Tungsten Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 100 reviews

2.8
David Williams
Pros
Cons
  • "Now the senior management team is a collection of empty suits led by a CEO who is asleep at the wheel(in 6 reviews)

• "re not taken seriously by management - no clear and measurable individual goals, no guidance, no career progression path(in 5 reviews)

1. "Business Development"

I worked at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

Fantastic people, great work environment

Cons

Not a lot of oversight

Tungsten Network2018-01-23

"Lots of potential"

I worked at Tungsten Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

You really have the ability to pave your own road to success here. I was always treated extremely well and my voice was always heard. Very good products and a lot of very intelligent and talented people whom remain with the company. I have never seen such generous benefits in my professional career.

Cons

There are some departments (that are integral to the company's success) that choose to operate in silos and seemingly go against the best interest of the company. If you happen to be in one of these departments and try to break down these silos, you will be punished and pushed out of the company regardless of your talent. Seemed to be in constant firefighting mode which made it very difficult to focus on strategic account...

Advice to Management

The company is so close to being a great place to be, do whatever it takes to keep the talented employees that remain there happy and moving through the ranks. Re-evaluate all of those in leadership roles and determine who is willing to do what it takes to get the company to the next level, and get rid of those that are a detriment to the company's goals.

Tungsten Network2018-06-05

"E-Invoicing, new to North America"

I have been working at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

Tungsten provides 4 weeks of time-off and employee health coverage from day one. Flexible work hours with work-from-home possibilities. Full gym in complex, top management engaged and interested

Cons

Trial by fire, little guidance - figure it out on your own. Small office with lots of noise. Little understanding by management of what it takes to do your job.

Advice to Management

Build on what you have and understand how much it takes to learn the business and how things work within Tungsten.

Tungsten Network2017-10-30

"Business Development"

Former Employee - Business Development in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Tungsten Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Leadership, Marquee Client Base, Advanced Technology

Cons

European vs US market challenges and product fit

Advice to Management

Add Cloud Workflow, Simplify Client On-boarding, Supplier to Buyer Transition

Tungsten Network2017-08-10

"not worth it"

I worked at Tungsten Network

Pros

no one on your back

Cons

pay more to the employees

Tungsten Network2017-09-06
  6. "Pros and Cons of Working at Tungsten"

I have been working at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

Opportunities to rise up the ranks

Cons

Culture, Salary, High rate of Attrition, Inexperienced middle management

Tungsten Network2017-05-18

"An opportunity to create your own success"

Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in New York, NY

I have been working at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

The work at Tungsten Network is the best work of my career. It isn't often that one gets the opportunity to paint my own canvas with my colleagues. I have the opportunity to rebrand the company, design stronger marketing materials, drive leads for new business, impact Supplier on-boarding and talk to the world at large about the change that is happening at Tungsten Network.

Cons

I work remotely and I have a love hate relationship with it. It is nice to work from home but hard to stay connected and top of mind with my colleagues. Tungsten Network isn't for everyone - but if you want to be part of fulfilling on a company's turn around and are curious and self-motivated, then this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

We need to continue to focus on our culture and our people. We have made a great start but this is an important part of our FY7 plan.

Tungsten Network2017-02-10

"Tungsten Network - Highly recommend !"

I have been working at Tungsten Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance Global team – Presenting a variety of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally Upper management team that welcomes input and feedback CEO with a clear vision and an engaged Executive team that has a clear buy in to the vision Benefits, Flexibility, Good Pay Innovative product & interesting market

Cons

As an expanding company, there is strong pressure to deliver - people who do not deliver will be quickly found out

Advice to Management

It is great to see the focus of our management team who really seem to be aligned. But I think it can also be better communicated to our staff.

Tungsten Network2017-02-09

"Highly Recommend Not Working Here!!!"

I worked at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

- Flexible - Good Pay - Benefits - A lot of experience has been gained from this position

Cons

The position was originally "sold to me" as a great opportunity which is why I accepted the offer. After working here for several months I was not happy at all with my position or with this company. I have received little training and worked with managers who barely communicated with me. It seemed like no matter how hard i worked or even If i made a positive impact to the company, I was barely recognized for it. On top...

Advice to Management

- Better training. The little training received can set future employees up for failure. - communicate with your employees. - Value your employees as long term opportunities. Not someone you can use up and spit out for your benefit only.

Tungsten Network2017-02-07

Tungsten Network Response

February 14, 2017

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience at Tungsten Network. We are committed to supporting our people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, and to give our staff opportunities to really own their role. We are listening to your feedback and will take it ...

"This is probably the worst company I have ever been a part of."

I worked at Tungsten Network full-time

Pros

Flexible, Decent Pay?, More cons --- they want to sell less of a product, even though that product is the only one selling.

Cons

Poor communication, Revolving door at Director and C-level management,constant change which leaves most people in the dark, very negative environment.

Advice to Management

It might be too late to salvage the company

Tungsten Network2016-06-03