TrustPoint Hospital Reviews | Glassdoor

TrustPoint Hospital CEO Beth Goodner
Beth Goodner

"Nurse"

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital

Pros

decent health insurance other then that nothing

Cons

Poor managment, Not proper supplies to do job

TrustPoint Hospital2015-11-18

"Communication will create a positive environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital full-time

Pros

So let me start out by saying that I am a former employee only because I am moving into the area of medicine that I will be focusing on throughout my career. My time here trustpoint has been extremely valuable. While here I experienced a level of professionalism and understanding from management that is rare. There will always be opportunity at any position to complain, but I say to those that decide to go that route...

Cons

The only con that I would say about trustpoint is that there is a minority culture of employees that will never be satisfied anywhere they go, so they complain which can, at times,bring a negative morale to the workplace.

Advice to Management

The only advice that I would give to management would be to be more selective with employee's. The line of applications for trustpoint is a long one, so I would recommend bringing on people that truly have a servant's heart and a desire to focus 100% on patients as well as a desire for innovation within the hospital.

TrustPoint Hospital2015-07-15

"DONT DO IT"

Former Employee - Abused in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital full-time

Pros

I will never have anything good to say about this place... EVER! Well, besides my former co-workers. The floor nurses and techs are the true CEO's of this place. They care about their patients and each other.

Cons

Everything. Starting with the CEO, if you want to call him that, is a heartless joke. He is all about the money and his reputation. He cares nothing and I do mean NOTHING about the quality of service, patient care, and employee satisfaction. He has this God complex that will be his downfall one day. He has fired some great people over nothing. The current and former employees that say trustpoint is or was a great place...

Advice to Management

LEAVE! Let a group of people in that actually care about their employees. Mr. CEO, C your way out, you suck! You guys are running this place in the ground. Like the other reviewer said, this is a small enough town and word travels fast.

TrustPoint Hospital2015-06-14

"Great concept - terrible follow through"

Former Employee - Administrative Team

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital

Pros

Great coworkers. Truly care about patients. When hospital first opened, patients were the true focus.

Cons

Upper mgmt is TERRIBLE! New CEO is all about the bottom line. Shareholders are happy with his output. Unfortunately it's at the expense of the patients and staff. Original concept and upper mgmt understood that investing in their staff would enhance the experience for the patients. This new CEO is a joke.

Advice to Management

Stop focusing on profits do much that you forget what the purpose of the hospital is truly about. Quality is always better than quantity.

TrustPoint Hospital2015-05-31

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital

Pros

Took about a year to get the hospital on a solid footing. Now areas work great together and I love my job. My patients are thrilled with the care they get.

Cons

The hospital can't keep up with the demand. Need more space for patient services esp in psych.

Advice to Management

Thanks for sticking with us - it has been wirth the work.

TrustPoint Hospital2015-04-13

"Never take a loved one to this facility."

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros. It started as a great place. Adequately staffed. A great group of people to work with/for. Patients got great care. That was the PAST.

Cons

New CEO came in. Staff was cut to bare minimum. We took patients that was inappropriate for the setting. Medically unstable, and violent. Staff was injured. Patients was injured and put in danger. Management could not care less. Staff left. Again, we was told if we didn't like how we or the patients was treated, we knew the way out the door. And yes, we left. Sadly enough. I did love my job. It broke my heart...

Advice to Management

Get rid of the CEO. You'll never have a decent hospital with his attitude. You know pts. have been put in danger, and you don't care. Money, NOT the patients is your priority.

TrustPoint Hospital2015-04-10

"What Changes?"

Former Employee - Nurse in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice new Building, the only pro that I can thing of.

Cons

Management don't care about their Employees. They DONT care if the floors are short staffed every night. Nurses and Techs are regularly assaulted by violent Patients. Management turns a blind eye to the assaults on Staff. Staff members often times have to go the the Emergency room after being assaulted.

Advice to Management

Every other Hospital in the Middle Tennessee area has a Security Staff and some have off duty Police Officers to deal with unruly, combative Patients. Why doesn't Trustpoint? It's just a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. Most of the "many Changes" that another person posted about happened after the current CEO took over. Unfortunately, none of the "many changes" aren't for the better.

TrustPoint Hospital2014-11-30

"Great place to work!"

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital

Pros

Great co-workers, challenging work environment.

Cons

Company is going through many changes.

TrustPoint Hospital2014-08-02
      • "Horrible place to work."

Current Employee - Patient Care Tech in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros to this place of employment.

Cons

Management only care for themselves. They forcefully changed everyone's hours regardless of your lifestyle, and said if it doesn't work for you, then you know where the door is. They made many full time employees Part Time because they were overstaffed (then why hire them in the first place). Now there are many without jobs. We have kids and houses to pay for. Benefits are terrible.

Advice to Management

Grow a heart and care for your employees.

TrustPoint Hospital2014-06-11

"It started like a dream job it turn into a nightmare"

Current Employee - Executive Chef in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can not think in any at this point

Cons

They have turn into a money making machine with disregard of patients and employees

Advice to Management

Go back to the original concept when patients where put first

TrustPoint Hospital2014-02-06