Found 557 of over 780 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who want to actually contribute to the company and feel they're participating in something real." (in 69 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 30 reviews)
- "Office culture is great when not in a pandemic" (in 29 reviews)
- "Most of your colleagues like game! Work life balance is great!" (in 24 reviews)
- "Good pay (as long as Amazon stock is going up)." (in 15 reviews)
- "Little to no room for growth, absent leadership, difficulty getting any kind of compensation bumps on a yearly basis, TONS of meetings." (in 22 reviews)
- "Really bad managers on some teams" (in 18 reviews)
- "Management is awful." (in 13 reviews)
- "There is now an engineering success team that created an onboarding wiki, but that wasn’t available when I started." (in 10 reviews)
- "CEO is dismissive of bad press that exposes flaws in the company." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Twitch and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Aug 29, 2023Customer Experience SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 year
-Fair wage if you live out of state and work remote. -There are decent upward mobility which significantly raises your wage. -Great team and a really diverse workforce -Decent benefits (if single)
-Can be toxic depending on the department you work in. -Work can be incredibly stressful because Twitch can be the center of drama online and the internet negativity can affect your life. -Wages may be too low if living in San Francisco or LA.
I just saw a job posting for a Senior Manager of strategy Twitch Interactive, Inc. (the position says it can be based on San Francisco or Seattle). Does anyone know what type of compensation they’d likely offer? I assume it’s similar to Amazon, but would love any thoughts. Thank you!
Twitch Reviews FAQs
Twitch has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 780 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Twitch to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
72% of Twitch employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Twitch 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.