- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Serbia - All Cities
- - Central Serbia
- - Belgrade, Serbia Area
- - Belgrade, Central Serbia
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 25, 2022 - Softwere EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture of the company and the mentality of the people is phenomenal.
There are no downsides and they need to keep it up.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 5, 2022 - Business Analyst in Belgrade, Central SerbiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of opportunities to learn new skills within your area of expertise and cross-collaborate with other departments Very supportive and super talented colleagues Amazing culture Very cool office Inspiring product
No specific cons at the moment
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Belgrade, Central SerbiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone including management is transparent about results, goals, but also challenges and fails. Team members are respected and no boundaries are trespassed. The team and products are growing quite a lot in the past 2 years and the team is becoming more strong. It is now the no.1 independent gaming company in Serbia.
Fast growth sometimes leads to finding holes in processes, but they are working on it. Also, new team members need to onboard in order for the machine to work so with fast growth in the past couple of months, sometimes things are slower in deliveryContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 28, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of growth opportunities, space to share your ideas and make contributions. Great and caring team, always eager to help.
It can get stressful if you are not used to a fast paced environment.