KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Trumpet Behavioral Health Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2022

Found 335 of over 343 reviews

3.5
Trumpet Behavioral Health CEO Ned Carlson (no image)
Ned Carlson
Pros
  • "Incredible clinicians and therapists(in 25 reviews)

• "Trumpet also produces results in their clients(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lots of turnovers (within the therapists)(in 38 reviews)

• "We know clinicians have meetings and we know there is so much more that goes on above our position(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Trumpet Behavioral Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Trumpet is a clients first organization that lives out its core values every day

Mar 1, 2021 - Contracts Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent, research based clinical care with a focus on putting clients first -Administrative and operational team members are recognized for the critical role they play in supporting the mission of the organization -Supportive and encouraging work environment but with a good mix of constructive feedback that will push you to grow -Love who you work with and for. A great group of like-minded and caring individuals. -No matter if you're clinical or administrative in focus, the work each of us do is challenging in a good way.

Cons

I do not have any cons to share

Agency

We’re so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed working at Trumpet! We strive to create a positive work environment for our employees in order to give our clients a positive experience. Thanks for leaving us a positive review, and we’re grateful to have you as a part of the Trumpet Behavioral Health community.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very Rewarding Workplace

Jan 13, 2022 - RBT in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

TBH hiring staff and team member within the clinic are extremely helpful and are always so positive! Working with our kiddos is truly a special experience.

Cons

TBH could maybe provide more in-person shadowing days

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great and Passionate Workforce

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Passionate about it's mission and the workforce is friendly and helpful

Cons

None so far for me

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Staff! Thorough training.

Jan 10, 2022 - Registered Behavioral Technician in Overland Park, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very detailed training on taking data and conducting tests of behavioral concerns, mostly autism.

Cons

Must be willing to work around the client schedule, which will likely require evening work.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Stepping Stone into ABA, but not the best for a Full-Time Career.

Jan 4, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Dublin, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive Employees - Working with Kids - A generally fun work environment - Learn skills about specialized teaching for those on the autism spectrum

Cons

- Work Inconsistent, making it difficult to maintain full time due to scheduling conflicts or cancellations - Can't go much further in the field without higher education.

Agency

We’re so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed working at Trumpet! Thanks for your feedback and for leaving us a positive review, and we’re grateful to have you as a part of the Trumpet Behavioral Health community.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to grow

Jan 1, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training and credential is paid for Welcoming and supportive community of coworkers and supervisors

Cons

The hours are not guaranteed

Agency

We’re so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed working at Trumpet! Thanks for leaving us a positive review, and we’re grateful to have you as a part of the Trumpet Behavioral Health community.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

babysitting

Jan 15, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Tucson, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

you work with great families and clients

Cons

poor pay and bcba never updated programs. client would have the same 3 mastered prompts for months.

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stressful

Jan 14, 2022 - RBT/ABA Therapist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good if you like kids and healthcare

Cons

Supervisors and clients can make your job harder

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good in the beginning

Jan 13, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pays for your rbt training and exam. The kiddos and families are great!

Cons

Scheduling never was consistant and cancellations by families were never relayed to therapists and vice versa

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Starting ABA Company

Dec 28, 2021 - Registered Behavior Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thorough training! I feel that their training really set you up for success to implement interventions.

Cons

The hourly pay cannot compete with other companies.

Agency

Thank you for your feedback about our employee benefits and employment at Trumpet. We strive to improve our policies to serve our employees in an ongoing basis. Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you the best of luck in your career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 335 Reviews

Trumpet Behavioral Health Reviews FAQs

Trumpet Behavioral Health has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 343 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Trumpet Behavioral Health to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trumpet Behavioral Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trumpet Behavioral Health. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

62% of Trumpet Behavioral Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trumpet Behavioral Health 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trumpet Behavioral Health to be coworkers, career development and the cons to be culture, management, benefits.

Popular Careers with Trumpet Behavioral Health Job Seekers