Truveris "office space" Reviews | Glassdoor

Truveris Employee Reviews about "office space"

Updated Oct 18, 2019

3.2
Truveris Chief Executive Officer Jeff Eberle
Jeff Eberle
Pros
Cons
  • "All but 2 upper management positions are remote, so there is no accountability(in 5 reviews)

• "We have outgrown our office space(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "office space"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Team"

Current Employee - Client Experience in New York, NY

I have been working at Truveris full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart people who like to succeed should come here. Great place to get recognized and promoted.

Cons

office space needs some TLC

Truveris2019-10-18
  2. "Great company with a bright future."

Former Intern - Programming Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Truveris for less than a year

Pros

Easy-going, young and energetic workforce. Incredibly welcoming teams and management made up of some of the brightest and the best in their field. Each team in the company is basically one big group of friends.

Cons

Small office space leads to some claustrophobia on the daily job. Management is often out-of-office or unreachable for questions. Everyone is too busy to help or collaborate.

Truveris2015-10-26

"Fast, furious, and exciting tech company changing healthcare (pharmacy benefits) for the better"

I have been working at Truveris full-time

Pros

Truveris is full of innovative and motivated people. I have learned a lot here. The company is doing some exciting things and it feels like we're on a course to make a real impact to the pharmacy industry (which I've come to see as in need of major shaking up). People are valued for their contributions and everyone who lasts is a producer (no hands off managers). The office culture is fun and playful, but not all games. Take for example our Fondue Friday in the office a couple of weeks ago (which was really tasty) or the Truveris Olympic at the holiday party including events like two person team office chair shuffleboard. Management is generally respectful of work/life balance and schedule needs so though we work hard, folks have some flexibility.

Cons

The work never seems to end and if you can't pace yourself or your manager doesn't pace for you it's easy to get overwhelmed. Things are a bit crazy a lot of the time. The company is growing fast but there still seems to be a staff resource challenge. Office space is stretching limits and some folks have less than ideal work environments.

Truveris2015-03-05
  4. "Fulfilling and fast-paced"

I have been working at Truveris full-time

Pros

This company hires the best of the best, and there is something to learn from everyone. Collaborative thinking is expected interdepartmentally, resulting in a culture that balances accountability with support — and a sense of humor. Management and coworkers are sympathetic to work/life conflicts and employees are able to telecommute if necessary. Everybody takes pride in their work.

Cons

Projects overlap and compete with each other — the occasional "us vs them," be it different teams or manager and end user. We have outgrown our office space.

Truveris2015-03-06
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.