True Talent Group Reviews

Updated May 3, 2022

Found 18 of over 35 reviews

5.0
True Talent Group Founder, President/CEO Stacey Stratton (no image)
Stacey Stratton
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Relationships and Trust

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at True Talent Group for nearly 10 years and there's no other company like it! We pride ourselves on the professional connections we make day in and day out. Life is too short to work with people you don't like or manage a team that isn't working cohesively. We take the time to get to know our clients and talent equally. We truly care about making the right match each time - whether it's for a contract role or a full time placement!

Cons

It's a smaller company compared to some other companies in their space.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Recruiting and Staffing Company!

Feb 9, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

True Talent Group helped me land an incredible job years ago. The experience from start to finish was so different from any other recruiter I had worked with. They truly cared about me. They would check in during my time working with their client to make sure I was happy and ensure their client was happy with me, as well. I built a lasting relationship with TTG that I was looking for a job again, I reached out to True Talent Group. I knew they would work hard to match me with an opportunity that fit and they did! I highly recommend True Talent Group to anyone looking for a new role or looking to hire in Marketing, Creative and Digital.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

TTG - Rockstar leaders, team, talent, and clients!

Feb 14, 2022 - Creative Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Positive and empowering leadership and team • Worked with the highest quality of talent in the creative/marketing world • TTG fosters and cultivates a healthy environment built on respect, transparency, integrity • I always felt the good at the end of the day because I knew I was helping others find their next opportunity that fit them best

Cons

None! I always felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. TTG was a place where I learned so much

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company to Work For

Feb 12, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

True Talent Group has been fantastic to work with! They helped me find a position that is a great fit while also providing continuous support to help me succeed.

Cons

I have experienced no cons!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Talent Agency for Creative and Marketing Professionals

Jul 8, 2021 - Senior Graphic Designer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

True Talent Group is an amazing agency. Stacey Stratton, the CEO Has led the company by example with integrity, grace, enthusiasm and compassion for employees and clients alike. TTG is unique in the industry as it truly cares about their employees and clients and provides each with expert matches in talent and working culture. I have been both a client and now an employee of TTG. In both roles the service and benefits have been top notch. My current placement is a great fit for me and the client. TTG provides excellent benefits and a collaborative culture. They give employees a feeling of belonging to a big pool of talented people.

Cons

None so far. My hope is that TTG can continue to grow so they can offer their premium service to more talented individuals and clients.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Just an overall excellent experience

Oct 14, 2021 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

True Talent does an absolutely killer job connecting the right people with the right jobs. They really make you feel like you're part of a team, even when you're filling a contract role. Working with True Talent is a huge step above Creative Circle and the like. A truly wonderful experience from start to finish.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing here.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Love TTG!

Sep 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working with the TTG when I was looking for a career change. The team truly cares about you and wants to help you find a career that you love. TTG team is professional, caring and one of the best recruiting agencies I have worked with. I have TTG to thank for where I am today!

Cons

N/A, none at this time

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Exceptional Talent Match-Makers

Jun 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stacey and her team at True Talent Group provide exemplary recruitment and talent searching for the Twin Cities area. I have hired several uniquely qualified, rock-star candidates from them and have also been recruited and thus placed by the True Talent team. They provide a personal touch that is unprecedented in the staffing agency world, but it makes a world of difference for both employees and employers.

Cons

While they're placement expertise might not serve all business needs, they have proved to be extremely proficient in the areas of sales, marketing and creative services.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Top-quality recruiting firm that's focused employees!

Jun 9, 2020 - Digital Content Writer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. You connect with the CEO, HR leader and recruiter on a regular basis (even after being hired). Annual reviews. Networking opportunities. Recognition on birthdays, anniversaries and when you accomplish something. Employee meetings and events where you get to know others (even if you're all placed at different locations). All-around positive environment!

Cons

NONE that I can think of. True Talent is local and primarily does local placement. If you're looking for out-of-state placement they may still be able to help, but their specialty is within the Twin Cities and surrounding markets. I think that's worth knowing, especially if your job hunt is primarily for jobs outside of the Midwest.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best employer I've ever had

May 13, 2016 - Freelance Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started out as a client and became an employee of TTG about four years ago, where I've worked on and off in a contract or freelance capacity. I simply can't say enough about Stacey and the amazing staff she has surrounded herself with. They always go above and beyond to make their clients and staff feel like the most important people on earth. They listen, seek to understand, and always do what is right. I've worked with other Minneapolis talent agencies in the past who brought me in for an interview, promised me they would find me work, and never called me again or matched me with roles that weren't right for me! With those agencies, I was just a number. TTG actually takes the time to match staff with appropriate roles and follows through to ensure that it works longterm. They also throw an amazing party each summer to reward and recognize staff for their achievements. The experience at TTG can't be matched!

Cons

I'm having a hard time thinking of one. Oh...maybe it's the Cheryl's cookie Stacey sends to her staff every holiday, or the birthday cake she drops off every year, or the happy hours she throws, or the amazing summer party she hosts -- bad for my waistline, but good for my morale. :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews

True Talent Group Reviews FAQs

True Talent Group has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at True Talent Group to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, True Talent Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 5.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at True Talent Group. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

99% of True Talent Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated True Talent Group 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at True Talent Group to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with True Talent Group Job Seekers