KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

U.S. Money Reserve President  Philip N. Diehl
Philip N. Diehl

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management looks at sales as a game to close the deal with as much spin and urgency as can be mustered to win the sale..(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love coming to work. You will too!

Mar 8, 2022 - Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team structure. High energy sales floor. Large Monthly bonuses. Lots of managers to help with sales.

Cons

Sales is never easy. It’s simple lots of dials and following the process will get you paid.

Marketing and Communications Manager

Hello. Thank you for leaving this great review. U.S. Money Reserve appreciates you taking the time to do so. We believe in creating a work environment that both allows our employees to succeed at their highest level but also learn how to become a stronger salesman. We also work very hard to create a strong management team that fosters great work and growth. Great recommendation, it is important to understand everyone’s skill sets. We wish you the best of luck in your future work with USMR!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Solid Company for People with Strong Work Ethics

Apr 1, 2022 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sales people make incredible incomes. But you BETTER be ready to work. This is not a fluff job. You come in and you work hard until you leave.

Cons

If you don't have a good work ethic, then don't bother applying. This place is for people who are self-disciplined.

Marketing and Communications Manager

U.S. Money Reserve thanks you for taking the time to write this review. We try our best to create an embracing work environment that also motivates our employees to work to their maximum potential. We appreciate the time you spent working for our company and hope for the best in your future endeavors.

3. 5.0

Best job I’ve ever had

Mar 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal sales environment with well trained management. Taught we everything I needed to know with an intensive 6 week training class. After that I came on the the sales floor and with the help of my managers I immediately started finding success. I have worked for many different sales organizations and this culture, environment, mentality, and help is unmatched.

Cons

It is a grind. Nothing worth having comes easy. It requires mental tenacity and a will to make yourself successful even when facing adversity. No matter how good you think you are, you will need to work hard. I promise

Marketing and Communications Manager

U.S. Money Reserve thanks you for investing the time to leave this review and tells us about your current experience. We try very hard to give every one of our employees the proper training and motivation to be successful and accomplish every goal they may have. We appreciate your dedication and drive for this company and wish you all the success moving forward. Thank you again and have a great day!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love going to work

Mar 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work environment where your co workers are your cheerleaders as well. A challenge, a grind, only for people with a passion for sales and getting money. Gotta have that fire in you. Connect the dots and make it happen. Can make some seriously great $$$

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. Gotta be mentally tough though. There can be some hard days where nothing is going your way but the great thing about it is one phone call can change everything. Can literally change your whole month. There's a lot more really good days though. And when they're good they're GOOD

Marketing and Communications Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing this review, we appreciate your feedback. We work hard to create a family environment where employees feel both welcome but also motivated to work hard and achieve their goals. We aim to make our employees feel supported and appreciated for their work. Thank you again and have a nice rest of your day!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great work environment

Mar 1, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provided an in depth six week training and continues to strengthen my knowledge base. There is a strong team vibe and everyone is there to help each other. The work environment encourages positivity and growth.

Cons

None. You put in what you get-meaning if you work hard you will be very successful.

Marketing and Communications Manager

U.S. Money Reserve appreciates you taking the time to leave us this great review. We try to make sure our employees are properly trained and motivated and that the environment created at work is welcoming and collective. We are very happy you are a part of the U.S. Money Reserve family and wish you all the success.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Division Manager

Mar 1, 2022 -  in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

A super fun work environment! This company will reward your efforts. I've worked with alot of companies and I can honestly say that this place cares about its employees. The CEO is a visionary and she is constantly pushing the employees to think bigger which I love. Great pay, great benefits, a family type environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Marketing and Communications Manager

We appreciate you investing the time to provide us feedback on your experience at U.S. Money Reserve. We hope you continue to find success and support, we know that our success depends on the success of those team members that are willing to put in the work, and have integrity and respect for the company and clients in all that we do.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Team Environment

Feb 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team Environment - I love seeing everyone help each other. My favorite aspect of the company is the fun, positive work culture. The company takes excellent care of employees by generously compensating them for their hard work.

Cons

Requires a great work ethic, being coachable & a positive attitude ~ if this doesn't describe you, this may not be the perfect fit.

VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback, and the opportunity to continue to meet and exceed expectations.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work Environment

Feb 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a great company for the most part free snacks, good training, hours are hit & miss.

Cons

Way over micro-managed I never worked at a company that was so over the bar when it comes to micro-managing there employees. The supervisors will be over brash with you, and over bearing don't ask a question you'll be made to feel bad if you do so.

3 people found this review helpful

VP Marketing and Communications

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in being a company that strives to be better every day. We will take these comments to our leadership meetings and work to improve our onboarding to make it even better than it is today.

9. 5.0

Best Company I Ever Worked For

Jan 17, 2022 - USMR in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make a lot of money here. The company truly cares about each of its employees and rewards us often for a job well done. We often have monthly spiffs to add on to our base and commission. Awards to recognize hard work, Team lunches, dinners, outings etc. they make me feel appreciated for the work I do.

Cons

You will work hard. Don’t expect easy money. You must put in the effort to get it. It won’t just fall in your lap.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Fools game

Feb 4, 2022 - Several in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I made great money. I made over 250 and sometimes over 400k

Cons

Management sucks! Too much pressure, can’t ask anything, they promise to be on your side and all they tilting aboit is what they drive and what’s in it for them! The two floor managers had no experience in sales what’s so ever and one just is a total tool when it comes to handling a customer! They sleep around with the staff and provide an unhealther work environment. Total racquet! They Lie to customers to get paid. This place is evil and. It recommended

VP Marketing and Communications

Your review is noted and will be shared with our leadership in effort to see if there is anything valid in any of your comments. If so, we will certainly address them. Thank you for your five years of service, we hope you find more joy in your next five years of employment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Reviews

U.S. Money Reserve Reviews FAQs

U.S. Money Reserve has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 76 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at U.S. Money Reserve to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 34% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, U.S. Money Reserve employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at U.S. Money Reserve. This rating has improved by 37% over the last 12 months.

70% of U.S. Money Reserve employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated U.S. Money Reserve 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at U.S. Money Reserve to be career development, compensation, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with U.S. Money Reserve Job Seekers