U.S. Money Reserve Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Verification Coordinator"

Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Constant training, independent driven, leadership is always willing to help with everything. Mistakes happen, we learn from them. Family first mentality. Together we are stronger and everyone is capable of filling in. Remain calm, we can get through this. I love coming to work and being a team player. #USMRStrong

Cons

It all depends on your attitude and how you handle 'stressers' and constructive criticism. Stay positive and you'll never have a bad day.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on ^_^

May 14, 2018 – VP Marketing and Communications

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this review and are happy to read of your satisfaction and appreciation of the culture here at USMR.

2. "Marketing Intern"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at U.S. Money Reserve part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food, good work life balance

Cons

Cliquey and there was lack of guidance

Advice to Management

Give better feedback

3. "Yes. I would definitely recommend!"

Pros

The department managers are very friendly and offer support to employees. Hiring manager was great. All are knowledgeable and offer open door policy to succeed.

Cons

Starting pay should be increased. Money is why we look for jobs. The better the incentive, the better the results.

Advice to Management

Keep success as goal with effective communication being one of the tools

May 14, 2018 – VP Marketing and Communications

We appreciate your positive rating and review. Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your opinion.

4. "Verification Processor"

Former Employee - Verification
    Former Employee - Verification

I worked at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Occasionally we got awful little sandwiches that were dry.

Cons

Where do I start? Theres bullying, not just from coworkers but management as well. Its a known fact throughout the company, and while I was there at least no one did anything about it. No one cares. The favoritism, if I messed up small time it was like the end of the world. But if the favorites messed up, well, it was funny, and not a problem, even if it was at the expense of the customer. I was also not allowed to have friends. I was singled out and isolated. The one person who saw everything and thought it was awful, they wouldnt let me speak to. Quitting was the best thing Ive ever done. Working there made me suicidal. I dont recommend it, not for anyone.

Advice to Management

Hire some people based on skill, not the make up they wear

May 21, 2018 – VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for investing the time to write your review of our company. We are disappointed to read that you felt you were unable to share your concerns or issues surrounding bullying and/or being... More

5. "Boiler Room"

I worked at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mandatory 1.5 hour lunch break every day

Cons

Horrible benefits. No value to work-life balance.

May 14, 2018 – VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company. While it looks like you didn't enjoy your time here, we appreciate your perspective.

6. "Not good, not bad, just basic."

I worked at U.S. Money Reserve full-time

Pros

The company does a lot of product launches at nice restaurants and they'll usually do a company lunch once a month or so. Casual attire. Free soda and candy.

Cons

A lot of micromanaging and incompetent people. There are no annual pay increases. You typically get a small Christmas bonus but they make sure to make you feel like you're not going to get it. There is a lot of office drama that is reminiscent of high school. No room for growth or advancement within any department.

May 14, 2018 – VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We believe we hire great team members and wish that your experience was more reflective of those that have enjoyed working at USMR.

7. "Team environment that builds lasting bonds with co-workers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits program. Competitive pay. Great co-workers.

Cons

Not really a con, but everyone is expected to work hard and be the best you can be at your job. No slackers allowed!

Oct 16, 2017 – Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for investing the time to write your review. We agree on all fronts, there is definitely not any slacker attitudes in the group!

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you like working "voluntary" shifts and 6 days a week, this is a good place to be.

Cons

Working 6 days a week to make a paycheck leaves no room for a family life. At this company, you are only as good as your last pay check and sales. The company has many problems. All good reviews are obviously placed on this site by management. The companies actual rating would be one Star only, if management didn't add all these "anonymous" employee reviews. This company only cares about you, if you sell their overpriced products day in and day out. Management will try to pay Glassdoor to remoeve any real and honest reviews like this. This is no rosy company to work for. It's a simple boiler room, just like the owner likes it.

Advice to Management

Quit putting fake posts on this site to make your company look good. Actually care about your employees and give them time to be with their families. Most people who work here are on medications for blood pressure and stress, and the company doesn't care... Many drink alcohol and have drug problems and get divorced. The management reviews are ridiculous. Just read them and you will see... This isn't exactly IBM or some cool place to work. This is a boiler room company. Sell all you can, or you are out the door! Like they care about their employees... just money making free labor... commission only pay.

Oct 16, 2017 – Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback. We are sorry that we have not lived up to your expectations. Our company is led by a mother of 7 children all in their teens or younger, and... More

9. "Great family driven company"

I have been working at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company truly cares about the employees
    Hard work is recognized
    Company is growing but not loosing its values along the way

Cons

Spontaneous decisions and changes can cause disruptions

Advice to Management

Keep with the "USMR family feeling".
    Keep trying new things.
    Looking for more open communication

Aug 28, 2017 – VP Marketing and Communications

We appreciate you investing the time to write a review. Your feedback is well received and appreciated.

10. "A Great Company"

I have been working at U.S. Money Reserve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has core family values and goes above and beyond if "one of their own" is in need. Great benefits including but not limited to compensation, PTO, 401(k); as well as other countless rewards. It's a fun and inviting atmosphere.

Cons

Lack of professional development, growth and advancement for the administrative staff.

Advice to Management

Offer encouragement, training and growth/advancement opportunities within the company.

Jul 28, 2017 – VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for our review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We agree that training for growth is critical to the longevity of an organization that is growing. Please speak with your... More