TubeMogul "company culture" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

TubeMogul Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated May 8, 2017

4.0
TubeMogul CEO & Co-Founder Brett Wilson (no image)
Brett Wilson
Pros
  • "Great place to work and great colleagues(in 11 reviews)

• "The first thing you notice is the people and the company culture(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Better work/life balance will follow(in 17 reviews)

• "Sometimes long hours, pay may not be higher than other similar companies out there(in 13 reviews)

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews

"TubeMogul"

Programmer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

Great Company Culture. TubeMogul is a company that treats people right. I've enjoyes all interactions with people in-office and online.

Cons

It's really hard to come up with twenty words of minimum length content to fill in this required field before us here right now today but I will do my very best aunt sally to ally oop some wordage salad into this area for all out reading needs and desires to feel complete.

TubeMogul2016-08-01
  2. "Marketing Intern"

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

Great company culture and environment, flexible schedule

Cons

Long hours expected in exchange for time off

TubeMogul2017-05-08
  3. "A unique company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great place for people looking to make an impact: The first thing you notice is the people and the company culture. People here have low ego, always willing to help, always pushing hard to move things forward. There’s no room for politics, posturing or other BS activities - focus is on GSD! There’s no legacy code here since we are constantly improving our platform and building out new product areas. We leverage the latest technology and tools in our daily work. It’s a growing company, you learn to scale a platform and business to a level that most people only dream of and we have fun while doing it.

Cons

With growth and constant innovation comes the challenges of keeping up with all the new technology, features and business initiatives.

Advice to Management

Continue the open dialog about the future and what needs to be improved.

TubeMogul2016-06-28
  4. "Great company changing the status quo"

in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul for more than a year

Pros

I have been at TubeMogul since early 2015. Since Day 1, I have been impressed with the company culture, colleagues in my group and cross functionally and the company's focus on innovation and changing the status quo in the advertising space. Everyone is very helpful and the company structure is flat with no bureaucracy. All the execs are very accessible and open to feedback. This is my favorite company I have worked for so far.

Cons

The industry is constantly changing and super fast paced. TubeMogul is growing quickly so lots of processes are still being figured out. People who enjoy ambiguity, figuring things out, are results oriented and scrappy really thrive at TubeMogul. People who are used to big companies and things being super organized will not like TubeMogul.

Advice to Management

Keep open communications and continue to scale smartly.

TubeMogul2016-06-25
  5. "Senior Account Manager"

in New York, NY

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

Great leadership and company culture

Cons

Growing pains of being in a company that is building new technology

TubeMogul2016-03-27
  6. "Amazing company and opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Flat hierarchy and accountability from top to bottom -Tremendous opportunities for career growth and development if you exceed expectations -The amount of knowledge you learn about the industry and from others in the company is amazing. Everyone is willing to chat with you about different sides of the business (eng, sales, CS, etc) -Shaping industry with game-changing product/platform -Customer-centric and focused company -Strong company culture of moving fast and doing what you say -Work hard play hard atmosphere -Company is growing extremely fast

Cons

-Set recruiting bar to be higher -This place is not a regular 9-5 gig, its for people who are interested in solving complex challenges while shaping an industry that is ripe for disruption

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your high-performers and people that fit the culture

TubeMogul2015-07-23

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture, amazing software that speaks for itself

Cons

Not much room to grow, poorly structured

TubeMogul2015-07-29

"Engineering Intern"

Current Intern - Engineering Intern in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul for less than a year

Pros

- Encouraging, supportive, and friendly team members - Lots of Pride, company culture is outstanding - Disruptive in a new market - Great flexibility and interesting projects - Company growth will be high because it is best in its market - Company values "Do:say" ratio

Cons

- Lots of work, but to be expected in a startup - Mentors can be busy if they are part of early team, so best to meet others on team - Training is less structured, so takes a while to get accustomed to project description

TubeMogul2014-08-30

"Big, happy, Fun, hard working family!""

Current Employee - Executive Assistant/Office Manager

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time

Pros

I have never worked at a place where EVERYONE seems to get along, let alone are all friends. TubeMogul has an AMAZING company culture built around trying new things, making things work and getting stuff done. The "it's OK to make mistakes as long as you are learning" mentality helps and has helped so many of its employees to really find their footing and use their brilliance to help push the company forward. (And there are a TON of brilliant people that work for TubeMogul)

Cons

This is the type of place that works hard and plays hard together. If you are not one that is willing to make friends at work, this wouldn't be the culture for you. On the other hand, if you are looking for a place to make new friends, have a good time and work hard, this is it!

TubeMogul2013-04-17