Twin Technologies Senior Software Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Encouraging of the person over the profit. Strong sense of community even though distributed around the country. Everyone works remote, and generally little travel. Respect from top down and back up again. Innovation is a key word of the company, as well as craftsmanship and integrity. We have fun too.

Cons

Being remote can have its downsides. But not many.

"Excellent company composed of a wonderful group of people"

Current Employee - Senior Software Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The leadership is very committed to excellence and doing a great job steering the ship there. Growth over the past 5 years has been phenomenal, and it has been really exciting to be onboard for it to see the shape of the company evolve.

Remote working is the default, and this company has a no-bullshit results-driven culture. Management is very accessible and open to making changes based on feedback from employees when it makes logical sense. The engineers in the company are top tier and hands down the smartest people I've ever had the privilege of working with.

Everyone employed at this company also loves to have fun. We are an eccentric bunch of people, and it's always exciting when we meet informally just to hang out and be surprised by how well your co-worker can sing karaoke.

Cons

Until you have the opportunity to meet everyone in person at one of the company's events, it can be hard to get acquainted with everyone and to feel engaged. This is a relatively small con, because there are typically 3-4 opportunities for in-person gatherings per year.