Twist Mktg Reviews | Glassdoor

Twist Mktg Reviews

5.0
Annalise Coady

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"6 Years and Still Going Strong!"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Twist Mktg full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Twist for 6 years and have never once been bored! Three things have kept me here all these years. 1) Opportunity to gain new skills: I've never been pigeon-holed. When I wanted to branch out of Pharma/brand comms into corporate strategy, I was encouraged to do it. 2) Smart, talented and collaborative colleagues: the people here truly work as a team. Egos are checked at the door and everyone gets into the trenches together to deliver for the client. 3) Good compensation: work hard, get rewarded. Simple as that!

Cons

Change is a constant so patience for change is a must!

"A recent new hire, I was attracted to Twist because of its motivated, passionate staff and strong healthcare background."

I have been working at Twist Mktg full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Twist staff members are highly motivated and very driven. Twist and W2O leaders are really accessible and managers very willing to help with professional development. Many employees have been with the company for years and/or started as interns. The internship program is great for entry-level transition right out of college (and is paid!). Overall great people to work with. It is also great to be able to have strong analytics in house to inform communications.

Cons

The only thing I think Twist could improve is implementing a more thorough onboarding process for entry-level new hires that don't start as interns. But ask a lot of questions and be vocal about time management and it will be a smooth transition! Those who learn quickly will excel. I highly recommend interning - I had a great experience!