am empowered to do what I need to do in order to be successful. I see myself staying here for years to come. There are some long-term career paths that will allow me an opportunity for "more life", which is one of the company's biggest initiatives. I have never had a job that I loved so much!

Cons

As you would expect, any growing company is going to have issues as they continue to grow. There are a couple of things that will just take time to get worked out.

"Best job ever"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Matthews, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Matthews, NC

I have been working at True Homes, USA full-time

Pros

I LOVE working for True Homes and I've never been able to say that about a company before. They truly care about their employees and clients and working here was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's very demanding but incredibly rewarding and worth the challenge. As with any sales job, if you don't sell, you won't last long but every single decent performing sales rep is making well over 6 figures.

I'd highly recommend (and have done so) to both friends and family to work here and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I'm not a bot and this is not a fake review. Stop into any model home and every rep will say the same.

Cons

Really no downside other than working weekends if you're in sales.