- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Tucson, AZ Area
- - Tucson, AZ
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
Found 81 of over 116 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Stable employment and good benefits." (in 16 reviews)
- "Great people to work with." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great pay and benefits for this city." (in 12 reviews)
- "Casual work environment with pleasant coworkers." (in 3 reviews)
- "Management can be more transparent but overall senior leadership is average to above average." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good benefits, healthy work environment, nice location
pay doesn't match the rest of the utility market
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 6, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Shift towards renewables and focus on sustainability. Strong focus on diversity.
Clear priority of work, slow to change. A lot of turnover.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 5, 2022 - Programmer Analyst in Tucson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People Pay Health benefits Wellness program
Workload top heavy Promotional opportunities
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - Heavy Equipment MechanicRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Safety is priority, great benefits.
Can't think of any cons
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work balance, schedule, challenging and rewarding work, and growth opportunities
Nothing that any other corporation wouldn't have
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Aug 7, 2022 - SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, benefits, and they feed you well
Politics, favoritism and abuse of co-employment with contractor staff
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Learning & Development SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family-like culture, pay is great, pension is awesome!
Nothing bad to report - great company
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management cares and is responsive
Compensation can be on the low side
- Former Employee★★★★★May 23, 2022 - SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Connecting with good people, flexibility, benefits, respect if working for TEP, and prestige.
Union protected employees, babysitting, hiring process, constantly dealing with angry customers, lack of flow in the process of managementContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★May 2, 2022 - Journeyman ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment , safety culture , DEI , great benefits , commensurate pay , steady work.
Every job is perfect , until you add people…
Tucson Electric Power Reviews FAQs
Tucson Electric Power has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Tucson Electric Power to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of Tucson Electric Power employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tucson Electric Power 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.