Twentieth Century Studios Reviews
65% would recommend to a friend
(679 total reviews)
61% approve of CEO
Found 679 of over 885 reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some say that the pay is low but it completely depends on the job and group for whom you work." (in 29 reviews)
- "Long hours and long commute" (in 23 reviews)
- "DAmn we bad management trash" (in 21 reviews)
- "overall direction is lacking and employees feel over worked/under appreciated" (in 5 reviews)
- "Senior Management is very diffident to the individual." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Twentieth Century Studios and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023Executive Story EditorFormer Employee
Chance to be very creative. Chance to work with a wide variety of individuals. Chance to work with a team to solve problems, create solutions, write stories, build interesting worlds. Input and contributions were always welcome.
The pandemic made the last year of work a little disappointing as it took away a huge part of the collaborative element of the job. Working on writing a TV show is a group effort and isn't an easy task to do when all the individuals are in isolation.
- 4.0Sep 1, 2023SVP FinanceFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsCentury City, CA
entrepreneurial culture and high visibility across management
Disney's influence is changing the fabric of Fox
- 3.0Aug 25, 2023SVP Research DirectorFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Strong and well known product and reputation
Lower level pay scale in the industry and smaller staff size Does not support cross-division synergy
Twentieth Century Studios Reviews FAQs
Twentieth Century Studios has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 885 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Twentieth Century Studios to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
65% of Twentieth Century Studios employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Twentieth Century Studios 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.